What's new

2001–02 India–Pakistan standoff

I find very few long-ish well thought out personal view posts.

I don't mind trolling. I actually enjoy it. But I do miss the class, intelligence, wit, and language skills.

Maybe I'm just being an old grumpy fart.

Nice bumping into you bro. You're the bohri guy with Gujarat family links right?

the intelligence and wit are long gone. even the informative threads are few and far apart. and tired of discussing 65 at least 65 million times over.

The only reason why I remain here is because my country is being discussed here & my new job gives me adequate time to hang around after putting the ' boys' to work.

I have found interacting with @Icarus too intellectually stimulating .

Maybe we could discuss current & past issues amongst ourselves . Once in a while go for ' shikar' to any of the troll threads too !

The only reason why I remain here is because my country is being discussed here & my new job gives me adequate time to hang around after putting the ' boys' to work.

I have found interacting with @Icarus too intellectually stimulating .

Maybe we could discuss current & past issues amongst ourselves . Once in a while go for ' shikar' to any of the troll threads too !

I am honored, thank you. Needless to say, the feeling is entirely mutual.

Since this stand off Indian Armed Forces have lost major trust in themselves. Loosing around 2000 soldiers without any major war only shows and exposes some seriously dangerous issues with Indian Armed Forces. Since than even after facing attack like Mumbai they have failed to do anything.
NOTE: I am not saying we did 26/11 but Indians blame it on us.

Lie and live in denial... That's Pakistan!

Lie and live in denial

an indian news paper have reported this ...
Source is from your own media .. and zarvan is right

India suffered 1,874 casualties without fighting a war
Rajat Pandit, TNN | May 1, 2003, 03.55AM IST

NEW DELHI: The life of an Indian Army soldier comes cheap. The US-led coalition forces lost just around 150 personnel during the recent Iraq operations. In sharp contrast, and without going to war, almost 2,000 Indian Army soldiers were killed or wounded during the 10-month forward deployment along the Indo-Pak border last year.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom