What's new

3 dead in Rampur riots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the deliberate targeting of the minority hindu community which is 40% in Rampur by the communal state administration run by a pro ISI pro Pakistani riot organiser and state minister Mohammad Azam Khan.

they are radicalized, how is ISIS related to this incident?

ISIS becomes India's concern as Indian muslims are joining ISIS in large numbers and when they come back from Iraq they will be battle trained and hardened. Will be a great boost to SIMI and IM and major threat to our hard earned peace.

This is the deliberate targeting of the minority hindu community which is 40% in Rampur by the communal state administration run by a pro ISI pro Pakistani riot organiser and state minister Mohammad Azam Khan.

ISIS becomes India's concern as Indian muslims are joining ISIS in large numbers and when they come back from Iraq they will be battle trained and hardened. Will be a great boost to SIMI and IM and major threat to our hard earned peace.
it's between two muslims communities man not between hindu and muslims.

If I post share some true words, moderators will ban me from replying again. If a Pakistani member resorts to insulting and trolling he will get some positive rating :)
this is the beauty of Pakistan DEfence Forum....
just enjoy it...

But SP secular credentials is heavier than the death of innocent in the eyes of rotten secularist ..... Appeasement will go on even killing of other community n then will stop at victimhood .......
SP is digging their political grave...... Wait n watch....

wait, how do you have communal violence over an accident?

yeah mine was also in reference to this thread also.

Yes i stand corrected. Seems to be a case of friendly fire. 2 secular groups attacked each other.
Hope no hindus or sikhs caught in crossfire.

wait, how do you have communal violence over an accident?

That's what happens in a typical failed state. Not surprised since this area is under the control of Azam Khan.

fucking hilarious yindus on pdf talking about killing their own country men. lol BC logon ki ghatiya mentality khabhi nai jaye ghi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom