What's new

3 Army Officers Dead In Cheetah Helicopter Crash In Bengal's Sukna

Anything is expected of shameless liars who so openly boasted a false surgical strike.

What you are suggesting is ludicrous , but not unexpected.

A Chopper crashes in the East & you suggest that the officers died in the West !

What you are suggesting is ludicrous , but not unexpected.

A Chopper crashes in the East & you suggest that the officers died in the West !

How the directions nullify whatever I am suggesting .............. its still the same country. 3 in that heli .......

How the directions nullify whatever I am suggesting .............. its still the same country. 3 in that heli .......

Good God, you are in a Military Forum, allow some basic Military IQ.

This isnt Pakistan that kept reporting that the war in EP was being won till its Eastern Command surrendered.

A JCO has been injured too in the crash, going by your thoughts an injured JCO would have been airlifted from J&K to Sukhna to be admitted in the hospital.. all this when they live with their families !!

Maybe their ghosts took off from the base this morning.

LOC drama suddenly stops and these casualties pops every passing day.. not so strange as per indian perspective

You won't tell them ........ will you? Could have been lot easier accepting the casualties straight forward, but no.

So actually U are also pointing towards one more universal truth as :

"To hide one lie, U have to tell a thousand more".

But U know I would only be surprised if these fallen Officers of this crash come out to be non flyers as ofcourse how can a non flying guy be flying a helo....So till then I ll hold my horses to reach any conclusion. What U say?

I personally think Pakistanis should stop all this guess work since there is no way of knowing the truth. Do what is the point of talking about it?

Lets just say RIP and pay respect to the dead and move on.

Good God, you are in a Military Forum, allow some basic Military IQ.

Did this basic Military IQ help when we kept asking proof for that childish claim of surgical strike ? Coming straight from none other than higher in chain of command and indian minister making idiotic claims............ well certainly it didn't help.

This isnt Pakistan that kept reporting that the war in EP was being won till its Eastern Command surrendered.

This isn't 1971 neither Pakistan is the same nor india is being ruled by sensible people ....... who can be trusted after so much drama.

A JCO has been injured too in the crash, going by your thoughts an injured JCO would have been airlifted from J&K to Sukhna to be admitted in the hospital.. all this when they live with their families !!

Maybe their ghosts took off from the base this morning.

I don't believe anything coming from your side of the border now ................ if they were truthful to their own people ... we would have seen family of Kalboshan and normal indians on streets of india asking for his release.

What are you trying to say ?

He meant to say that Pakistan shot down the Aircraft 3000 Km's away from their border using the Anza's.

On Topic: RIP Brave hearts. Its time to change the Utility Helicopters.

So actually U are also pointing towards one more universal truth as :

"To hide one lie, U have to tell a thousand more".

But U know I would only be surprised if these fallen Officers of this crash come out to be non flyers as ofcourse how can a non flying guy be flying a helo....So till then I ll hold my horses to reach any conclusion. What U say?

That's a valid point I agree.

That's a valid point I agree.

coming from a military family myself, i suggest that you shut your hole if you can't say anything sensible. these are fallen soldiers and we are on a defense forum. show some respect.

on topic...RIP

Back
Top Bottom