What's new

2010-2012 Saudi Shopping Spree: F-15s, Helicopters & More

And once again a thread started in the hopes of being a useful scientific discussion is ruined instantly.... Mods please all Off topic posts that are not related to the study of the weapon's systems please delete them. Thank you.

The guy worked really hard to put the info together and instead he got trolls. Please Mods for the love of God clean this forum up from this junk.

And once again a thread started in the hopes of being a useful scientific discussion is ruined instantly.... Mods please all Off topic posts that are not related to the study of the weapon's systems please delete them. Thank you.

The guy worked really hard to put the info together and instead he got trolls. Please Mods for the love of God clean this forum up from this junk.

lets see how fair the mod is ?! anyway welcome back homei :cheers:

Definitely you are correct. Unfortunately Saudi borrowed every fancy equipments from America/Europe and paid them. Nothing achievements.

Most importantly, Saudi doesn't have any enemy.
First Saudi Arabia has lot of enemies secondly the have really trained their soldiers well and also pilots and for your information Israel and Iran are both enemies of Saudi Arabia and they should get more equipment specially for their Navy mainly they need Submarines and and new Frigates with Air Power and their Air Force should take their number of Fighter Pilots to 800 to 1000 including 300 Stealth Planes and their Land Forces should be around 250000 Soldiers all trained to the level of Their commandos force

First Saudi Arabia has lot of enemies secondly the have really trained their soldiers well and also pilots and for your information Israel and Iran are both enemies of Saudi Arabia and they should get more equipment specially for their Navy mainly they need Submarines and and new Frigates with Air Power and their Air Force should take their number of Fighter Pilots to 800 to 1000 including 300 Stealth Planes and their Land Forces should be around 250000 Soldiers all trained to the level of Their commandos force

All the equipment they get is amputed well enough to be rendered useless in any conflict with Israel. So forget ever going to war with Israel.

Wow! It's the money that makes the mare go! SA has so much of it they love collecting high tech toys and gizmos from the US of A. Gives them a high and orgasms too! These guys can't even produce a grain of rice on their own!

And then, do they have the manpower and expertise to man all these hi tech weapon systems? Some years back they had to take the help of Pakistani expertise for manning some of their systems, training, as well as providing protection to the great Royal House of Saud as the Saudis themselves were incapable of doing so!

Just wait and see what happens when Saudi runs out of oil by 2040 or so.

what about our equipments from russia, pakistan and china are they useless too? what about the equipment we made are useless too.?

make no sense.!

I am talking about the high tech equipments needed in any such conflict with Israel

Like figher jets, transport aircrafts, missles and anti-air batteries..

Tell me how many Pakistani, Russia and Chinese equipments of above mentioned are being operated by Saudi.
Before you put on your arrogance glasses, kindly read the post with a calm hear and not with the mutaween doctrine of rights vs the left. Use the grey matter in the center.

Ask to Iranian Shia Mullahs with their eternal expansionist dreams. Not me.

I could say same thing, Syria is worst example, Libya pride of killing Gadafi is unrespect, sucide bombing so called Muslims mentalities. Saudi pride to show their fancy equipments, Iran is growing expanists in involving Iraq game plan, etc.

some boza, It seems to me, you are switching every minutes from Saudi Arabia friend to Iran friend. You changed every moments.

Oh that's excellent blueprint you have no idea, lol.

I have no comments, today Muslims' IQ level is closer to 50 something, they are definitely lose their senses and deep thinking. 1 billion Muslims today are more dumbers and arrogances, that's truth. Brothers and sisters of different nationalists became enemies of each other.

Allah will permit you to kill each other and face judgement days to question your fancy equipments shopping instead faith, shame.

Nice thread anyway. :tup:

All the equipment they get is amputed well enough to be rendered useless in any conflict with Israel. So forget ever going to war with Israel.
Sir no one in world is that stupid to get this kind of equipment and Saudi are really smart enough America tried this when offering stealth planes but Saudis refused this is old propaganda who cannot absurd Saudi Power and its growth

I could say same thing, Syria is worst example, Libya pride of killing Gadafi is unrespect, sucide bombing so called Muslims mentalities. Saudi pride to show their fancy equipments, Iran is growing expanists in involving Iraq game plan, etc.

some boza, It seems to me, you are switching every minutes from Saudi Arabia friend to Iran friend. You changed every moments.

Oh that's excellent blueprint you have no idea, lol.

I have no comments, today Muslims' IQ level is closer to 50 something, they are definitely lose their senses and deep thinking. 1 billion Muslims today are more dumbers and arrogances, that's truth. Brothers and sisters of different nationalists became enemies of each other.

Allah will permit you to kill each other and face judgement days to question your fancy equipments shopping instead faith, shame.

Nice thread anyway. :tup:
Sir China already is developing Stealth Planes no one is asking Saudi Arabia to develop its own Stealth Planes what we are saying is to get them from China as soon as they develop them they are already operating Stealth Frigates and also going to get Stealth version of F-15 soon so first get information before laughing on others

Let me say it clearly that unless you have indigenous technologies, you are very vulnerable to sanctions. I have read in the forum before how pakistan's F 16s were useless in the 90s due to sanctions. How Iran's F 14s and other advanced aircrafts were useless in Iran Iraq war.

Speaking of indigenous technologies, only Russia, USA, China and (to some extent) India and Iran possesses them. Pakistan also has, to some extent, comparable to Iran. However, pakistan is still dependent on US and China to maintain their army.

That being said, KSA can continue to shop the most advanced hardwares. Nobody would mind that. However, in any future conflicts with Israel, it must be remembered that KSA and GCC would face sanctions which would render the hardwares useless.

This is why I think indigenous technologies, which Iran has among the islamic countries, is more useful than advanced hardwares dependent on spare parts for survival.

You can think different, that is your choice. But reality is reality.:coffee:

Let me say it clearly that unless you have indigenous technologies, you are very vulnerable to sanctions. I have read in the forum before how pakistan's F 16s were useless in the 90s due to sanctions. How Iran's F 14s and other advanced aircrafts were useless in Iran Iraq war.

Speaking of indigenous technologies, only Russia, USA, China and (to some extent) India and Iran possesses them. Pakistan also has, to some extent, comparable to Iran. However, pakistan is still dependent on US and China to maintain their army.

That being said, KSA can continue to shop the most advanced hardwares. Nobody would mind that. However, in any future conflicts with Israel, it must be remembered that KSA and GCC would face sanctions which would render the hardwares useless.

This is why I think indigenous technologies, which Iran has among the islamic countries, is more useful than advanced hardwares dependent on spare parts for survival.

You can think different, that is your choice. But reality is reality.:coffee:
That is why Saudi Arabia is now trying to get every weapon with TOT and also training its own people to produce those weapons and they are doing really very fast and also training their people

no matter how many and how advance weapons you possess need the leaders to take the decision to fight simple and Saudi royal family are slaves of money and pride and they want to keep it coming :bad:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom