What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

it is sad that common kashmiris are injured in such attacks,I think this report may be planted by indian media to provoke kashmiris against our airforce as it is presenting all common kashmiris victim of such attack and not showing reports about indian army damage

Oh boy you have zero idea how AMRAAM works. AMRAAM reaches its max speed of mach 4-4.5 at final seconds at which it motor burns out (10-15 s after launch)
At the distance of 105 km AMRAAMs speed will reduce to less than Mach 2.

Rest of you posts about Su 30s is a made up story fit only for Wattpad

We already gave them cash rewards.
We were lucky to find AMRAAM wreck as it fell near a village injuring a shepherd

Bro silent Poison ... Plz no need to participate in such threads..... If one small air skirmish (not a full blown air battle) is making them Third World War winner or letting them set a yard stick for air battle between the two powers then let it be on the PDF.... They keep opening threads after threads shows the desperation on their part....

Let them keep shouting about Modi saying if rafale was there then the results would have been different.... Modi was being taken left right and centre by Congress that time over rafale deal and it was a perfect opportunity for modi to justify rafale purchase... Fan boys will never understand....

Did their punny victory (even as per them they shot down MKI) stop India to annex their JAGULAR VEIN kashmir parmanantly? Are they able to do anything about it except expecting outside help? Ik himself said we don't have capacity to attack India... Period...

They are so helpless that they couldn't even attend the summit of a nation who stood behind them risking it's relationship with India.... India knows what it's capable of and hence the step regarding article 370 was taken..... A small air skirmish victory is not going to change anything

Last edited:
Oh boy you have zero idea how AMRAAM works. AMRAAM reaches its max speed of mach 4-4.5 at final seconds at which it motor burns out (10-15 s after launch)

We were lucky to find AMRAAM wreck as it fell near a village injuring a shepherd
Abay bhai .
Stop it now. None of us barring your own self know anything. Now take your little bruised tushy away and sit in a quiet corner. You are not the only one with knowledge here.
A

Well genius, total burnout time of AMRAAM is 120 seconds and it's a fact that the missile wasn't launched from a distant of 105 km and it went pitbull after entering Indian airspace....now work the rest out besides...if as you say that the AMRAAM was self-detonating....what about the AMRAAM dodgers you lot created as another lame excuse.

Come on Super mod, they guys said that the jet circled the area, how could it be 100 miles away if they can see is circles over their heads!!
Secondly, why would the IAF jets circle over their heads and drop a bomb!!
Both of your comments don't make sense to me.

have a cold glass of water and relax
I have dealt with people in 30 years of service

what people see and perceive is different to what they say

when there is flurry of events its hard for untrained to distinguish
one from another.
distances ate deceiving and so are the sounds in mountainous area

they are speaking for the camera
their commentary is scripted

on a clear day like that in the north you can see vapour trails and vehicles quiet far away this is what we did when we reported troops movements and air activity

its a topic for another discussion.

i am not calling these people liars but whst actually happened and whatone told the other and other told the 3rd and so forth may be different

they might be confusing sonic boom bomb impact crash or just low fly over with whatever they claim.

have a cold glass of water and relax
I have dealt with people in 30 years of service

what people see and perceive is different to what they say

when there is flurry of events its hard for untrained to distinguish
one from another.
distances ate deceiving and so are the sounds in mountainous area

they are speaking for the camera
their commentary is scripted

on a clear day like that in the north you can see vapour trails and vehicles quiet far away this is what we did when we reported troops movements and air activity

its a topic for another discussion.

i am not calling these people liars but whst actually happened and whatone told the other and other told the 3rd and so forth may be different

they might be confusing sonic boom bomb impact crash or just low fly over with whatever they claim.

I can easily answer your long post. But considering the style of management on this site, I am sure, you will block me responding to this thread on the pretence that my comments are irrelevant to the discussion.
Which such policies, there is no need to say anything.

By the way, did you reach to the "General's" level after 30 years!!

thats not how AAM works.
AAM missile range all depends on what altitude it was launched like if its 1,000 feet then expect 10-20 KM and if its 50K feet then it can reach at its full potential range.

Bro silent Poison ... Plz no need to participate in such threads..... If one small air skirmish (not a full blown air battle) is making them Third World War winner or letting them set a yard stick for air battle between the two powers then let it be on the PDF.... They keep opening threads after threads shows the desperation on their part....

Let them keep shouting about Modi saying if rafale was there then the results would have been different.... Modi was being taken left right and centre by Congress that time over rafale deal and it was a perfect opportunity for modi to justify rafale purchase... Fan boys will never understand....

Did their punny victory (even as per them they shot down MKI) stop India to annex their JAGULAR VEIN kashmir parmanantly? Are they able to do anything about it except expecting outside help? Ik himself said we don't have capacity to attack India... Period...

They are so helpless that they couldn't even attend the summit of a nation who stood behind them risking it's relationship with India.... India knows what it's capable of and hence the step regarding article 370 was taken..... A small air skirmish victory is not going to change anything
And you had to adopt an ID and come on PDF to get this off your chest....but then we have the right to post material on PDF....what's your excuse....where else can you people box above your weight and still get ignored.

thats not how AAM works.
AAM missile range all depends on what altitude it was launched like if its 1,000 feet then expect 10-20 KM and if its 50K feet then it can reach at its full potential range.
You are only partially right.
Its not just altitide but it also depends upon Speed of launch aircraft & it's AoA as well as temperature, winds, air pressure etc

Well genius, total burnout time of AMRAAM is 120 seconds and it's a fact that the missile wasn't launched from a distant of 105 km and it went pitbull after entering Indian airspace....now work the rest out besides...if as you say that the AMRAAM was self-detonating....what about the AMRAAM dodgers you lot created as another lame excuse.
This is the most hilariously wrong thing I have read in my entire life.:rofl::rofl:

AIM-120 has a motor burnout time of only 10-15 seconds
https://www.aph.gov.au/DocumentStore.ashx?id=f4323fdf-4b41-45e4-8769-618c9820c02c&subId=407527

435346546.jpg

post link : https://tinyurl.com/vsgt45t

Mamankote LOC sy 104 KM dour hy

H series bombs were used and H-4 have max range of 120km.

Eyewitnesses (Pakistani Air Strike on Indian Military Installations) 27 Feb 2019

The last buzurg in the interview mentions the area of "Maman Kot, Tehsil Chasana, District Reasi" where one of bombs fell.

Is this confirmed?
Any civilian footage and/or satellite photographs of this damaged area recorded anywhere?

Last edited:
I can easily answer your long post. But considering the style of management on this site, I am sure, you will block me responding to this thread on the pretence that my comments are irrelevant to the discussion.
Which such policies, there is no need to say anything.

By the way, did you reach to the "General's" level after 30 years!!

Indian members are treated very well on PDF as compared to Indians behavior on Indian forums like Bharat Rakshak or IDF, first correct your backyard before lecturing others.

Back
Top Bottom