What's new

2012, 31 Dec The finishing Day of "Israel".

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmarkhoor

New Recruit

Reaction score
As we know that Israel is making fun of Arab Countries But soon now 2012, 31 Dec A attack on Israel will began to Vanish the Israel on the map of the world,

I think " the attack will made by Irani Forces" Inshallah:pakistan:

And MAulana Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid Makes His Way into PDF .

hahahahahahaahahahahah man that was one great troll dude plz stop this u are making us look like a******s

Gayi Bhains Paani mein.....:lol:

BTW by 31st Dec 2012 whole world will be gone.

Can you share the contact number of the spiritual being that has brought you this information? I have a few questions of my own. Or was it an apparition of a man wearing a Red topi? :P

As we know that Israel is making fun of Arab Countries But soon now 2012, 31 Dec A attack on Israel will began to Vanish the Israel on the map of the world,

I think " the attack will made by Irani Forces" Inshallah:pakistan:

Doesn't matter, one can get a new map for 50 Rupees. :D

What did you Smoke and Drank yesterday.........................

I was listening to an Islamic scholar and he said that;
Our team was at the border of Jordan-Israel. So, there were few Israeli soldiers who wanna talk to us and asked that are the numbers of muslims in your mosques at the Fajar prayer is equal to the number of muslims at the Jummah prayer? And we said, No ... but why are you people asking this. So, the soldiers replied that it is written in our Jewish scriptures that when the number of Muslims at the mosques in Fajar time would become equal to the number of Muslims at Jummah then Jews would be vanished from this Earth.

And the reason of occupations of Muslim lands in Wahn. Read the hadith of Sunan Abu Dawud.

So, it's better to make your eman stronger instead of blaming for everything to Non-Muslims.
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom