What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

There are many peoples in this world who have got problem for every solution.
Our peoples are still not ready for internet and a cell phone with camera.
On topic,Joe Modi did left no room for maneuverability for whole of our Government instrument,millions of Indians were abusing Pakistan 24/7 and another lot cursing it for lack of response from our side.
Modi is leaving no stone unturned in road to destruction.
It would have been much better if this all would have stayed like chest thumping at wagha.

Then control the jihadis . I think the next step of Modi will be removal of 370 article and 35 A. Dilute sunni kashmir the same way chinese dilute uighur land.

We claimed to shoot down an F-16. You are yet to deny it

I think you might have missed it in your delusions but pakistan has categorically denied that you shot down f16

Check dg ISPR press briefing for 27 Feb 2019 for further details

Already its a full on war in Kashmir. But I am satisfied . 300 jihadis killed on pakistani land.
Your satisfaction is enough for every one here. But just do share this satisfaction level to your indian Military authorities...because they need more than you right now. !

From BBC hindi

Considering that KPK govt ordered extra 60 beds in hospital and military has cordoned off the bombarded area lol. Are they arranging the beds for the injured 'tree jihadis' lol.

precaution getting everything ready in case you guys plan to attack again

NDTV reported all doctor leaves in amritsar and pathankot government hospitals cancelled so did we destroy alot of indian posts and kill many indians today that you cancelled doctor leaves and put all hospital on high alert in those to punjab areas?

I thinking you might have missed it in your delusions but Pakistan has categorically denied that you shot down f16

Check dg ISPR press briefing for 27 Feb 2019 for further drtails
Bhai, subah se koi 50 dafa k kareeb is idiot ko bataya gaya hai DS ISPR ki statement k baare mein, but I think he is not in his senses. He is not accepting anything.

we killed 300+ terrorists on pakistani land itself. That is an achievement itself. BBC stated that bombardment area in Balakot has been cordoned off by military and that local hospital have added 60 beds for emergency purpose.

we dropped your planes caught your pilot. at least you show a video of 50 dead leave the extra 250 you adding on.

we took international media to site today and they saw for themselves. no bodies nothing. just trees destroyed.

Again, as far as Kashmir is concerned, I am intrigued at your mention of suicide bombers. When was the last time they saw one or heard of one, in Azad Kashmir? I thought that was a commodity strictly intended for export.

Proudly introduced by none other than India in the region in late 70s or early 80s. Which later consumed her own PM.

You failed to mention that, Joe.

Bhai, subah se koi 50 dafa k kareeb is idiot ko bataya gaya hai DS ISPR ki statement k baare mein, but I think he is not in his senses. He is not accepting anything.

Well he is an Indian and they have a guy like modi as their pm

Khud hi samajh jao in ki halat

Intruding into the Pak airspace and surviving there aren't easy tasks, especially if you aren't from the Ehl-i Iman...

These folks insert Sheyatin into their warriors to make them dare devils!!!! But, the Muslim airspace is filled with Azan and the recitations of the Kuran-i Kerim, especially of the kids in Mekteps, which burn down the Sheyatin residing inside these folks and create a terrible mental trauma!!!! And, the rest is obvious....

we dropped your planes caught your pilot. at least you show a video of 50 dead leave the extra 250 you adding on.

we took international media to site today and they saw for themselves. no bodies nothing. just trees destroyed.

More like military sanitised the area and then took pakistani media for public consumption. 300 tree jihadis lol.

we need to show Indians the legendary humanity of Pakistan and strickly adhear to the Geneva Convention.

Not a single independent news agency has confirmed it .But what ever helps you sleep at night.

After the things calms on both side then. Shouldn't hurry

Back
Top Bottom