What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

315360671_10160345796164660_4400002421864466163_n.jpg

On that fateful day when PAF shot down the Su30MKI and Mig21, it also on the same day shot down the entire indian strategy of "surgical strikes".

How many times since that day - have the Indians spoken about surgical strikes?

0-times !!!!

Shot down, crash and burned is the whole surgical strike doctrine ....

Last edited:
They were very surgical in hitting that IAF Mi-17!

Those six IAF personnel (RIP) were the only human casualties (not counting the two IAF jets shot down) in the whole affair. Takes great precision to hit an Indian helo with so many PAF jets all around it!

They were very surgical in hitting that IAF Mi-17!

Those six IAF personnel (RIP) were the only human casualties (not counting the two IAF jets shot down) in the whole affair. Takes great precision to hit an Indian helo with so many PAF jets all around it!
We don't call India a supa powa for no reason 💪🏼

“It is the same JF-17 Thunder (on display) that struck Abhinandan’s aircraft,” said a company representative while giving a briefing at the event on Wednesday.

It was an F-16 though?

being confused, i highlighted the news for same reason.

“It is the same JF-17 Thunder (on display) that struck Abhinandan’s aircraft,” said a company representative while giving a briefing at the event on Wednesday.

So it was a JF-17 after all! And also the SU-30 MKI kill? Both from the same squadron?

So it was a JF-17 after all! And also the SU-30 MKI kill? Both from the same squadron?

It probably wasn't, this person is still following the old story for some reason, maybe doesn't realise it was already said F-16s were used or something

It probably wasn't, this person is still following the old story for some reason, maybe doesn't realise it was already said F-16s were used or something

Okay. From what I read, Squadron Leader Hassan Siddiqui and Wing Commander Nauman Ali Khan were credited with the kills officially right?

Were they or were they not members of No.14 "Tail Choppers" that was equipped with JF-17s (as reported initially and in the previous celebration video in front of the JF-17) or were they part of another squadron composed of F-16s?

Okay. From what I read, Squadron Leader Hassan Siddiqui and Wing Commander Nauman Ali Khan were credited with the kills officially right?

Were they or were they not members of No.14 "Tail Choppers" that was equipped with JF-17s (as reported initially and in the previous celebration video in front of the JF-17) or were they part of another squadron composed of F-16s?
Wg Cdr Nauman was with CCS 29sq
I believe Sqn ld hassan was 11sq.
The JF-17 celebration was a “cautious” plant to simply get plausible deniability

Back
Top Bottom