What's new

25 JF-17 BLOCK II produced ???????

Probably all jf17 s including that of upgraded one is = 25

the news is not correct, we don't have 25 blk 2's manufactured.
25 thunders will be produced annually starting from this year. (according to a documentary by dunya news at PAC)

Urdu Media always causes more confusion than comfort when reporting defence news. 25 per year is maximum capacity of Kamra production line. They again mixed up things again like KJ-2000 being paraded on 23rd March:tdown:

I saw the live performance of JF-17 on 23 March from Margalla town. The plane flew right over my head and all around us. It certainly was awesome and superb show. It was subsonic and it looked too slow. At this speed it would be an easy target for any anti-aircraft missile. I was hoping for a supersonic mac 1.8 speed display which is its maximum speed as per its specification. There was some smoke emissions. I am sure our aeronautical engineers are busy looking for ways to improve it. After all the best brains go for aeronautical engineering.

Russian engines are always Smokey and that is a well known fact.

They have more service needs than western engines.

They are cheaper than American or European engines

In life you get what you pay for

the news is not correct, we don't have 25 blk 2's manufactured.
25 thunders will be produced annually starting from this year. (according to a documentary by dunya news at PAC)
Production of JF-17 block 2 has started almost 2 years ago, so better believe it, that is 25 in 2 years, from now on it will be 25 per year.

It was subsonic and it looked too slow. At this speed it would be an easy target for any anti-aircraft missile. I was hoping for a supersonic mac 1.8 speed display which is its maximum speed .

No breaking sound barrier in parade is not permissible.

I think Block 2 is still under development.

The target of 25 aircrafts can be true to some extent. As at the moment main fuselage is made in china, engine from Russia, Remaining airframe parts can be made in quantity to make parts available for 25 aircrafts. This end of year 29th aircraft will fly in china. 2P-04 is being assembled in Pakistan for sure as ive seen a program showing it on waqt news. So may be assembling in China would make possible for 25 aircraft;s a year

2P03.jpg

I saw the live performance of JF-17 on 23 March from Margalla town. The plane flew right over my head and all around us. It certainly was awesome and superb show. It was subsonic and it looked too slow. At this speed it would be an easy target for any anti-aircraft missile. I was hoping for a supersonic mac 1.8 speed display which is its maximum speed as per its specification. There was some smoke emissions. I am sure our aeronautical engineers are busy looking for ways to improve it. After all the best brains go for aeronautical engineering.

If one wants to blow their brains away then m1.8 is feasible in real time not even mach 1 is allowed over city for Sound Barrier is very Booooooooooooom

To the best of my info, only 3 Thunder squadrons are active.

25 Block 2 implies the PAF should have at least one additional operational Thunder squadron. Can anyone confirm it?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom