What's new

20000 Bulletproof Vests for Security Personnel in Karachi

SBD-3

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
9-7-2013_8110_1.gif

950,000 to 1 million dollars have been allocated for the purchase of bullet proof jackets so I am guessing the armor plate will be imported from China and the jacket will be made in pakistan.

Something like that
B9617-Bullet-Proof-Jacket.jpg

950,000 to 1 million dollars have been allocated for the purchase of bullet proof jackets so I am guessing the armor plate will be imported from China and the jacket will be made in pakistan.

Something like that
B9617-Bullet-Proof-Jacket.jpg
bro no offence are are you freaking kidding me??? do you know how much a kevlar vest cost???

if am doing my calculation right than $1000,000 / 20,000 = $50 a piece and believe me when I say this buy in this amount you can only get Stab or Trauma resistant vest and not Bullet resistant........

Hopefully they are home built not imported.

read my above post bro, if that allocated amount is right than they are making a joke out of it, for 50$ you can get Stab proof / Slash resistant vests, If we want really bullet resistant body armor we are looking at atleast 350$ / piece......or even more than that.......
even NiJ level 3 - that stops 9mm,.357 only plates costs 200$ +,.....so i dont know whether this is actually publicity stunt or what

Police need better training like ssg commondos, proper vetting and each police officer should be properly investigated and audited otherwise they will sell all these jackets to criminals

Back
Top Bottom