What's new

21 Facts About Israel That Haters Will Never Admit

1: Modern day Israel was Muslim majority; what happend to the populace living there? You are free to guess.

2: Freedom house also nominated India as green a place where you get lynched for eating beef. Freedom in Israel my @ss, a place where Palestinians dont even have the freedom of movement.

3: Congratulations.

4: Israelites came late; Modern day Israel was inhabited also be Philistines, Canaanites, Egyptians and Sea people whose descendants have mostly converted to Islam.

5: All Aqsa or "Sacred Mosque" have been mentioned many times; Jerusalem was so holy to us that Muslims prayed facing jerusalem.
"Glory be to Him Who made His servant to go on a night from the Sacred Mosque to the remote mosque of which We have blessed the precincts, so that We may show to him some of Our signs; surely He is the Hearing, the Seeing."

— Qur'an, Sura 17 (Al-Is'ra), ayat 1[3]

6: The only thing i've heard in that list is USB.

7: Just like most of the world.
mazar-e-quaid_400.jpg

8: Good, thats something to be proud of; we've been lagging behind only recently. Mainly because of increasing disunity, partition of the Ottoman Empire, Western involvement in the Middle East (Example: Iraq war, Iraq under Saddam had a GDP growth rate of 59%, the highest in the world and had the potential to surpass most of the world's countries). Also if it werent for Muslim scholars, we'd still be living in the dark ages.
Ottoman_miniature_painters.jpg

9: Israelis are the most racist people i've ever met: Racism in Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

10: Thing is, Palestinians are not Arabs; being an Arab doesnt matter much about race, if you speak Arabic you can be considered an Arab - like Sudanese. Palestinians are levantines possible descendants of Canaanites and the Sea people who have lived in Israel way before Israelites got into the picture.

11: Most countries in the middle east are allowed to; and so does Pakistan.

12: Good job.

13: Land that was not given to the "Jewish people" but to the Israelites, most of whose descendants are probably Christians in europes or Muslims in the middle east.

14: Israel is a super tiny country, what'd you expect...?:crazy:

15: So is Pakistan, we have hundreds of ethnicities. The Middle east is also very diverse, but most people have integrated into "one ethnicity".

16: The Ommaya reservoir was developed by a Pakistani; it has saved hundreds of thousands of lives as it is the main tool in curing or containing brain tumour.

17: Okay....?

18: Wonderful job, all other countries are also working on it.

19: Good job.

20: How is that something to be proud of?

21: And where Muslim population has shrunk.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
:tup:

Understand the Israeli – Palestinian Apartheid In 11 Images

1. The Forced Exile of The Palestinian People

1.png

2. Maintenance of the Occupation
2.png

3. Continued Displacement and Destruction
3.png

4. A Pattern of Violence and Aggression
4.png

5. Illegal Detention

5.png

6, 7 & 8. Segregation of Resources

6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

Bro, you used to have Rommel as your DP....which I can respect...he was a true honourable warrior.

Now its a genocidal maniac. Or are you a holocaust denier?
Well i will keep changing my pics between German Generals and Hitler and about denying holocaust well it's a completely different topic and it is debatable so i will not say anything on that and also than thread will go extremely off topic so yea i will stay away from that :)

alleged crimes
Yea right ALLEGED
Its you who went off topic.
No i didn't

Last edited:
Where are the 10 lost tribes in northern kingdom dispersed by assyrian empire?
Could they be traced?

btw, Persians (Iran) are not arabs...
i watched a documentry on them in which they said that they moved to europe and some moved to khurasan region (present day iran , afghanistan and parts of pakistan ) and pashtuns are said to be their descendants ...... and one tribe of pashtuns the Yusufzai tribe claims to be the descendants of prophet yusuf (or joseph )

Cheapest demagogy is trying to prove ur point with graphic pics.

Infant mortality rates (of the prime indicators of humanitarian situation):

Arabs in Israel - 6.78
West Bank - 13.98
Gaza - 16.00
Egypt - 23.30
Indonesia - 26.6 (biggest Muslim country)
Pakistan - 59.35
Afghanistan - 187.5

Historically, there has never been a Palestinian Arab state or Arab sovereignty over the West Bank, Gaza, or the rest of Israel.

map-verison-6.jpg

If the state of Palestine never existed before the expansion and occupation of Israel then explain this football match of 1939 between Australia and Palestine.

Just go to youtube and search "Australia V Palestine Football Match (1939)", I can't post the link here because of that stupid rule of new comers not allowed to post links.

It is mixed with true and false statement..
Jews were present 3000 years ago..But later they left Israel and some who left behind embrace Islam and now they are known as Palestinians.. You can't just come back and kill all muslims only because your ancestors were living some thousand years before..
You are intelligents..No doubt..but you too have brain which works negatively in other way too..
Creation of Hybrids foods is your invention which only increases cancer decease..Credit system, terrorism, alcohols, **** sites too are your inventions.. The day you are swipe out of this world will be the happiest day for mankind...

Israel is not recognized by 32 UN member states :lol:

Israel is not recognized by 32 UN member states :lol:
And still manage to overcome the philippines in science, technology and in most of the fields actually.
people can or can not recognize the state of Israel, but it's a fact now...

Back
Top Bottom