What's new

3 cops killed in Kashmore checkpost attack.

I don't understand what a few dacoits have to do with our policy to hurt India. Facepalm.

I know you won't like it. But when such thing happen in India you cry a river. Once in blue moon and whole of PDF members create hawwa as security situation in Indian is worst. And no security to the minors and India will soon be devidd in piceses.........

And such situations occurs daily in Pakistan but you ignore them as a case of decoites. Just scan this part of the forum and you will find the true situation in Pakistan.

No disrespect to the fallen ones........

I know you won't like it. But when such thing happen in India you cry a river. Once in blue moon and whole of PDF members create hawwa as security situation in Indian is worst. And no security to the minors and India will soon be devidd in piceses.........

And such situations occurs daily in Pakistan but you ignore them as a case of decoites. Just scan this part of the forum and you will find the true situation in Pakistan.

No disrespect to the fallen ones........

It is not an incident of general terrorism genius. The attackers were famous dacoits of Sindh who attacked the police checkpost. Your post was totally stupid if take into consideration the background of this attack. This what I was saying in my last post.

Sir, decoites don't attack police station. Their sole purpose is to steal and escape. They won't engage in gun battle with the security force's. Or this may my perception of a decoite.

Sir, decoites don't attack police station. Their sole purpose is to steal and escape. They won't engage in gun battle with the security force's. Or this may my perception of a decoite.

You don't have any idea about dacoits of Sindh. For your information the police has already identified the dacoit group behind this attack.

If its the case.... book the calprites and bring them to justice....

Back
Top Bottom