What's new

25000 Ex-Indian soldiers + Civilian march against TERRORISM and FAKE MEDIA Presstitutes

Cbu7FfCUkAAeU7k.jpg
Lol

Patriotism can normally shown when country is fighting External war. How can we show patriotism against fellow indians? I dont have a TV and not interested so half the topic is beyond my understanding. If someone has a concern and he decides to protest government which is allowed by democracy opposing them should be against patriotism. All great patriots fought for the oppressed. How can people take away simple rights of people? Because they don't fall in my view of patriotism? Looks like some are going to use this word and destroy rights of others. God save us Indians. We are splitting ourselves.

@0:18 the NDTV reporter said "and they caused traffic jams":mad: wtf double stadards

and now ill show u a comment from comment section of this video

""well ndtv channel ,,,,, ***this protest rally cause traffic jam than why JNU protest didn't cause an Shame for India""
google.jpg

Google has a point of view too.

Nice.... I guess this won't be covered in pakii media. :laugh:
I watched a video of their suchTV over freedom of speech in India.
They were shamelessly claiming that their country is safer than India for minorities and there are more pakistanis minorities on high posts than India.
The joke of the century.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
They were ruled for 32 years under army control directly and indirectly every second and they will teach us democracy.
Everybody, watch this stupid video. :lol:

Pakii media's comedy debate over Freedom of Speech and conditions of Minority in India.

yahan fir bhi India se bahut behter hai!!!!!
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Patriotism can normally shown when country is fighting External war. How can we show patriotism against fellow indians? I dont have a TV and not interested so half the topic is beyond my understanding. If someone has a concern and he decides to protest government which is allowed by democracy opposing them should be against patriotism. All great patriots fought for the oppressed. How can people take away simple rights of people? Because they don't fall in my view of patriotism? Looks like some are going to use this word and destroy rights of others. God save us Indians. We are splitting ourselves.

sir if they can all organise a break up india event then why not people have the same right for march for unity after all by you both are allowed in democracy freedon of expression

also it was not protest against govt it was against country

sir if they can all organise a break up india event then why not people have the same right for march for unity after all by you both are allowed in democracy freedon of expression

also it was not protest against govt it was against country
I don't have TV and absolutely not my interest subject but from what I have seen here and there the problem was a debate and anti India sentiments started after some group opposed their debate. How can we oppose people's right and say they went berserk.
And the discussion I heard was supposed to be about Kashmir too. If we think Kashmir is ours then kashmiris concerns are also ours. Too much blood has been spilt there and we need to help them. If it means we have to go for war with our neighbours which we had a chance in kargil but our politicians cowards. We have lost between 40000 to 70000 people there. All cos of our neighbours . The source has to go either diplomatically or if nothing works then war. We can't kill some Indians from houses and expect them to support Indian .Address their concerns and kill the instigator. Else it will not stop.

I don't have TV and absolutely not my interest subject but from what I have seen here and there the problem was a debate and anti India sentiments started after some group opposed their debate. How can we oppose people's right and say they went berserk.
And the discussion I heard was supposed to be about Kashmir too. If we think Kashmir is ours then kashmiris concerns are also ours. Too much blood has been spilt there and we need to help them. If it means we have to go for war with our neighbours which we had a chance in kargil but our politicians cowards. We have lost between 40000 to 70000 people there. All cos of our neighbours . The source has to go either diplomatically or if nothing works then war. We can't kill some Indians from houses and expect them to support Indian .Address their concerns and kill the instigator. Else it will not stop.
sir i dont think u know everything , there was a documentry screening about kashmir and afzal guru but the it was cancelled by administration so people who organised this started shouting slogans against india , also the group organised this is DSU group which is banned during 2011 as it was front for Maoist , khalistan, extremist , ulfa and terrorist group operating in india. also these all have been organising themselves together to go against india , so its not that simple ,

sir i dont think u know everything , there was a documentry screening about kashmir and afzal guru but the it was cancelled by administration so people who organised this started shouting slogans against india , also the group organised this is DSU group which is banned during 2011 as it was front for Maoist , khalistan, extremist , ulfa and terrorist group operating in india. also these all have been organising themselves together to go against india , so its not that simple ,
Honestly I don't know. My personal opinion would be if they are Indians listen to what they want to tell before killing or fighting them. That is why we have a government elected . Hope the government does there part in addressing what their concerns are. I don't vote and therefore have no right to comment too. But we cannot create split between people. Unity is in hearts. Unity is love for all beings without looking at religion caste gender even country.

Banning people rights to pray eat etc is patriotism or terrorism? Paying taxes and abiding to the rules of country is also patriotism. Patriotism is defenitely not the determination of how patriotic others are.

Religions solve no problems cause a million. Eat whatever you want to what has religion got to do with that?
I don't know what your last line meant but patriotism to me is being united by geography and symbols that represent it be it your faith in the constitution or in your flag.
Patriotism makes the population not cheat on taxes.

Patriotism is as needed as an internal instrument as an external. Patriotism as a concept leads people away from corruption and crime. Your belief in your country should translate to all that it stands for.
I think that you are a little confused about the recent protests that are going on. Let me break it down for you to the best of my understanding:

Protest 1: For/Against JNU and the Sedition debate
While the constitution protects freedom of speech, calls for a nations destruction and blatant support to terrorism is an act of war. Every democratic country has measures to protect the homeland against terrorism from within it's population.
Had the JNU students protested to force the govt. to consider the grounds for a plebiscite in the the state of J&K or to repeal AFSPA, it would have been perfectly acceptable within the ambit of the constitution.
Dissent and debates help make our understanding of our actions as a nation robust. Yet the JNU students chose to support terrorism and warpath.

The other wrong that they commit in their line of action is that they claim to be leftist and support an extreme-right concept and look at leftist sops given by GoI to the people of Kashmir with disdain.
Many Kashmiris want to cede based on religion, by supporting that call, JNU is moving away from their leftist ideology of social justice. This is hypocrisy as the indian govt. as given a lot of sops to J&K which has been completely ignored.

Hence while it is democractic to protest, the JNU episode reeks of anti-national fervor and should be dealt with as a crime against the constitution and the people of India.

Protest 2: The JAT call for reservation
Jats, already wealthy land owners in the state of Haryana, have been asking for reservation. they were given EBC reservation which is based on economic backwardness, to which they protested as they will lose seats owing to them being way above the low income threshold.
This hypocrisy is not being lost on people, still as a result of vote bank politics, they were promised a juicy OBC quota.

Now after some politically incorrect statements by those in power and impatience, Jats want decisive action.

So I don't know about you but I consider both of the above mentioned episodes as dark chapters in our history, of representing nearsightedness and hypocrisy and no adherence to the nation whatsoever.

All of this is happening when the armed forces continue to lose men for a nation that takes the pride out of people who volunteered to protect it.

Religions solve no problems cause a million. Eat whatever you want to what has religion got to do with that?
I don't know what your last line meant but patriotism to me is being united by geography and symbols that represent it be it your faith in the constitution or in your flag.
Patriotism makes the population not cheat on taxes.
Religions don't solve but religious teachings do solve. It teaches people only to love. It is people who wants to find a reason to differentiate. Some use religion, others caste, some language state city even social status. See how rich treat poor beggars. Even when one becomes excessively love towards country he will hate neighbours. Why should any one hate any one. Even our soldiers do their duty by firing at enemies not due to hatred. No country (name) existed for over 500 years. After some time it will take some other name. What's with the name. Stop differentiating and be a human being . To worry about geography no one has even seen the whole geography of India. There may be forest dwellers who never knew they were Indians. Do ones duty

Religions don't solve but religious teachings do solve. It teaches people only to love. It is people who wants to find a reason to differentiate. Some use religion, others caste, some language state city even social status. See how rich treat poor beggars. Even when one becomes excessively love towards country he will hate neighbours. Why should any one hate any one. Even our soldiers do their duty by firing at enemies not due to hatred. No country (name) existed for over 500 years. After some time it will take some other name. What's with the name. Stop differentiating and be a human being . To worry about geography no one has even seen the whole geography of India. There may be forest dwellers who never knew they were Indians. Do ones duty

Nations have existed for time immemorial, they weren't called what they are called today.
Religions are nice and dandy but what is their treatment of disbelievers and non-believers? while they unite the fold, they divide humanity. In a country like India, with it's diversity, religions are poisonous, cause riots as people quote from scripture.
Let's not debate the fact that religions are divisive, it's a fact.

Back
Top Bottom