What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Tomorrows Headlines on Indian channels
Brave IAF Pilots went deep inside Pakistan , Bombed militants and supporting ISI safehouses .
100000 Terrorist and Pakistan army soldiers dead.
I think they are testing to see if our SAM are active or they are turned off
Plus trying to calculate our response
my experience with indians they are not fools. they are extera afraid nation. thy will keep testing us..they can not war directly. they wil use proxies from afghanistan side.. they are putting pressure on us to bring army from afghan side to indian side so they can do terrorist attack on pakistan from afghanistan side..we should not remove our army from afghanistan side. they are bluffing.. investors who invested in india willl not allow them to do silly stuff
if we haves something like harp... can we jam them? i hope Chinese haev already made something like that
teach them lesson

Last edited:
YouTube.jpg
I guess the "some audiences" being the losers at
***.jpg

Link:

@Windjammer @Talon @Imran Khan @GriffinsRule @HRK @HAIDER @Path-Finder @PradoTLC

Sorry Sir PanzerKiel, but just wanna tag a lil' gangu germ ( @Skimming ). Just so that he's remind him that 'The Force' is with the IAF.

Abhi must have thanked his lucky stars that the PAF shot him down, 'cause if it had been the IAF, someone would've delivered flowers to his Family.

Indians are incapable of learning from their mistakes.

Once a dumb always a dumb.
Stupid idiotic statement, Only an idiot and a fool would expect the enemy to be static and not learn from their mistakes.
Indians learnt from 65, PAF ground attacks in 71 effect diluted by dispersal and HAS/pens a case in point.

Sorry Sir PanzerKiel, but just wanna tag a lil' gangu germ ( @Skimming ). Just so that he's remind him that 'The Force' is with the IAF.

Abhi must have thanked his lucky stars that the PAF shot him down, 'cause if it had been the IAF, someone would've delivered flowers to his Family.
And they might have added a claim of him shooting 3-4 aircraft down with one missile.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom