What's new

229 Republican House lawmakers voted last night to keep Trump's taxes private forever

That means no matter how much money Trump makes, it is illegal to ask him if he earned it rightfully or paid taxes back to his country. So Trumpness is covered behind veils forever.

ts2.jpg

That means no matter how much money Trump makes, it is illegal to ask him if he earned it rightfully or paid taxes back to his country. So Trumpness is covered behind veils forever.

ts2.jpg

Well, if he did anything ILLEGAL, he'd be busted by IRS and put into jail like what happened to Al Capone. Trump never does any crime. He's never been in jail.

Well, if he did anything ILLEGAL, he'd be busted by IRS and put into jail like what happened to Al Capone. Trump never does any crime. He's never been in jail.

Al Capone went down for that but the real reason was he was a big drug king pin and this is all they had on him and put him in for a long time am I right??

I'm sure he has accountants who know the tax laws better than anybody at the IRS. He has them do everything and if the IRS audits him (which is probably yearly) they clear it all up.

I'm sure his taxes will show loophole after loophole that he is exploiting.

I'm sure he has accountants who know the tax laws better than anybody at the IRS. He has them do everything and if the IRS audits him (which is probably yearly) they clear it all up.

I'm sure his taxes will show loophole after loophole that he is exploiting.

He don't pay taxes. That makes him smart.

He don't pay taxes. That makes him smart.

It makes his accountants smart.

Even if they files things wrongly he wouldn't go to jail since no reasonable judge would expect him to understand all the points in his return.

Atleast 50% of Americans would not have been to jails or conducted a crime, does that mean they should be exempted from all security check, airport checks or inspections?

Trump is a billionaire and has never done a crime? I hope he hasn't but the bigger bucket of eggs you carry, the likelihood of you carrying rotten-eggs naturally increases. He is the "first responsible person" in America. He should be more transparent than not, more open than not, more willing to reveal his assets/tax returns than not. What is he afraid of? Is he the richest person in America? Has Bill Gates or Marc Zac got the same immunity? Is that an immunity which only most responsible people and "leader of the America" gets? Were previous American leaders given the same?

You see no matter which way you look, this sounds wrong. You need to see his assets and tax returns to know that he actually clean. Hiding is only raising bars of suspicion and doubt towards his businesses.

Taxes are private information. If he shows it, I won't read it. If he refuses to show it, I won't lose any sleep over it.

Ok, good. Then he and especially his surrogates should stop giving the same b******* answer of "they will be released when the audit is over"

Back
Top Bottom