What's new

3 cops killed in Kashmore checkpost attack.

Assault Rifle

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
3 cops killed in Kashmore attack.
September 9, 2013

Kashmore: At least three policemen have been killed when unknown assailants attacked a security check-post in Kashmore district of Pakistan’s Sindh province, officials said.
The officials said that the incident took place at Samija check-post of Badani police station. “The area has been cordoned off by the policemen and the search operation is being carried out.”
They said that the attackers also took away the weapons of the dead policemen after the attack, adding that bodies of the dead were being shifted to hospital for legal formalities.
Kashmor is situated in northern part of Sindh, bordering Balochistan on one side and Punjab on the other.

- See more at: 3 cops killed in Kashmore attack | Saach.TV

These dacoits of Sindh are getting too courageous. Attacking police check posts now.

All this dacoits pay homage to the local waderas. Who in turn support the corrupt ppp. Get rid of PPP and you've solved the problem. RIP to the policemen.

RIP the deceased.

I don't understand why the GOP and the Policymakers still supporting non state actors to hurt Indian. When they are the worst hit by the policy.

RIP the deceased.

I don't understand why the GOP and the Policymakers still supporting non state actors to hurt Indian. When they are the worst hit by the policy.

I don't understand what a few dacoits have to do with our policy to hurt India. Facepalm.

RIP the deceased.

Because India specific policy is an exclusive right of PA. They get a lots of chunk on the name of anti Indian-ism. If they drop anti Indianism and start leaving peacefully like other neighbors, PA will loose its importance and benifits.

Because India specific policy is an exclusive right of PA. They get a lots of chunk on the name of anti Indian-ism. If they drop anti Indianism and start leaving peacefully like other neighbors, PA will loose its importance and benifits.

If they keep on doing the same, one day they will have to start a proxy war in Baluchistan too and you know why ? :azn:

BTW, RIP to the brave souls!!!

Back
Top Bottom