What's new

200 Million Pakistanis being tested

If you talk about Pakistan, the 'enlightened' Pakistani Americans will look at you like you are crazy. Maybe some uncles will listen, but its speaking to the choir.

I live in a very affluent area, and most of us here consider themselves Americans and not Pakistani anymore.

@OsmanAli98
It's a shame, they will then neither be Americans or Pakistanis....

Absolute idiots and willing or unwilling puppets of Washington.

Your parents did right, ma sha Allah.

My parents never let me speak English at home. I grew up speaking Urdu and Punjabi. Taught myself Farsi from Shairi. I have lots of Pukhtoon friends and half my relatives in Pakistan are married into Pukhtoons, so have been picking up Pukhto and Hindko as well.

US Pakistanis are a lost cause. They have lost their heritage in our generation and it will be followed by their religion in the next generation.

British Pakistanis and Canadian Pakistanis have alot more ties to Pakistan and none of that self-loathing. Muslims in general are demoralized in the US due to politics and constant blame.

Time to learn Urdu. Make sure to take it at Uni. We need people like you to fight for Pakistan.
Any good apps to learn Dari from? Or did you just read Allama Iqbal and use a dictionary for translation purposes?

Agree overseas Pakistanis must do everything in thier power to spread the Pakistani narrative.
No joke, just now my white friend whatsapped me saying he just sarted learning about the conflict.
I told him to watch PM Khan's address, he's supper impressed.

PM Khan is winning the world over to our side.

Any good apps to learn Dari from? Or did you just read Allama Iqbal and use a dictionary for translation purposes?

Pretty much this. Still learning. You find a lot of words of Urdu too which are not commonly used.

They will make the same mistake which African Americans made by not building on their ties to African and Muslim countries and pretty much relying on the goodwill of whites. The latter was MLK’s method. The first was Malcolm X’s.

They will become more invisible than they are now. Maybe you will have sons of Pakistanis fighting Pakistan the same way Germans and Italian Americans did.

No joke, just now my white friend whatsapped me saying he just sarted learning about the conflict.

The whole world is concerned about nuclear war. We finally have a decent leader, we should spread as much information as we can among the general public around us.

Indians are internationally building the narrative that they are attacking the training camps of JEM like america killed osama bin ladin and says like he was found in pakistan similarly there are other terrorist organisation hiding in pakistan. So we actually need counter this idiotic narrative.

Exactly do Arabs/Turks/Uzbeks/Kurds/Persians care about Pakistan?

For Pakistani American children being out of touch with Pakistani culture, that is the fault of the parents.

Don't blame the kids.

That is what happens when Kafirs are all around you.

The Pakistanis who get themselves involved in Palestine-Israeli conflict and Uyghur conflict are pure idiots.

My father told me to avoid things.

Besides that, do Arabs give a damn for the Kashmir dispute. Would they fight in Pakistan's war? lol.

hahaha I heard Saddam Hussein had sided with India.

So much for Muslim solidarity.

Of Course the bulk of the fault lies with family upbringing even those who were bought up in "Pakistani way" often when they get in High School or college when they start understanding narratives of Pakistan, in the US media they turn their backs for me my father eventhough my mom was not for it tried his best in raising me as Pakistani and knowing to crush "BS" narratives of the country plus all across my childhood during summer vacation I would spend like several months there my father showed all sides of the country nice,bad,poor,rich, and urban plus rural so I dont get a once sided narrative as for Pakistanis who get involved in other stuff(Arabs,Uyghurs) well what I can say they rather listen to US narratives as for Saddam I oppose the Iraq War but he was no angel he went to war with Iran over sectarian lens and frankly his bossed in Washington and Riyadh pushed him eventhough Khomeni lived in Iraq in exile for a decade had respect for the land and its people he wanted a Iraq-Iran union as for Pakistan he also provided arms to Balochi rebels in the 1970s and 1980s and there was a cache of weapons found in the Iraqi embassy as well I am glad Zia had a pro Iranian tilt but kept officially neutral
Absolute idiots and willing or unwilling puppets of Washington.

Your parents did right, ma sha Allah.

My parents never let me speak English at home. I grew up speaking Urdu and Punjabi. Taught myself Farsi from Shairi. I have lots of Pukhtoon friends and half my relatives in Pakistan are married into Pukhtoons, so have been picking up Pukhto and Hindko as well.

US Pakistanis are a lost cause. They have lost their heritage in our generation and it will be followed by their religion in the next generation.

British Pakistanis and Canadian Pakistanis have alot more ties to Pakistan and none of that self-loathing. Muslims in general are demoralized in the US due to politics and constant blame.

Time to learn Urdu. Make sure to take it at Uni. We need people like you to fight for Pakistan.

I am glad my father raised me Pakistani, even though I cant speak Urdu,Pashto, or Punjabi I can understand some of the conversations and wordings plus phrases as growing my father always has TV tuned in to Geo,or ARY plus a lot of my relatives have marries Pukhtoons in the past so I have family in all the provinces as well one of my classmates in High School actually moved back to Pakistan and is spending a year there and he has You Tube channel that describes his experiences I am applaud him for that I hope to do so plus his Urdu and Hindko have improved you can check his channel out.

https://www.youtube.com/user/ControlledWithRemote/videos

I want to learn Urdu problem is my Uni only offers, Arabic,Russian,Chinese,Italian,French, Spanish, Japanese, and Greek, I chose to take a Arabic course as it may be helpful in learning plus I am trying to self teach myself well not so great at learning Turkish,and Persian but languages is something I struggle with nevertheless I am doing something about it

Friend,

Indians are into 'social networking' in any foreign country; Indians believe in cultivating links in a foreign environment (political and otherwise). Unfortunately, Pakistani are self-centered in many countries in comparison. Difference of mindset perhaps. Just look at the item called Husain Haqqani - marvelous.

Pakistanis can do it and I have seen but we are doing the wrong way we are not playing all the political parties right wing or left wing anyways if you know American politicians after careers once their terms are over they go into the lobbying sector and guess what who gets them the Indians later it will be the Bengalis and we will be smacked by those two groups.HH is traitor he is working for the Indian lobby not open but his words speak like any Indian lobbyist or pro Indian US politicians

Indian media is the least honourable thing on the planet...They lie like its a religion!

Its makes Fox News look like its more informative

"Chacha"-Pakistan is le bad placd izlamists everywhere I support LGBTQ rights and shieet

Yeah Modi is getting smacked but just wait the Indian lobby will spin this and call him "Taliban Khan" and or whatever and we will be back in square one but hey at least the Indian "supa powa" economy is suffering ehehee

Pretty much this. Still learning. You find a lot of words of Urdu too which are not commonly used.

They will make the same mistake which African Americans made by not building on their ties to African and Muslim countries and pretty much relying on the goodwill of whites. The latter was MLK’s method. The first was Malcolm X’s.

They will become more invisible than they are now. Maybe you will have sons of Pakistanis fighting Pakistan the same way Germans and Italian Americans did.

You basically summed it up anyways I could rant about how "Multiculturalism" has been failure in the west but I will go off topic but you already have plenty of Pakistanis fighting Pakistanis in the US Army I mean Khizr Khan son is example and few other as well, ehehee, Mind you when I use to voulanter in politics a few years back Khizr Khan made a speech at the "Muslim Day Parade" and I confronted him by trying to give him a flier about not voting Hillary "The War monger" yet he was so arrogant and had look like his assitant push me away and tried asking him about why do you support Hilary policies for her neo-con policies could not answer so fake I hate these "chahcha" Democratic,so called Muslim Brotherhood,Soundvison, and CAIR boot lickers
gettyimages-584274482_wide-94e546f1619c7977e295ca65ca4b31f599219247.jpg

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

Last edited:
Of Course the bulk of the fault lies with family upbringing even those who were bought up in "Pakistani way" often when they get in High School or college when they start understanding narratives of Pakistan, in the US media they turn their backs for me my father eventhough my mom was not for it tried his best in raising me as Pakistani and knowing to crush "BS" narratives of the country plus all across my childhood during summer vacation I would spend like several months there my father showed all sides of the country nice,bad,poor,rich, and urban plus rural so I dont get a once sided narrative as for Pakistanis who get involved in other stuff(Arabs,Uyghurs) well what I can say they rather listen to US narratives as for Saddam I oppose the Iraq War but he was no angel he went to war with Iran over sectarian lens and frankly his bossed in Washington and Riyadh pushed him eventhough Khomeni lived in Iraq in exile for a decade had respect for the land and its people he wanted a Iraq-Iran union as for Pakistan he also provided arms to Balochi rebels in the 1970s and 1980s and there was a cache of weapons found in the Iraqi embassy as well I am glad Zia had a pro Iranian tilt but kept officially neutral

I am glad my father raised me Pakistani, even though I cant speak Urdu,Pashto, or Punjabi I can understand some of the conversations and wordings plus phrases as growing my father always has TV tuned in to Geo,or ARY plus a lot of my relatives have marries Pukhtoons in the past so I have family in all the provinces as well one of my classmates in High School actually moved back to Pakistan and is spending a year there and he has You Tube channel that describes his experiences I am applaud him for that I hope to do so plus his Urdu and Hindko have improved you can check his channel out.

https://www.youtube.com/user/ControlledWithRemote/videos

I want to learn Urdu problem is my Uni only offers, Arabic,Russian,Chinese,Italian,French, Spanish, Japanese, and Greek, I chose to take a Arabic course as it may be helpful in learning plus I am trying to self teach myself well not so great at learning Turkish,and Persian but languages is something I struggle with nevertheless I am doing something about it

Pakistanis can do it and I have seen but we are doing the wrong way we are not playing all the political parties right wing or left wing anyways if you know American politicians after careers once their terms are over they go into the lobbying sector and guess what who gets them the Indians later it will be the Bengalis and we will be smacked by those two groups.HH is traitor he is working for the Indian lobby not open but his words speak like any Indian lobbyist or pro Indian US politicians

Its makes Fox News look like its more informative

"Chacha"-Pakistan is le bad placd izlamists everywhere I support LGBTQ rights and shieet

Yeah Modi is getting smacked but just wait the Indian lobby will spin this and call him "Taliban Khan" and or whatever and we will be back in square one but hey at least the Indian "supa powa" economy is suffering ehehee

You basically summed it up anyways I could rant about how "Multiculturalism" has been failure in the west but I will go off topic but you already have plenty of Pakistanis fighting Pakistanis in the US Army I mean Khizr Khan son is example and few other as well, ehehee, Mind you when I use to voulanter in politics a few years back Khizr Khan made a speech at the "Muslim Day Parade" and I confronted him by trying to give him a flier about not voting Hillary "The War monger" yet he was so arrogant and had look like his assitant push me away and tried asking him about why do you support Hilary policies for her neo-con policies could not answer so fake I hate these "chahcha" Democratic,so called Muslim Brotherhood,Soundvison, and CAIR boot lickers
gettyimages-584274482_wide-94e546f1619c7977e295ca65ca4b31f599219247.jpg
My parents also raised me as Pakistani. We always think of Pakistan. I will marry a Pakistani woman.

Yes i will be honest i do not know how to speak Urdu. But my English is top notch.
well if you want to know Urdu go to Urdu medium school then.

My parents also raised me as Pakistani. We always think of Pakistan. I will marry a Pakistani woman.

Yes i will be honest i do not know how to speak Urdu. But my English is top notch.
well if you want to know Urdu go to Urdu medium school then.

No Urdu medium school where I live

I thought this was a Ind/Pak war related thread, but it seems its some Urdu/English medium education program going on. sorry. Tc fellas

If you talk about Pakistan, the 'enlightened' Pakistani Americans will look at you like you are crazy. Maybe some uncles will listen, but its speaking to the choir.

I live in a very affluent area, and most of us here consider themselves Americans and not Pakistani anymore.

@OsmanAli98

If you are a person of colour, you will never be accepted as a mainstream american. So always remember your Pakistani heritage

Last edited:
If you are a person of colour, you will never be accepted as a mainstream american. So always remember your Pakistani heritage
LOL That is so damn true, while USA is still predominantly White.

Look how they treated the African Americans. LOL!

And you think they would treat a brown Muslim from Pakistan as an equal? lol! :lol:

Exactly just be proud of who you are. Never forget your Islamic and Pakistani heritage!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom