What's new

220m Pakistanis only want one thing: "Looted & Stolen money bring it back to Pakistan fast"

Like in 2013? or like when our DG ISI and COAS used same words in Abbotabad commission and flew from this country?

Pakistan is headed to default, that is far nearer than any Pakistani can imagine. Think about this dire situation when in next coming days, we cannot afford to pay salaries to our army men, dream about buying weapons etc, and all the burden of 220 m Pakistanis. Dilute situation.

Stolen and looted money from anyone has to be brought back, no other option is available.

brother there death might not bring our money back, but...maybe due to fear they might give money back:-)

True, all these crooks are begging for NROs, pardon from cases, running to foreign lands, the only condition we must implement, is bring back stolen money and assets back into Pakistan and they can fck off from Pakistan.

Bring our money back into Pakistan.!

Our survival depends on it.

Pakistan is headed to default, that is far nearer than any Pakistani can imagine. Think about this dire situation when in next coming days, we cannot afford to pay salaries to our army men, dream about buying weapons etc, and all the burden of 220 m Pakistanis. Dilute situation.

Stolen and looted money from anyone has to be brought back, no other option is available.

True, all these crooks are begging for NROs, pardon from cases, running to foreign lands, the only condition we must implement, is bring back stolen money and assets back into Pakistan and they can fck off from Pakistan.

Bring our money back into Pakistan.!

Our survival depends on it.
I am hearing these words from long time. Cool down. Nothing will happen. 95, 97, 99, 2008, 2013 and now 2018. same old manjan, corruption, ban default and still we are here

We not only want our money back but we have to set the example out of them, so no one would dare to indulge in such crime ever again. They will remain behind bars for the rest of their prescribed sentence. If they are given NRO then we will be setting wrong precedence. And rule of law will diminish from Pakistan and the crimes will be legalized in a way.

To bring back money, we have to torture them till they bring back our money, use the most gruesome of the torture techniques known to man :butcher:. Those prisoners should be handed over to aamir liaqat and they will agree to give everything back in less than a minute.

Attachments

• aam.PNG
    aam.PNG
    127.4 KB · Views: 886
  • aamir.PNG
    aamir.PNG
    199.3 KB · Views: 46
This intense paranoia of the military and this ridiculous perception of them as the all powerful boogy man behind the scenes is so tiring. Absolute paranoia.

Where is the evidence? Where are the trails?

The thing is Pakistan doesn’t really have an economy or never had. So where was this money made and illegally laundered?

Illogical demand.

Wtf I read.

You joking Pakistan donot have an economy, its purchaing parity is $1 trillion dollar.

Have you been living on Mars, every Tom, Dick and Harry knows Pakistanis 500$ billion dollars have been plundered and stolen outside of Pakistan, nobody till even today knows where is it, infact only 10% is known by NAB, FBR, and other institutes, and the way to bring the loot back.

or hitler .. who turned devasted germany in to super power in just 4 years

Be careful of deception, No Hitler, no israel he was the best thing jews could wish for. Rothschild funded nazi Germany to get jews to run to his new chosen kingdom Palestine aka israel.

I do know one thing when a country becomes so corrupt it can collapse like roman empire and USA is heading that way slowly and surely taking down world economy. get ready for nation wide riots. Pakistanis you need to prepare for survival just in case. Too many rich stupid people spending money on stupid things then regret it
in time's of survival. I swear they so conjuse on survival or some have so much money yet don't spend a penny on health. I am not sharing my water filter, flashlights, radios. Pakistani buhut conjuse log hotay, pojero and mercedes kareeda but health perr koni paisey lanay.

The thing is Pakistan doesn’t really have an economy or never had. So where was this money made and illegally laundered?

Illogical demand.
Please dont give nonsensical statements or waste our time in threads if all you are here for is to pass idiotic cynicism.
We have our full quota of your countrymen of that caliber and have no room for more. I will happily show you the door if you really have nothing to add.

we need saudi model arrest them and make them give plea bargain/80% of assets or jail,this will solve all problem.
Or China style ...make them give back all money shoot them and their family while charging them for the bullet used!

apply the chinese model on corruption. Its not enough to eradicate corruption of our times but to eliminate it for the future too,
my thoughts exactly!

Looted wealth stashed in UK to be brought back: Imran

Syed Irfan Raza Updated August 02, 2018

5b62424fbaddd.jpg

ISLAMABAD: British High Commissioner to Pakistan Thomas Drew calls on Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf chief Imran Khan at Banigala on Wednesday.—INP

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) chairman and prime minister-in-waiting Imran Khan on Wednesday vowed to bring back the country’s laundered wealth stashed in the United Kingdom.

“It is our firm resolve to bring back to the country the money laundered to the UK,” Mr Khan said during his meeting with British High Commissioner to Pakistan Thomas Drew at Banigala.

The British envoy called on the PTI chief at his residence to congratulate him on his party’s victory in the July 25 general elections.

According to the PTI media cell, Mr Khan said relations between Pakistan and the UK were quite important, adding that a large number of Pakistanis were residing in that country.

The British envoy expressed good wishes for the PTI’s government.

British envoy says Department for International Development is ready to help PTI govt put 22 million out-of-school children in institutions

Both sides exchanged views on strengthening better ties and cooperation in various sectors.

Mr Drew acknowledged Mr Khan’s address to the nation on July 26 and said it bore positive imprints and created a lot of interest in the UK. He was quoted as saying: “The British government is ready to support and work with Islamabad.”

He said the Department for International Development (DFID) would support the PTI-led government put more than 22 million out-of-school children in schools.

The PTI chief thanked the British high commissioner for the warm wishes and felicitations and also praised the role of DFID in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s development.

Meanwhile, independent candidates continued to join the PTI on Wednesday.

Party spokesman Fawad Chaudhry told Dawn that 25 out of total 27 independent candidates in the Punjab Assembly had joined the PTI so far and now the party had adequate number of seats to form its government in Punjab.

He said independent MNAs-elect Asim Nazir from Faisalabad and Sardar Khurram Leghari from Muzaffargarh had announced they would join the PTI.

Members of the Punjab Assembly Mohammad Aslam Bharwana, Taimur Khan and Taimur Lali met Imran Khan on Wednesday and joined his party.

Published in Dawn, August 2nd, 2018

The $500 billion looted from Pakistan!!!

What methods Pakistani Govt and Institutes need to take in order to bring back looted wealth back to Pakistani Accounts?

How to encourage and use iron hand steps to get the money back?

Back
Top Bottom