What's new

23 Indian Soldiers Missing in Sikkim Floods

Biting on a forum would be too big a word.

He tried banning me by disabling comments from me and keeps crying to mods all the time.
Shows, who is triggered and who is sitting back and enjoying the show.
Abey idiot , if you had a brain you would be dangerous.
Can you disable my comments ???
So how did you managed to use your single brain cell by thinking that I could or have done this. The reality is I'm your nightmare and you are going berserk with your bakwas.
But yea keep thinking like that ...

Change your nasty habit of sniffing others backside
Cute attempt to try and gain lost ground. Wouldn’t work.
Well I'm only here to cull strays .
Appears opposite of that till now. How did your crying to mods go? I heard that cry babies were ignored?

All your threads have been about how bad India is.
Kuch Paksiatn me bhi accha khoj lo, aur ek do thread bana lo? Good for mental health.

Cute attempt to try and gain lost ground. Wouldn’t work.

Appears opposite of that till now. How did your crying to mods go? I heard that cry babies were ignored?

All your threads have been about how bad India is.
Kuch Paksiatn me bhi accha khoj lo, aur ek do thread bana lo? Good for mental health.
Na I will just concentrate on deleting your backwas. You really are self loathing retard.

You really are self loathing retard.
You accepted that you are a narcissist. Hence, you presume that all people are likely to have such mental disorders.
There are normal people too.

You wouldn’t know.

Biting on a forum would be too big a word.

He tried banning me by disabling comments from me and keeps crying to mods all the time.
Shows, who is triggered and who is sitting back and enjoying the show.
Banning by disabling comments? Let me try that feature. Nope doesn't work for me :lol:

You are too upset at being left speechless by a Pakistani. This kind of ego is self damaging which you and youe colleagues are showing here.

10 year old news you bring and you also had a deaths of more than 100 in siachin few years back you troll

This is the difference between the rest of the world and your kind:

Ten years or 100 years, civilized nations don't make fun of their own dead soldiers like you and the other clown are !!!
Shame on you! This has been seen so many times , where Indian army takes care of your abandoned soldiers.
Now you are doing the same , online ...

This is the difference between the rest of the world and your kind:

Ten years or 100 years, civilized nations don't make fun of their own dead soldiers like you and the other clown are !!!
Shame on you! This has been seen so many times , where Indian army takes care of your abandoned soldiers.
Now you are doing the same , online ...
lol when your mehan Indian army take care of our soldiers lol

Na I will just concentrate on deleting your backwas. You really are self loathing retard.

So unemployed, this old pervert Windj

Non stop replying to all posts. So sad that even mutton shops won't hire this DANGAR fellow.

Grandpa, one foot is in the grave. Take rest Windjammer , give your mom a break from supporting you at this age!

lol when your mehan Indian army take care of our soldiers lol
Google 1971 Pakistani POW
Then google Kargil Pakistani POW
Then find the nearest 10 year old and ask him to teach you history.

So unemployed, this old pervert Windj

Non stop replying to all posts. So sad that even mutton shops won't hire this DANGAR fellow.

Grandpa, one foot is in the grave. Take rest Windjammer , give your mom a break from supporting you at this age!
go clean the toilet first mr

Back
Top Bottom