What's new

200 Million Pakistanis being tested

If you talk about Pakistan, the 'enlightened' Pakistani Americans will look at you like you are crazy. Maybe some uncles will listen, but its speaking to the choir.

I live in a very affluent area, and most of us here consider themselves Americans and not Pakistani anymore.

@OsmanAli98
Wasn't that the point of coming to the US?

Sure is but we can only start changing the mindset if we start speaking. Nothing will change if we don't.
Only pakistanis side with pakistan on this, the world knows the pakis support terrorism and there just isn't any sympathy about it. You can always get rid of your militant government which always conjures reasons to be in power and picks fights with everyone around. We found bin laden in your country remember.

You can be American and embrace your heritage.

After all we all came from somewhere else at some point.
If your heritage is at odds with your new home you need to side with the place you ran to not the craphole you came from.

Only pakistanis side with pakistan on this, the world knows the pakis support terrorism and there just isn't any sympathy about it. You can always get rid of your militant government which always conjures reasons to be in power and picks fights with everyone around. We found bin laden in your country remember.
You invaded a country saying there were WMDs, were there any WMDs? No. You lot helped create these monsters and there is no doubt about it that India has sponsored anti-state elements in Pakistan that have acted against our civilian population.

@waz @Dubious can you sort this guy out, I'm sure his racist wording is a breach of the website rules.

If your heritage is at odds with your new home you need to side with the place you ran to not the craphole you came from.

Yea real objective there pal.

There's a false narrative being propagated by some revolving around Pakistan.

I'm not gonna get into that because I don't have the patience to deal with your agenda.

However, in regards to this current situation, it was India thats wagging the dog.

More specifically Modi.

Also. Definitions of what constitutes terror and who does what are rather subjective.

Finally, being from Pakistan and being American are NOT mutually exclusive.

You invaded a country saying there were WMDs, were there any WMDs? No. You lot helped create these monsters and there is no doubt about it that India has sponsored anti-state elements in Pakistan that have acted against our civilian population.

@waz @Dubious can you sort this guy out, I'm sure his racist wording is a breach of the website rules.
Iraq still wants americans around, is pakistan invaded they would never want them back. And bringing up racism when there is obviously none involved is what weak little whiners do. I don't care if you call me racist that scam doesn't work here. My point is who cares if you are from pakistan if you won the lottery and got to be a US citizen leave that loser country behind in every sense or you don't deserve your newly acquired freedoms. Thats called upholding standards and is often called racist or whatever stupid buzzword the losers can muster reflexively.

If you talk about Pakistan, the 'enlightened' Pakistani Americans will look at you like you are crazy. Maybe some uncles will listen, but its speaking to the choir.

I live in a very affluent area, and most of us here consider themselves Americans and not Pakistani anymore.

@OsmanAli98
if you don't consider yourself Pakistani anymore, why on a Pakistani Muslim forum?

Besides that I really couldn't give a two hoots for Pakistani Americans. They have an identity crisis. Pakistani Canadians and Pakistanis in UK still visit Pakistan often and identify with Pakistan strongly.

i still make chai and eat samosas with my mother lol.

i eat briyani and achar as well. lol

but i do not wear shalwar Kameez in Canada for obvious reasons.

since people do not dress that way in Canada.

People only wear Shalwar Kameez during Eid and Shaadi in Canada.

Last edited:

@OsmanAli98

I agree brother most of the Pakistanis in America or "the highly enlightened" folks here dont care about their motherland and sadly they all over the northeast US these days I kinda feel sad to see old "chachas" are the ones trying to do the job of spreading the news about events in Kashmir yet their kids could give rats a...s about Pakistan and the worse part is these kids know whats going on but thing its only for the "FOBS" and also they speak Urdu, while myself the Pakistani nationalist does not speak Urdu, I am half also but I always was closer to my Pakistani roots than my Colombian(Hispanic/Arab) side and often I am called by my "Pakistani American" compatriots as a "Islamists" or some "un-assmilated" American. This pisses me off we have more Indians through H1-B visas here than ever before more Bengalis(In NYC) here and their getting involved in US Politics buying support with key Congressmen and politcians here they play both left and right wing here what do Pakistani Americans do nothing its always licking Arabs, a.ss,and focusing on "muh balistine" and nowadays against China for the "Uighurs" blah blah

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ndian-american-surge/articleshow/62962126.cms

Indians in US politics

upload_2019-2-27_22-37-30.jpeg

"Indian" running for President and they is already like 6 of them in Congress

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2014/12/indian-americans-113546

Profile of Indian Lobby in USA

45CBE784-B574-4449-B2E4-8EA83FBB9DD3_w408_r1_s.jpg

Few years back Modi was in NYC red carpet welcome and MSG was sold out

https://www.rediff.com/news/special/how-india-drowned-pakistans-voice-in-america/20170504.htm

In the 90s we had folks like Mansoor Ijaz lobbying on our behalf and he was buddies with both Bush and Clinton

220px-Ijaz_%26_Clinton_1996_DSCC_Event.png

WTF happen to him

trump.jpg

VS WHAT THE F..CK CUCKED PAKISTANIS AMERICANS DOING

STUPID SHIT LIKE THIS

DzQHC9TWoAENtAq.jpg:large

fsa.jpg

STUPID WHAT THE F..CK A BUNCH OF ARABS WHO SIDE WITH INDIA MOST of the time care about Pakistan

I agree brother most of the Pakistanis in America or "the highly enlightened" folks here dont care about their motherland and sadly they all over the northeast US these days I kinda feel sad to see old "chachas" are the ones trying to do the job of spreading the news about events in Kashmir yet their kids could give rats a...s about Pakistan and the worse part is these kids know whats going on but thing its only for the "FOBS" and also they speak Urdu, while myself the Pakistani nationalist does not speak Urdu, I am half also but I always was closer to my Pakistani roots than my Colombian(Hispanic/Arab) side and often I am called by my "Pakistani American" compatriots as a "Islamists" or some "un-assmilated" American. This pisses me off we have more Indians through H1-B visas here than ever before more Bengalis(In NYC) here and their getting involved in US Politics buying support with key Congressmen and politcians here they play both left and right wing here what do Pakistani Americans do nothing its always licking Arabs, a.ss,and focusing on "muh balistine" and nowadays against China for the "Uighurs" blah blah

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ndian-american-surge/articleshow/62962126.cms

Indians in US politics

View attachment 542727

https://www.rediff.com/news/special/how-india-drowned-pakistans-voice-in-america/20170504.htm

In the 90s we had folks like Mansoor Ijaz lobbying on our behalf and he was buddies with both Bush and Clinton

WTF happen to him

trump.jpg

STUPID SHIT LIKE THIS

fsa.jpg

STUPID WHAT THE F..CK A BUNCH OF ARABS WHO SIDE WITH INDIA MOST of the time care about Pakistan
Exactly do Arabs/Turks/Uzbeks/Kurds/Persians care about Pakistan?

For Pakistani American children being out of touch with Pakistani culture, that is the fault of the parents.

Don't blame the kids.

That is what happens when Kafirs are all around you.

Indians in US politics

View attachment 542727

WTF happen to him

trump.jpg

STUPID SHIT LIKE THIS

fsa.jpg

The Pakistanis who get themselves involved in Palestine-Israeli conflict and Uyghur conflict are pure idiots.

My father told me to avoid things.

Besides that, do Arabs give a damn for the Kashmir dispute. Would they fight in Pakistan's war? lol.

Indians in US politics

View attachment 542727

WTF happen to him

trump.jpg

STUPID SHIT LIKE THIS

fsa.jpg

hahaha I heard Saddam Hussein had sided with India.

So much for Muslim solidarity.

Indians in US politics

View attachment 542727

WTF happen to him

trump.jpg

STUPID SHIT LIKE THIS

fsa.jpg

Absolute idiots and willing or unwilling puppets of Washington.

if you don't consider yourself Pakistani anymore, why on a Pakistani Muslim forum?

Besides that I really couldn't give a two hoots for Pakistani Americans. They have an identity crisis. Pakistani Canadians and Pakistanis in UK still visit Pakistan often and identify with Pakistan strongly.

i still make chai and eat samosas with my mother lol.

i eat briyani and achar as well. lol

but i do not wear shalwar Kameez in Canada for obvious reasons.

since people do not dress that way in Canada.

People only wear Shalwar Kameez during Eid and Shaadi in Canada.

Your parents did right, ma sha Allah.

My parents never let me speak English at home. I grew up speaking Urdu and Punjabi. Taught myself Farsi from Shairi. I have lots of Pukhtoon friends and half my relatives in Pakistan are married into Pukhtoons, so have been picking up Pukhto and Hindko as well.

US Pakistanis are a lost cause. They have lost their heritage in our generation and it will be followed by their religion in the next generation.

British Pakistanis and Canadian Pakistanis have alot more ties to Pakistan and none of that self-loathing. Muslims in general are demoralized in the US due to politics and constant blame.

while myself the Pakistani nationalist does not speak Urdu, I am half also but I always was closer to my Pakistani roots than my Colombian(Hispanic/Arab) side and often I am called by my "Pakistani American" compatriots as a "Islamists" or some "un-assmilated" American.

Time to learn Urdu. Make sure to take it at Uni. We need people like you to fight for Pakistan.

Absolute idiots and willing or unwilling puppets of Washington.

Your parents did right, ma sha Allah.

My parents never let me speak English at home. I grew up speaking Urdu and Punjabi. Taught myself Farsi from Shairi. I have lots of Pukhtoon friends and half my relatives in Pakistan are married into Pukhtoons, so have been picking up Pukhto and Hindko as well.

US Pakistanis are a lost cause. They have lost their heritage in our generation and it will be followed by their religion in the next generation.

British Pakistanis and Canadian Pakistanis have alot more ties to Pakistan and none of that self-loathing. Muslims in general are demoralized in the US due to politics and constant blame.

Time to learn Urdu. Make sure to take it at Uni. We need people like you to fight for Pakistan.
Friend,

Indians are into 'social networking' in any foreign country; Indians believe in cultivating links in a foreign environment (political and otherwise). Unfortunately, Pakistani are self-centered in many countries in comparison. Difference of mindset perhaps. Just look at the item called Husain Haqqani - marvelous.

Last edited:

Is that the reason Uncle SAM wants to negotiate with Taliban? Or is the selective definition of the word terrorism, that is used as per convenience.
After all taliban were terrorists not too long ago as per your world.

Yes and crossing it 2x deserves a shoot down....within our international rights!
agree. Also indian media is saying pak went to their side and attacked their planes and they shot down 1 of pak plane which was crashed on pak side.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom