What's new

3 freedom fighters killed in Uri

I wanted to talk to you, seriously, about this.

Some of my Kashmiri associates are open to the idea that you mentioned some time ago, of getting high quality materials from a nearby location. He says that his part of the world is entirely peaceful, and that dissident activity is almost at the vanishing point. A good time to start trading and moving ahead.

I think we are seeing the endgame. Ordinary Kashmiris are fed up of being pawns in some elitist manipulations, and their number is rising - one possible reason for the increasing incoherence and unrestrained responses from the losers.

I was sent your number but have lost it - again.

Have texted you.

Cheers, Doc

Good to see Indian forces eliminating terrorists, however, this is the time for Indian government to talk to Kashmiris and hear their grievances.

... But, being stubborn, even after seventy years of aggressive activity and seventy years of being thwarted, you still persist.

Sir, No oppression lasts forever.

We will keep supporting those who fight against oppression until the oppression ends ..

You claim she did mistake? Challenge it or stfu. Simple as that.

Pakistan believes she played masterstroke. Imagine when people search net and they find indian state terrorism pics in IOK and then they find similarities b/w Palestine and IOK.

You live on medications not me. As always your last resort is personal attacks. Wonder who gave you that title.

It is your kind whinning and crying foul on social networks and internet, come out of your cave and smell fresh Pakistani Coffee. Pakistan have played your game on you.

As for personal attacks, I don't see where I've made any except to suggest that someone so out of touch with reality like you might well be suffering from a personal disability. The emphasis on your being out of touch with reality. For all I know, in real life you are an Adonis, and nobody suspects the vacuum behind the noble exterior.

Pakistani coffee? Never heard of it, but perhaps you are not sure of the difference between what is smoked and what is brewed.

We will keep supporting those who fight against oppression until the oppression ends ..

Sir, I am sorry to see your style wilting under pressure. Your last four words were brave but superfluous.

You claim she did mistake? Challenge it or stfu. Simple as that.

Pakistan believes she played masterstroke. Imagine when people search net and they find indian state terrorism pics in IOK and then they find similarities b/w Palestine and IOK.

Well Pakistan also believe many things, why disturb their dream? I will just pour myself a drink and have a laugh at this blunder. Toast to Ms Lodhi and her team.

As for personal attacks, I don't see where I've made any except to suggest that someone so out of touch with reality like you might well be suffering from a personal disability. The emphasis on your being out of touch with reality. For all I know, in real life you are an Adonis, and nobody suspects the vacuum behind the noble exterior.

Pakistani coffee? Never heard of it, but perhaps you are not sure of the difference between what is smoked and what is brewed

You did, just re read your post. But I don't give a f about your personal attacks on me, I take it as a tamgha so you can carry on with it. If I use those words as yours I will soon get warnings and most likely a pink color but I guess it is because of your title you have full impunity to use personal attacks.

Yaar pakistani coffee hai ya kashmiri chai, aik baat hi hoga.

Well Pakistan also believe many things, why disturb their dream? I will just pour myself a drink and have a laugh at this blunder. Toast to Ms Lodhi and her team.

Deep inside you I feel the burning due to those awesome comments, which you are trying to cool with a drink.

Sir, I am sorry to see your style wilting under pressure. Your last four words were brave but superfluous.

Sir, India should read the writing on the wall ...

No amount of force and aggression can subdue Kashmiris' rightful struggle .... You have tried, and you have failed ..

It is only a matter of time. Ultimately Kashmiris will win and the Indian oppression and illegal occupation will end

No amount of force and aggression can subdue Kashmiris' rightful struggle .... You have tried, and you have failed ..

It is only a matter of time. Ultimately Kashmiris will win and the Indian oppression and illegal occupation will end

Sigh ....

Yes the writing is on the wall.

Has been for some time now.

Cheers, Doc

Up till now, we seem to have succeeded. As far as the matter of time is concerned, it is now seventy years that we have heard that from loyal Pakistanis who take it as a matter of faith, not common sense, that they must prevail. This is notwithstanding 1948; notwithstanding 1965; notwithstanding 1971; notwithstanding 1999. Every year the military discrepancy grows larger; I will not engage in tit-for-tat, but you need only consult your own military.

We have already won on the military side, and in the neutralisation of terrorism. What remains is for a normal administration to eradicate corruption within Kashmir and to allow Kashmiris greater opportunities within the larger expanse of India. They are already there, but need to be given more access.

Terry-Crews-WTF.gif

Start drinking or that fire will spread to those sitting around you.

Pakistan

1 Cries that Kashmir is disputed in the UNGA every September
2 Has launched 4 wars for Kashmir, gained nothing but lost half its country
3 Has been supporting insurgency in Kashmir for almost 3 decades but gained nothing except the tag of exporter of terrorism

Maybe you should heed the words of a great thinker

Einstein.png

Up till now, we seem to have succeeded. As far as the matter of time is concerned, it is now seventy years that we have heard that from loyal Pakistanis who take it as a matter of faith, not common sense, that they must prevail. This is notwithstanding 1948; notwithstanding 1965; notwithstanding 1971; notwithstanding 1999. Every year the military discrepancy grows larger; I will not engage in tit-for-tat, but you need only consult your own military.

We have already won on the military side, and in the neutralisation of terrorism. What remains is for a normal administration to eradicate corruption within Kashmir and to allow Kashmiris greater opportunities within the larger expanse of India. They are already there, but need to be given more access.

Sir, History teaches us that oppression does not (and can not) last forever .. It's common sense (not a matter of faith).

You may claim victory on the military side or anything else (whatever makes you feel good) but the fact remains that The Kashmiri Freedom Struggle is in full momentum and the situation has turned worse (for India). As stated by a former RAW chief a few months ago: "the situation in India-held Kashmir was never scarier, not even in the 1990s when armed resistance was at its peak"

As for your terrorism charges, the Kashmiri freedom struggle is legitimate and the UN does not recgonize the Kashmiri Freedom Movement as a 'Terrorist Movement'

Sir, History teaches us that oppression does not (and can not) last forever .. It's common sense (not a matter of faith).

You may claim victory on the military side or anything else (whatever makes you feel good) but the fact remains that The Kashmiri Freedom Struggle is in full momentum and the situation has turned worse (for India). As stated by a former RAW chief a few months ago: "the situation in India-held Kashmir was never scarier, not even in the 1990s when armed resistance was at its peak"

As for your terrorism charges, the Kashmiri freedom struggle is legitimate and the UN does not recgonize the Kashmiri Freedom Movement as a 'Terrorist Movement'

Sir,

Who am I to disturb your happy state of dreaming?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom