What's new

25 JF-17 BLOCK II produced ???????

The target of 25 aircrafts can be true to some extent. As at the moment main fuselage is made in china, engine from Russia, Remaining airframe parts can be made in quantity to make parts available for 25 aircrafts. This end of year 29th aircraft will fly in china. 2P-04 is being assembled in Pakistan for sure as ive seen a program showing it on waqt news. So may be assembling in China would make possible for 25 aircraft;s a year

View attachment 207332

dear can you share the link of that program or date so that I can search it on net myself ....

Production of JF-17 block 2 has started almost 2 years ago, so better believe it, that is 25 in 2 years, from now on it will be 25 per year.
yes it started 2 years ago. but so far only 2p01 has been handed over to Paf. the documentary i was talking about, 2p04 was in final stages but not completed. other jets shown were in assembly stage. and it was mentioned that 25 aircrafts will be manufactured each year from now on i.e 2015.

To the best of my info, only 3 Thunder squadrons are active.

25 Block 2 implies the PAF should have at least one additional operational Thunder squadron. Can anyone confirm it?
Niaz bhai.
only one response. This is Pakistani urdu press reporting. Enough said

Araz

dear can you share the link of that program or date so that I can search it on net myself ....
Sorry cant find the link on you tube , but I assure you 29th aircraft will fly at the end of this year as stated in some other news as well. And blk 2 avionics are home made and totally diff from Blk 1

Can anyone tell me more about the jf-17 block II ?
Upgrades, Radar system etc.

سالانہ 25طیارے تیار کرنے کا سنگ میل عبور
542460_84353623.jpg

حد نگاہ سے بھی آگے مار کرنے والے اور انفراریڈ شارٹ رینج میزائلوں سے لیس جے ایف 17 تھنڈر بلاک ٹو طیارے چند روز میں پاک فضائیہ کا حصہ بن جائیں گے ۔
راولپنڈی(دنیا نیوز)کامرہ کمپلیکس نے سالانہ 25 طیارے تیار کرنے کا سنگ میل بھی عبور کر لیا جس کی خریداری میں متعدد ممالک نے دلچسپی ظاہر کر دی ہے ۔
Was there any need for a new thread for this?

I think PAC now needs to gain confirm orders from Nigeria, Burma and may be from Argentina to supply them with JF-17s.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom