What's new

(2012) Brazil, it seems to be overtaking India ?

our consumer spending to GDP ration is more than 60% in comparison chinese hav around 30% ... this is a worry for th Chinese govt. that is why now chinese govt is trying to improve on consumer spending by increasing wages /// so that chinese can spend more ... india already in a safe mode but lacking in export % ... which we are trying to improve..

so 50% savings 60% consumption... you have over 100% of GDP?

so 50% savings 60% consumption... you have over 100% of GDP?

how stupid are you ///

60% consumption means...

60% of GDP when categorized by

Domestic Consumption and Exported goods ... from total produced by country ...
that means 100% goods that are produced by India...
60% goes to Domestic Consumption..
our export is around 300 billion from GDP close to 1800 billion, so export is close to 20% of GDP ...

and when i am talking about saving its the saving rate of India out of the money earned by country ... which is deposited in the banks which is close to 50% /// now dont ever post about economics... high IQ chinese ...

Investing happens in many ways, if you think about cheap labour force then there are some countries. If an investor want to invest in a company which make products to sell to people of that country living standard, and buying capabilities matter.

Another investor may think to sell that product to some other country, it because of the higher buying capabilities of the people in that country.

good analysis, you are smart :tup:

why not, foreign investors are looking for living standards, buying capabilities of people. etc
My State of Kerala has better living standard and can be compared in all aspects to any developed nation...............But Foreign investment a big ZERO when compared to states like Gujarat

Time and again MR.DAVIDSON prove your origin..but i dont mind that...You are really smart too...:rofl:
@ Indian members::look at Davidson guys..he is from America and he still supports the growth of greatest Rival of his motherland...He takes pride and inspiration from the growth of his motherland's rival....jus say wow what a culture...!!!!!Lets take a cue from him...
@Davidson:: i m really impressed with your good heart...I have seen your posts and threads and they show that you are truely an good US citizen true to your MOTHERLAND...by the way whats your name attached with sur-name??? Davidson wong-li (or)David-song-li????
@topic::Let the investors take the call on whats the safe bet and the chart indicating GROWTH rate is no lesser indication of where to invest if you geniuses advice otherwise better go to big corporates and ask them to invest more elsewhere and leave the huge consumer Indian market (if you do tell these advice to them they will simply :rofl: over your advice)...

ALL THE BEST TO ALL INDIAN HATERS...:rofl:

how stupid are you ///

60% consumption means...

60% of GDP when categorized by

Domestic Consumption and Exported goods ... from total produced by country ...
that means 100% goods that are produced by India...
60% goes to Domestic Consumption..
our export is around 300 billion from GDP close to 1800 billion, so export is close to 20% of GDP ...

and when i am talking about saving its the saving rate of India out of the money earned by country ... which is deposited in the banks which is close to 50% /// now dont ever post about economics... high IQ chinese ...

ok, so the investment rate is 20%. That's not 50%.

what is consumed can never be saved. the investment rate is the savings rate, that is the definition of savings.

My State of Kerala has better living standard and can be compared in all aspects to any developed nation...............But Foreign investment a big ZERO when compared to states like Gujarat
leave him bro he hasnt seen the south-india...Being a Lankan himself i thought he knew something about states called Tamilnadu and Kerala....it merely proves his cognizance of the reality...

We don't need to bash out to prove anything before low std. china man or any retard lankan.
When time comes we'll strike with full force.

india has big consumption because it has alot of peasants who make only enough money to survive, thus they have near 100% income consumption.

South Korea under Japanese rule had 95% consumption.

Same theory goes to China also.. you are not a first world country.. don't live in delusion mate..

Brazil is already above india in every field....
indi produces more automobiles than brazil,the number of local auto brands in india an abroad(jlr,daewoo) is higher than brazil............while brazil is well ahead in aeronautics an may be many stuff ....in IT(u all kno),pharma,shipbuilding,telecommunications(largest mobile producer),space research,nuclear technology(sixth in the world in terms of reactors higher than china),clean energy(suzlon,BHEL),financial sector such as banks insurances(SBI,LIC,icici),defence production i think india is ahead.

indi produces more automobiles than brazil,the number of local auto brands in india an abroad(jlr,daewoo) is higher than brazil............while brazil is well ahead in aeronautics an may be many stuff ....in IT(u all kno),pharma,shipbuilding,telecommunications(largest mobile producer),space research,nuclear technology(sixth in the world in terms of reactors higher than china),clean energy(suzlon,BHEL),financial sector such as banks insurances(SBI,LIC,icici),defence production i think india is ahead.

dont u think most of the things u said above need some sources? i mean i doubt even now india is ahead of brazil in IT gone were the days when india with misleading exports/ figures were on top.
the only thing where india is ahead is population, poverty, extremism & few more of that kind.

dont u think most of the things u said above need some sources? i mean i doubt even now india is ahead of brazil in IT gone were the days when india with misleading exports/ figures were on top.
the only thing where india is ahead is population, poverty, extremism & few more of that kind.

WOW...........I found Pakistan in Map of Europe........................

if you defy what i say,then do it with justification..........
India overtakes Brazil as sixth largest vehicle maker
space ISRO beats brazil,nuclear tech phwr,ahwr,fbr,pwr hav no match from brazil..........now prove me otherwise atleast in one case mentioned above,,,,,,,,,you are nothin but pure frustration.

Back
Top Bottom