What's new

25000 Ex-Indian soldiers + Civilian march against TERRORISM and FAKE MEDIA Presstitutes

Is there a proper news coverage about this event ?
Arnab goswami should take this topic today to shoop down the traitors.
I didn't see much of this on TV channels. I wonder why? Are the presstitutes scared? Or embarrassed?

faltu log with no work doing their time pass.

nation first .. religion secondary ( or at least not in conflict with Nation).

that's kinda hard for a nation like India wouldn't you agree.

For some people.
I can tolerate national superiority over religion and many Indians are becoming atheist and agnostic these days.

not for majority but a tiny percentage ( which due to massive overall population become large in numbers !) do have objections.

I was at the event
the moment ndtv press persons came people started shouting ndtv go back
now i guess they should know how much public in general view them

Doesn't matter to them. They wont even make a news of it.
Rather they were reporting about traffic jam due to these protests.

faltu log with no work doing their time pass.

nation first .. religion secondary ( or at least not in conflict with Nation).
faltu hain to in koi kam lagao clean india program shuru karo or her kisi ko aik jhaaro de do

what does patriotism mean to you??
As simple as having the nation and it's well being as the only driver for all actions
Nation is the geographical land mass where the constitution of the country is upheld and the people adhering to it
Citizens are people who adhere to the constitution and pay taxes.

Honestly I don't know. My personal opinion would be if they are Indians listen to what they want to tell before killing or fighting them. That is why we have a government elected . Hope the government does there part in addressing what their concerns are. I don't vote and therefore have no right to comment too. But we cannot create split between people. Unity is in hearts. Unity is love for all beings without looking at religion caste gender even country.

Sorry to butt in. But you have claimed in every post you do not know. So since you accept that, let it be. Your opinion is right. There is always a right of dissent within the country, but the right of dissent is only meant to be held and discussed, not politicized and publicized with an aim to mobilize people or instigate them into actions which border on anti-national or seditious fringes. That Afzal Guru was hanged after a due process of law and with ample evidence and by the final confirmation by the Supreme Court, is a fact that has to be taken in all consideration. That he was allowed all routes of pardon/clemency and leniency and defense is also something that is a recorded fact. To contend that the act by itself was hasty and of a vengeful state is nothing but misinformed, sly, malicious and factually incorrect

When a rule of law as established by the law of the land is followed in totality and the due processes have been followed for the execution of a legally proven antinational Indian national for waging a war on India (as was the case of Afzal Guru), irrespective of the fact whether you agree with the execution/death penalty or not, there is absolutely no scope for mobilization of people against the act itself and decrying the nation and hailing the same individual as a hero. Also there is no scope to parrot the propaganda of an enemy state to justify your acts on the national television at prime time (and here I refer to barely audible charge of Umar Khalid of Indian Security forces involved in mass and systematic rapes in Kashmir during his famous interview with Arnab Goswami on Times Now, a charge which is false, disproved on numerous occasions and words of our neighboring country's propaganda). In that instant, the freedom of speech becomes an act of sedition with an aim to incite people against the Republic of India. The person in these circumstances is not only in contempt of courts for doubting the legal validity of a sentence upheld at every level of the judicial and executive structure, but also is directly opposing the expressed legal proclamation of the accused as an antinational engaged in war against his own country, in an extension the said person is guilty by the virtue of supporting the thoughts and the acts themselves! Then the act is construed purely as an act of party/parties inimical to the national interests.

As for Kashmir. Suggest instead of the 'I do not know' refrain, please do read the relevant UN Security Council resolution and then go to the root of the issue. Look at it with an unbiased viewpoint and you will find that the conditions for right of self determination which were agreed to by both the nations and steps were to be initiated by Pakistan, were never even allowed to begin (as Pakistan refused to even start with Step 1 of the sequential steps that it was treaty bound to initiate). That Indian side of steps to be taken were to be sequential to the initiation of de-escalatory and de-militarization of the situation in 1948 as initiated by Pakistan, is amply clear from the resolution (as available on the UN site and NOT the Pakistani sites) if you care to read it.

Even today, if Pakistan is indeed honest in its intention of an independent Kashmir, it can begin the steps. Once it notifies the UN of its intent, and UN appoints the arbitration commission as required, India will be hard pressed to ignore the same. However, even for Pakistan, an independent Kashmir was never an option, as can be made amply clear from the history of the genesis of Op Gulmarg and the subsequent war in the state. That Pakistan will not initiate this process, is a fact for you to see and appreciate.

Thanks

whats going on in india man . its war within ?

Nah .... its UP election time .... Congress and Company trying an 'intolerance' .... the stupid gits made it into traitors and patriots. They thought it will mobilize hindu vs muslims .... !!! The fools don't realise that in UP in general elections no candidate of BJP got a vote for his/her party or for his/her self, cutting across religious lines, people voted Modi ... be it hindu or muslim or sikh or Christian or jain or jew or whatever or even atheists, for development !!!! The immaturity of BJP's MPs is amply evident with one after the other idiotic statements they make over some trap the congress lays for them ... like it is said ... akela modi kya karega? Idiots in his party have derailed his projects.

Anyways coming back - on the street today, cutting across religious lines it is one thing clear - that for antinational actions intolerance is the right track. Again the polarization has taken place as in general election times ... cross voting cutting across religious affiliations will occur. I think the congress & co miscalculated. But then - going by Bihar experience stupidity in India is common ... SIGH!!!!

faltu hain to in koi kam lagao clean india program shuru karo or her kisi ko aik jhaaro de do

Actually I am in kick *** program ... I kicked the butts (colloquially) of couple of policemen .... peeing on the effing roadside in residential area ... you should come over to India ... you do talk sense ... we need sensible people around

LOL!!!! Typical of the chap! When you loose arguments you quote rules .....!! Plenty of serving personnel on the net .... high time they started actively participating in various issue affecting the society. These have ramifications for the command and control of the armed forces itself. A dangerous trend for this to continue. Tomorrow the men will challenge the orders of the officers quoting 'free thinking' 'alternative viewpoint' .... hell there have been cases of men wondering why to die for the country at all? After all, the armed forces are the reflection of the society that exists as the grooming of a soldier starts in his/her household. And if mayhem and indiscipline is taught from formative years ... it shall be the inherent trait!

how do you feel about the caste system as well.
Are the topic of Nationalism and Racism inter-related in your country ??? when I mean Patriotism comes first its means everything comes after that...

And if your trying to intimidate with this question then listen my fellow American I am as much against castism as I am against American Imperialism, European Colonialism, evangelism, Communism and Terrorism...

Back
Top Bottom