What's new

2019 was a great year for China Navy, with record-breaking number of warships launched

No, they dont explain how USN deal with YJ-800 or DF-26 or even fleet of H-6 bomber with 1500km range LRASM that can target all US assets in west pacific.

R Ford is indeed super huge, but again as many said - Super Carrier is also vulnerable in modern warfare.

So my question is valid : how Ford will defend against rain of YJ-800. If you have belief that G Ford can wipe half of PLAN then you need to be able to explain how. Otherwise, it will be just a myth.
By R Ford I means one battle group with one super carrier and if H6 wants to put missiles in air then i think it will surely be one way ticket for H6 due to F35s
If DF26 is really what china claims it to be then US has a serious problem, like if can change its trajectory upon re-entry to almost pin point accuracy
I think US will suffer huge losses maximum US casualty will be one battle group or may be some more its like 10pc to US navy and Chinese navy will be gone
And Chinese sub are not even close to being stealth while i suppose you know about stealth US subs and their antisub capabilities

By R Ford I means one battle group with one super carrier and if H6 wants to put missiles in air then i think it will surely be one way ticket for H6 due to F35s

Not really.

H6 can launch YJ-100 800km away from GR Ford. The question is: how R Ford will detect incoming H6 from 1200km away? AN/SPY-3 of Ford can only reach 350km target,even AN/APY-9 of Hawkeye can only reach 500km target.

If DF26 is really what china claims it to be then US has a serious problem, like if can change its trajectory upon re-entry to almost pin point accuracy
I think US will suffer huge losses maximum US casualty will be one battle group or may be some more its like 10pc to US navy and Chinese navy will be gone

How PLAN will be gone? If China can handle USN fleet from 3000 km distance away from her coast, while USN may not be able to handle PLAN ships from distance 1000km.

And Chinese sub are not even close to being stealth while i suppose you know about stealth US subs and their antisub capabilities

Maybe. But US had been surprised when China sub appear close to USS Kitty Hawk and USS Ronald Reagan. It seems the Chinese sub was undetected :)

And talking about anti sub, PLAN will have more in the west pacific than USN.

The reality is the Asia Pacific belongs to China now. They have more than enough naval projection to kick the US out of the region.

Sorry, I don’t believe in Communist propaganda mouthpieces. I don’t trust a single thing coming from a totalitarian Communist dictatorship.

I want globally respected Western media outlets.

haha, "respected" western media :rofl::rofl: , like Saddam has weapons of mass destruction?

500 years western whites rule left so much inferiority complex for Indians, even they pretend to be white

The reality is the Asia Pacific belongs to China now. They have more than enough naval projection to kick the US out of the region.

The three threats to the Chinese navy are hypersonic missiles, stealth missiles and electronic warfare.

Submarines mitigate these threats, which is why China should commission hundreds of SSKs. 1200 ton, 2400 ton, 3600 ton displaced. And then even smaller and midget subs. They can produce 30 SSKs a year of 1000 ton and larger. And 100 midgets a year.

Very important to start to develop semi-submersible surface fleets. And begin the research and development of SAM subs too.

As missiles get deadlier and deadlier, going underwater for protection is a vital strategy.

Communist China has no ally except that pot belly tinpot dictator in North Korea that’s wiling to fight a war for Communist China. Communist China is surrounded by powerful rivals (Japan, India, Vietnam) that hate it. The US and EU hate Communist China too. As bad as it is, the CCP are finding new ways to gain more enemies.

The worst nightmare for Communist China is US, EU, Japan, India, Vietnam, Australia cooperating to counter the Chinese threat.

Just Vietnam alone absolutely humiliated the Chinese military in the 1979 war. That was a shock to observers to see how weak and incompetent the Chinese military truly are.

Yeah, just Vietnam alone absolutely obliterated Americans during Vietnam war, that just shows how weak and incompetent American military truly are. By the way, in 1979 war with china, china went all the way to Hanoi before retreating after taught them a lesson, china also took back multiple islands in South China Sea from Vietnam during that war for which Vietnam are still crying to this day, yes, still crying to this very day. If you call that China getting "humiliated", I'll take that "humiliation" any day of the week, LOL.

if it’s that simple, why don’t they do it?

The answer? It’s not even close to that simple!

This isn’t the PDF video game fantasy bubble

When people are fed with Propaganda and contents from free press and media are restricted, people behave like this. Actually , it is not their fault. it is the wonder of upbringing with reeducation camp training and Madrasa brainwashing.

always funny Indian wallowing in their own "free press" fake news brainwashing accusing china is getting "brainwashed". Just look at how many Indian believe India will surpass China by 2020 from their "free and democratic" Indian media.

always funny Indian wallowing in their own "free press" fake news brainwashing accusing china is getting "brainwashed". Just look at how many Indian believe India will surpass China by 2020 from their "free and democratic" Indian media.

Nobody believes that India will surpass china in Economy size. They believe that India will surpass china in growth rate. However, Chinese certainly believe that their shitty navy can defeat US navy.

Communist China has no ally except that pot belly tinpot dictator in North Korea that’s wiling to fight a war for Communist China. Communist China is surrounded by powerful rivals (Japan, India, Vietnam) that hate it. The US and EU hate Communist China too. As bad as it is, the CCP are finding new ways to gain more enemies.

The worst nightmare for Communist China is US, EU, Japan, India, Vietnam, Australia cooperating to counter the Chinese threat.

Just Vietnam alone absolutely humiliated the Chinese military in the 1979 war. That was a shock to observers to see how weak and incompetent the Chinese military truly are.

China is allied with Russia. Attack one, attack both. Sayonara!

All Chinese media are respectable, truthful and independant...
And EVERY Western media are just propagandist, State owned and liars.

"Poe's law"
It's true. Western media have a terrible tradition of lying. They usually serve politics.

75f49a91a6504164a00b23f04dbc4013.jpeg

Any country is stronger than the backward agricultural countries like Australia. In fact, NK is also stronger than Australia. of course, and Gambia, Burkina Faso. Kiribati, etc.

Back
Top Bottom