What's new

26000+ terrorists eliminated since 2003

pakdefender

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Security forces fatalities stand at 5000+

Fatalities in Terrorist Violence in Pakistan 2003-2013

Roughly for every 1 member of the security force lost , 5 insurgents have been eliminated , which in my opinion is too less. We should have eliminated a lot more while losing a lot less

If we had adopted a scorched earth policy we would not have lost so many live , we should have done a nuclear blitzkrieg over terrorist infested areas and then dealt with the fallout

Roughly for every 1 member of the security force lost , 5 insurgents have been eliminated , which in my opinion is too less. We should have eliminated a lot more while losing a lot less

If we had adopted a scorched earth policy we would not have lost so many live , we should have done a nuclear blitzkrieg over terrorist infested areas and then dealt with the fallout

Makes sense, all victim countries of terrorism should do this as an ideal solution.

Good idea in principles but, I will prefer Bio weapons .

So the total number of casualties (military, civilian, insurgents) within Pakistan is approaching 100,000?

:blink:

Who let you out of your 'Happy Place' ? :unsure:

Lets nuke South Punjab and Fata areas. lol

You mean self-nuke your own country? That would be a first.

I don't understand this Pakistani fascination with nukes as the cure for all problems. Look, the terrorists you are fighting are waging guerilla war, they don't reside in military bases like conventional armies do, they live among your people. Any sort of scorching of a territory will kill several times as many innocents as guerillas. Not to mention the loss of infrastructure and economy. What sort of logic is it to burn down your house to kill the rats in there?

Sorry, but this is a war with no easy way out, like firing a few missiles. Pakistani society has allowed itself to be infested with terrorists and lashkars and mujahideens all over the place, and now you will have to wage a long, protracted counter-guerilla war to weed all of them out. And weeding out the ideology that breeds these groups is going to be even more tedious. "De-Zia"fication of society is the only way to purify it.

You may not like to hear it, but it is the truth, that there is no quick solution to the sort of asymmetric war being waged there.

Good idea in principles but, I will prefer Bio weapons .
there is no bio weapon that specifically targets terrorists...

IA is fighting a war against kashmir militant for 2 decades but even then I would be completely against using any big weapons like heli gunship or aircraft against them.
You are talking nukes?

27,000 terrorists have been killed.

Good job PA.

We don't need weapons to win this war.

All we need is a rock solid intelligence agency who has the capability to operate across Pak swiftly. We can avert attacks before they happen and gather further intel on terrorist hideouts.

Precision strikes on these targets with minimal loss of civilian life. Do it quietly and discreetly, no need to project power.

Also we must get the locals on our side and create discussion groups within the communities with army protection to encourage debate on what the solution must be. Bribe them if we have to, just get them fully on our side.

If we can voice the grievances of the locals who just want the opportunity to live normal lives, we can use this as leverage to kill the TTP ideology. TTP will not be able to recruit from within Pakistan anymore. We will push them back into Afghanistan where they belong.

A combination of precision strikes on their ideology and manpower will weaken and destroy.

there is no bio weapon that specifically targets terrorists...
You mean there are such nuclear weapon which selectively targets Terrorist ??

Yes ,I want to kill each stone pelters and settle there in that bliss myself.

Sorry, but this is a war with no easy way out, like firing a few missiles. Pakistani society has allowed itself to be infested with terrorists and lashkars and mujahideens all over the place, and now you will have to wage a long, protracted counter-guerilla war to weed all of them out. And weeding out the ideology that breeds these groups is going to be even more tedious. "De-Zia"fication of society is the only way to purify it.

You may not like to hear it, but it is the truth, that there is no quick solution to the sort of asymmetric war being waged there.

I don't think the people concerned in Pakistan will get this ever - for one, the concept of good terrorist and bad terrorist gets in the way,

secondly,

The theory of shadow warfare - where you are on one hand launching a mil op plus joining an international coalition against terrorism and clandestinely allow foreign forces to use drones on organizations and groups they call their "strategic assets" and on the other hand use their intel agency and army to join up with the same terrorists in conducting cross border acts of terrorism, train them in various camps, raise funds and grant funds from the national budget.

:lol: - there's a lot of confusion that prevails in the land of the pure.

Back
Top Bottom