What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

and you expect a response based on that word? Apparently?
Ask Moead Pirzada……….. He twit it...………. Not me ………….. For me one inch violation is act of war ……. I give a dam about 4 km or 40 km ………
People can try their best to keep it cool and try to act nothing happened , deep in side we all know "They came inside Pakistan , They bombes and they gone back " ………….. FACT...….
Now ho deep they came inside , what the bomb ,,,,,, and how they run away is not the issue...….

Ask Moead Pirzada……….. He twit it...………. Not me ………….. For me one inch violation is act of war ……. I give a dam about 4 km or 40 km ………
People can try their best to keep it cool and try to act nothing happened , deep in side we all know "They came inside Pakistan , They bombes and they gone back " ………….. FACT...….
Now ho deep they came inside , what the bomb ,,,,,, and how they run away is not the issue...….
At least your honest enough to yourself to accept the reality. Only way to learn lesson and move forward ..

Bro, news channels and their SOURCES... Try to understand... they have a 24×7 news channel...
Just wait for few more hours... you will start getting animations depicting the attack...

No number is given by the government or IAF...
No one puts 300 plus proxy fighters at one place . It's not like that . There have been never any such attacks reported in Afghanistan while US invasion. So don't just keep buying what Indian media tells you.

Imran Khan saab if you can read this , do something any thing just destroy a bloody bunker on loc or a cprf site , kill only 10 20 but by God if you don't there will be trouble for you , the Iranians and namak haramis will think we are weak and American too perhaps, the ptm will become stronger and the country will deteriorate

Great calling to your PM while cooling your @$$ off in England. If you have so much itch to revenge, why not come to pakistan and join Masood Azhar ???

The appropriate response to any Indian intrusion, one mile or ten miles or one hundred miles is pull them in , trap the b*astards and then give them hell by shooting some down. Can you guys imagine if right nw we had a tailfin of a IAF fighter with Indian trianga. We would had a propaganda coup and chastised India in front of the world by calling over the world media,

Instead it is the Indians calling the world media and blustering ....

As always PAF watching their radars too unsure to act and let enemy jets enter airspace. Then leave it to army PR man to bust some chops on twitter.

What the f**k is this? Odd behaviour.

Botched in what way? They came in and went out and dropped whatever the "air to mud" weapons they were carrying on Pakistani soil and lived to tell the tale.

Even more concerning is the fact that what if they had been carrying nukes?

They indeed came in like 3 kms which is nothing in terms of airspace violations, but it was just the fuel tanks they jettisoned to lose weight and gain speed on their runner.

However, no denying that there is a huge wankfest going on in media and they are winning the war of propaganda and narrative. This is something we have always been in shambles, the media war.

Imran Khan saab if you can read this , do something any thing just destroy a bloody bunker on loc or a cprf site , kill only 10 20 but by God if you don't there will be trouble for you , the Iranians and namak haramis will think we are weak and American too perhaps, the ptm will become stronger and the country will deteriorate

We already thought you were weak. This didn't change that view.

They indeed came in like 3 kms which is nothing in terms of airspace violations, but it was just the fuel tanks they jettisoned to lose weight and gain speed on their runner.

Sure, they did. Keep believing that ridiculous explanatation.

The appropriate response to any Indian intrusion, one mile or ten miles or one hundred miles is pull them in , trap the b*astards and then give them hell by shooting some down. Can you guys imagine if right nw we had a tailfin of a IAF fighter with Indian trianga. We would had a propaganda coup and chastised India in front of the world by calling over the world media,

Instead it is the Indians calling the world media and blustering ....

Absolutely spot on. Just imagine, IAF jets surrounded, then shot or even forced to land inside Pakistan territory. It would have given a clear message to everyone not to mess with Pakistan. The whole World would have laughed at india and made fun of it. Just imagine, the videos flowing around the internet showing IAF jets burning on the ground.

Instead, PAF has created an situation where I would not be surprised if even Iran and A-Stan start talking about Surgical strikes inside Pakistan. For putting this country in such a bad situation, the PAF should be deplored and criticized in every possible way, and the PAF Chief needs to be sacked for being a paper tiger and doing a terrible job.

Breaking.... Ik orders army and nation be ready for war... Enough is Enough
Never . Precise and appropriate strikes might happen. But not war. One IAF base should be targeted .

Can you not do your own research. Must you need finger fed.

5c74ba464976d.jpg

Indian military planes violated the Line of Control (LoC), intruding from the Muzaffarabad sector, Director-General Inter-Services Public Relations Major-General Asif Ghafoor said on his official Twitter account early on Tuesday.
  • ISPR says Pakistani forces responded effectively
  • Payload dropped at Balakot
  • No casualties
https://www.dawn.com/news/1466038/i...scramble-back-after-pafs-timely-response-ispr

Balakot is nearly 35 miles from LOC in Khyber Pakhtunkwa.

noZerE1.jpg

I wanted it from your mouth so I can call out your misinformation. This is what DG ISPR actually said:

Sure, they did. Keep believing that ridiculous explanatation.

Why don't you lot put your money where your mouth is and show us all the damage assessment pics and videos of IAF? When they are releasing it? what time is the debriefing?

If this is true, then this DG ISPR is a buffoon. He should have taken his time and clearly articulated on where the incursion occurred. Instead this guy has created more confusion, and for this his arse needs to be fired and someone who has the right background to deal with media needs to be appointed.

Secondly, why did the indian jets got rid of their payloads? The only logical explanation in my view is that as soon as these jets entered Balakote, they were encountered by the PAF jets, and hence the indian jets needed to escape hastily. They had to get rid of their payloads so to increase their speed since the payloads were a drag on their speed.

In saying this, when the indian jets entered Pak airspace, PAF should have allowed these jets to fly further inside Pak territory. In doing so, the PAF had a good opportunity to surround them and shoot them. Instead PAF took the easy option, and let them escape. This in my view was just pathetic.
I highly doubt the IAF had the intentions or capability to venture deep inside Pakistan, they Indian military hand in glove with the government performed these actions to feed the gullible Indian public.
The jettisoning of load was indeed to escape PAF interceptors. And all those confusing Balakot with Balakote, well see for yourselves, people in Balakot are busy voting in a local election.
D0VJyJrX4AEFNxs.png

Back
Top Bottom