What's new

22% population is undernourished in Pakistan, reveals Global Hunger Index

why r u surprised,,its the regular tamasha.
Whats more funny is the blatant denial by few citing Gangalander conspiracy :D

I am not surprised, merely saddened. Not only are both poor and hungry, they both insist on spending more and more on weaponry they would not need if they could resolve their differences, adding stupidity to the list.

Now that's surprising.I thought Pakistanis were all super duper rich the way they ridiculed India for its poverty and other social problems. I am sure "Global Hunger Index" has tampered data to purposely malign Pakistan's image.

Imagine having Palestinians preparing Human Rights Report on Israel?
You don't shoot the messenger until you know for sure he's misrepresenting the situation. In the case of the "Palestinians" vs. Israel it is clear the "Palestinian" narrative is what's important, not the truth.

In the case of India vs. Pakistan, things aren't so clear. "22%" is the same number the World Bank uses for Pakistan - and the WB does have Pakistanis on its payroll.

It's not an article.. The Global Hunger Index (GHI) is a multidimensional statistical tool used to describe the state of countries’ hungersituation. The GHI measures progress and failures in the global fight against hunger.The GHI is updated once a year.

even a statistical tool is questionable

Blocking Pakistan water causing bad situation worst. Plus, malnutrition definition is different in different places. For some people fist full of rice is good enough to survive and some people don't .

rice is good for farm worker. for a software engineer fist full of rice is not needed
things are little tricky

Back
Top Bottom