What's new

220m Pakistanis only want one thing: "Looted & Stolen money bring it back to Pakistan fast"

I hope your demi god and his demi god both die but would like to see a miserable end of your's.

Last time i checked, we were one of the faster growing economies in Asia when NS was in power. Now, our PM is going around begging for money and our economy is nearing collapse.

Say what you want but these are the hard facts

We will see when the facts become reality.... till then it will remain patwaris wet dream :partay:

Why are you concerned about my ranting against donkey meat and patwaris? Dil pe kyun lag rahi hai? Bhai khotay ka ghosht khatay ho tou chupana kya? Dil khol ke khao

And a guy who just joined 10 days back knows what I post about??? :partay::partay:

Just another useless patwari who got banned and is now back with another id to pick petty fights. :victory:

Coz i know you from PakPassion.
I can easily spot a bootlicker from a distance.

You just can't hear criticism about the beggar and you divert the topic by talking about donkey meat and "Patwaris"
You live in Karachi FGS. You can't chat lol.

I'd love to see your reaction when Shehbaz Sharif gets elected in 2023 and i know it's gonna happen.
He's becoming increasingly popular in Punjab and we all know how important Punjab is.

Also, learn how to have a civilised conversation.
Living in Canada still hasn't whitewashed your Pendu behaviour.

Coz i know you from PakPassion.
I can easily spot a bootlicker from a distance.

You just can't hear criticism about the beggar and you divert the topic by talking about donkey meat and "Patwaris"
You live in Karachi FGS. You can't chat lol.

I'd love to see your reaction when Shehbaz Sharif gets elected in 2023 and i know it's gonna happen.
He's becomint increasing popular in Punjab and we all know how important Punjab is.

Also, learn how to have a civilised conversation.
Living in Canada still hasn't whitewashed your Pendu behaviour.
Yeah we saw how popular he is becoming in Punjab, when he came back to Lahore the only people came to receive him were his party tattus :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Wait till 2023 for the shock of your life, but please don't blame dhandli like always:pakistan:

Yeah we saw how popular he is becoming in Punjab, when he came back to Lahore the only people came to receive him were his party tattus :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Wait till 2023 for the shock of your life, but please don't blame dhandli like always:pakistan:

The irony.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Azadi_March

It's hilarious how you actually think that he's actually gonna get re-elected.

It's hilarious how you actually think that he's actually gonna get re-elected.

Two reasons:

1. I'm not a chutiya like you
2. I do not worship suwar ke bachay Sharifs.

Coz they don't need the drama.

Selected is only gonna be the PM till 2023 (if that) and then Shehbaz Sharif will take over.
We shall see son :partay:

Two reasons:

1. I'm not a chutiya like you
2. I'm do not worship suwar ke bachay Sharifs.
Damn.
You really are a Pendu.
I remember you said that you used to get teased in school coz you were a freshie.
Looks like the freshie-ness still hasn't left.

Once a Pendu, always a Pendu

Damn.
You really are a Pendu.
I remember you said that you used to get teased in school coz you were a freshie.
Looks like the freshie-ness still hasn't left.

Once a Pendu, always a Pendu

Pendus and their real wealth is the reason you and your stepfather navaz had built his empire besides those metros and saffron train

Pendus and their real wealth is the reason you and your stepfather navaz had built his empire besides those metros and saffron train

Another beggar's bootlicker spotted

I don't even know why i'm arguing with bootlickers.

Shehbaz will come into power soon and you'll have to accept it

Another beggar's bootlicker spotted

Hey arse wipe your daddy stole our money and power, spent it on his royal tastes around Lahore and for promoting his own biradri. Suck on that shit

Shehbaz will come into power soon and you'll have to accept it

If there's an iota of ghyrat left in our establishment these Indian bjtxes will not dare enter the awaan e vazir azam

Hey arse wipe your daddy stole our money and power, spent it on his royal tastes around Lahore and for promoting his own biradri. Suck on that shit
The Sharif family will come into power again. So what are you gonna achieve by saying all this shit?

Coz they don't need the drama.

Selected is only gonna be the PM till 2023 (if that) and then Shehbaz Sharif will take over.
another puppy genrailll!!

and you guys will bow down to him!

@The Eagle plz have an I. P check on this maskhara. He reeks of being an rss nazi
I just yesterday made a thread on how annoying Indians are being on Imran Khan's Twitter page.

I actually supported Imran Khan in 2013 and 2018 but he's not helped us at all.

What happened to the looted money that he was supposed to get back?
It's very disappointing to see what he is doing to our economy.

@The Eagle plz have an I. P check on this maskhara. He reeks of an rss nazi
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/why-are-indian-infesting-imran-khans-twitter-account.661509/

Here's the thread i made earlier.

Also, disliking Imran Khan doesn't mean you're Indian.

Back
Top Bottom