25 JF-17 BLOCK II produced ???????

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
سالانہ 25طیارے تیار کرنے کا سنگ میل عبور
542460_84353623.jpg

حد نگاہ سے بھی آگے مار کرنے والے اور انفراریڈ شارٹ رینج میزائلوں سے لیس جے ایف 17 تھنڈر بلاک ٹو طیارے چند روز میں پاک فضائیہ کا حصہ بن جائیں گے ۔
راولپنڈی(دنیا نیوز)کامرہ کمپلیکس نے سالانہ 25 طیارے تیار کرنے کا سنگ میل بھی عبور کر لیا جس کی خریداری میں متعدد ممالک نے دلچسپی ظاہر کر دی ہے ۔

Some members were telling that Block-IIs first squadron will be inducted within day after 23rd March. I would tend to believe this news more than not - but let a final confirmation come from official news first.

News is coming from Duniya News which is a reliable news channel. Just saying.

Some members were telling that Block-IIs first squadron will be inducted within day after 23rd March. I would tend to believe this news more than not - but let a final confirmation come from official news first.

News is coming from Duniya News which is a reliable news channel. Just saying.
25 produced is making it doubtful

25 produced is making it doubtful

Can it be 13 jets in 6 months interpreted as 25 jets in a year? NO! If news is about 25 jets a year, that better be true the way it is. PAC is putting its blood into this project and Pakistanis never stop surprising. Who knows they have actually completed this milestone :smokin::cheesy:. But I am still taking it less than acceptable news. An official statement would confirm.

Last edited:
@Zarvan @graphican the news seems true and my wish is 25 a month because according to old production phase the number 250 will take a long time+will be absolute in that phase, that news seems true and they may be working to increase number......

@Zarvan @graphican the news seems true and my wish is 25 a month because according to old production phase the number 250 will take a long time+will be absolute in that phase, that news seems true and they may be working to increase number......

Logically, we should be producing them more than 25 a year as you have rightly put. Pakistan needs to complete its own requirements and if it really wants to sell this bird to interested countries, it would have to satisfy their need in parallel producing some 25 jets a year for them. There are lots of countries who are interested and delay in delivery date would be a deal-killer. No one would want to wait 6 years or 8 years before they start receiving their order and another 3,4 years before their order is complete.

Logically, we should be producing them more than 25 a year as you have rightly put. Pakistan needs to complete its own requirements and if it really wants to sell this bird to interested countries, it would have to satisfy their need in parallel producing some 25 jets a year for them. There are lots of countries who are interested and delay in delivery date would be a deal-killer. No one would want to wait 6 years or 8 years and another 3,4 years before their order is complete.
F-16 are produces at rate of up to one fighter one day.......

There were reports in 2013 that Pakitan has started production of block-II.

"According to reports by DefenseNews and DefenseTalk, Pakistan launched production of the Block-II JF-17 combat aircraft at the Pakistan Aeronautical Complex near Islamabad. The Diplomat reported earlier this year that Pakistan expected to begin exporting the JF-17 in 2014; the beginning of production last week is set to keep it on track to meet that deadline."

Reference:
Pakistan Begins Producing Block-II JF-17 Aircraft | The Diplomat

IF that is true, block-II has been in production from the last 15 months and it is possible we would have produced 25-28 units until now.

25 per month stop being so dumb 50 in a year are enough may be 80 If China also produces 30 for us

Jf17 is one of vital projects of armed forces of Pakistan. Since the beginning I have always believed that whatever comes in news about military induction is actually inducted 2 years ago.

performace of JFT in national day parade was awesome , engine looks little smoky just at the point when it accelerates , can anyone post some comments on it , pros and cons ?

Why r we so much worried abt smoke ...its not all the time ......
perhaps if we look at MIG29.... many of us will stop muming abt that ....
Smoke from F16 is also visible at certain flight profiles ......wots the big deal abt it ....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom