What's new

20 Reasons Why I Think Pakistan is the Best Country in the World

awesome post bro and congrats on joining the 3000 club

This thread gave me a sudden rush of patriotism screw the world I don't care what they say about us pakistan rocks

also don't forget to add dil dil pakistan is the worlds most 3rd popular song hehe :D:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Congratulations Omar, you are one of the most patriotic people ever.

It is citizenship, dedication, and loyalty to Pakistan like yours that is special and excellent.

Congratulations and a wonderful 3,000th post.

And for your excellent Patriotism, Loyalty, Dedication, Passion, and Love for the Nation.

I want to present to you one of my all-time favorite Pakistani Fauj/Army Video.

Pakistan Zindabad Islam Zindabad!

Enjoy :pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
10 More reasons.

1.I don't have to pay taxes if I don't want to
And you feel proud insead of shame. Who asks you to be: "if i dont want to'? Why dont you just pay?

2.I can drive a gas guzzler and completely environmentally unfriendly car without fear of reprimand or care by anyone.
If my car sucks i dont have the guts to take it out and drive (in Pakistan ofcourse) as i cant bear the fact that hundreds of people who would see me driving the smoking piece would be abusing me like hell and calling me all sort of names. Above that as i feel 'shame' so i would either get done with that vehicle or get it fixed ASAP!

3.The fastest growing mobile user base with many users whom we have no Idea about. Baitullah uses Telenor, Fazaullah as a Mobillink golden number.
Yeah right!
When i was away from Pakistan my family would talk to me daily just because of this cheap facility as compared to others who always used to complain of high rates.

And it is because of these 'we have no idea about' mobile user base that i can get my 90% job done just by talking on mobile phones, access the internet (especially PDF:D) even at places where i dont even have a place to sleep and it is because of these phones that the remotest part of the country have no become accessible! and i forgot to mention about the tax that these companies have paid to the govt.

4.I will probably never contract any of the deadly viruses that kill most westerners like swine flu or H5N1. Since they don't like to come here anyway.
Hey thick head, if you are so wishful of getting these Hs and Ns why dont you go kiss the a** of a swine.
Instead of being thankful that this sh!t stays away from us, you complain!

As birdflu reached here swine would also, but atleast we dont become a pain in a** of the world by being the nation giving birth to such disease.

5.I can buy cheap stolen mobile phones which otherwise might have cost me a quarter of my monthly salary.
Who ask you to live out of your socks!
Why to by a cell that would cost you half of your salary?
Stick with the fringing 3310!

6.People here respect food a lot, since it is so expensive out here. At the same time we eat a lot too.
i eat what and how much i want! But yes the food have gone expensive, but i and many others dont starve!

7.The people here prefer anything that has a foreign background. Food, cars, mobiles,...women.
What's wrong with that?
i myself love a gori maim!!:smitten:

8.I can spit, pee and do whatever I want anywhere in public, no laws to stop me.
i feel proud that even if there are no laws to bound me i still dont do such stuff. If dudes like you act like angles when they are abroad (as they know that the police will get hold of their balls if they did something wrong) you can also do the same here in Pakistan, this is something known as Self-Discipline, which probaly you have never heard of!

9.Our governments never last very long so its never boring, but its always the same musical chairs so you aren't confused about any new guys coming into the theater which you don't know about just the usual Khan's,Sharifs,Bhutto's,Gangsters and Generals.
When people as patriotic as you would reach the top slots, this is bound to happen!

10.There is no old age crisis in this country as we reproduce a lot and usually most of us will end up dying before 50 in bomb blasts, accidents,shootings or mobile thefts.
You missed the crime rates in the West!

Last edited:
^ Well instead of complaining, we Pakistanis should come together and work on improving those things. Do you know that Pakistan's population is now 175 million? If even 10% of that population works on correcting these problems, Pakistan can improve drastically.

The reason why I made this thread is to show the potential of Pakistan.
Pakistan has everything EXCEPT good leaders. If our leaders were intelligent and patriotic and actually used our resources for the benefit of the country, we wouldn't be in the situation we are in right now and we wouldn't be begging for aid from different countries who just want to use and dispose us whenever they please.

Every nation has leadership just as the people deserve, It is true, complaining got us nowhere. And most of us including me are very good at highlighting problems. But do not step out to fix them due to sheer timidity.

Great thread.
I can tell you, i'm thankful to god that i'm born as a Pakistani because I feel so proud and patriotic at all times.
I love my country, I love my people, I think Pakistan has one of the most beautiful places on earth, the most beautiful hospitalities from people, the most beautiful men & women, both from the in and outside.
People are very generous, even when they have little to offer or barely have anything for themselves, they will still share, just to help a brother or sister out in difficult times.
It's this mentality, this feeling for eachother that makes me love Pakistan.
And it hurts as hell now with this WoT, this Taliban menace, our country getting screwed over left and right by possible foreign elements, or by American pressure and influence mixed with the presence of Taliban and extremist elements.
Sometimes our country simply doesn't know how to deal with all this, atleast, that's the feeling I get.
We can achieve so much more, and i'm 100% sure that we will, we are still developing, but at a rapid pace, there's 1 thing us Pakistanis don't want, and that's staying behind the rest of the world, and most importantly, behind India.
Pakistani children are smart, optimistic, and have beautiful dreams they wish to realize and pursue, and the nation of Pakistan should be sacrificing its all to make sure our children grow up and become that person or get that life they want in their own country.
We can never afford to give them a future of burning houses and dead corpses, of hysteria and paranoia, of fear and confusion, we simply cannot do that because our morale and our will to flourish will always remain in our hearts and minds.

It's such a shame, and it's really heart breaking for every Pakistani to know and realize that there are certain people in our country who are out there only to wreck havoc and cause chaos and destruction.
It will be a huge task restoring the peace of mind among Pakistani people across the whole nation, it will take time to make every Pakistani feel safe where ever he/she goes in every corner of our nation without having to fear for someone drawing a gun or detonating a bomb etc.
Things like this really screw our country's image up, and everyday i'm over here in the West reading mostly negative news about Pakistan and how we're being portrayed as hell where nobody is safe.
To some degree, the news about the situation in Pakistan is correct, but most of the time, it's being exagerrated and I feel that alot of media elements don't care or turn a blind eye to the real ground realities in Pakistan, because things aren't so bad as they tell us over here in the west and in the rest of the world.

Pakistan isn't exactly the best country in the world, there is no best country actually on this globe, how would such a country be?
Every country is far from perfect, but it's the atmosphere, the culture, the people, the habits, the hospitality, the sightings and the views, the "feeling" in a country that makes it great for people to enjoy and to be living in.
The common understanding that we are ONE, that we need eachother and that we will be with eachother and for eachother in hard times, or in joyful times to celebrate our traditions and our achievements.
Our unity which often seems so far away is actually so close, but these elements rip us apart, it's like a raging storm, tornado that continues to crash throughout Pakistan causing certain paranoia or disinformation.
We are close with eachother, and we'll be even closer after we end the extremism/taliban chapter in Pakistan.
We'll learn a very important lesson from this, infact, we already are, and learning something can never be bad, it can only be good and help you along the way, the amount we learn will determine how far Pakistan will be in decades to come.

All in all, I love Pakistan, and I hope that all our issues will be solved Inshallah.

I love Pakistan :pakistan: There is so much freedom in Pakistan which can never be enjoyed in other countries.God Bless Pakistan :pakistan:.

PAKISTANNNNNN KABHI NAA BHULOOO

Last edited by a moderator:
no insurence needed which is just awesome.
u can drive fast without gettin caught.
its alright if u dont have a liscence.
u can go the hospital anytime and dont have to make sure that u r already registered.
u dont have to fight for gettin into the mosque on friday. (here i have to be there atleast an 45min before if i want to get into the mosque)
none of us mentioned pakistani food. infinite times better than anything else.
i dont have to make sure that wat im eatin is halal.
and ya in case u r not at home, ull only find tissues in the toilet.

man after writin all this i like my country even more

the strongest would be the one which would have the latest technology weapons

Strongest army is not the one which has latest technology weapons. Strongest is the one which has the faith. You see they have highly sophisticated weaponry, yet rate of suicides in their soldiers is up…why? They don’t have faith and how can they have?? Believe they’ll all commit suicide if things went worse for them.

On the other hand there’re soldiers who are serving in extreme conditions from high freezing points to burning deserts still their morale is high. They trust in their beloved Prophet (peace be upon him), in the Book and the last day.

Nevertheless on the same time we are required to use our wisdom and don’t allow them to assault on us if we have faith though. We cannot hit an ax on our feet. But if they do offense on us… then our creator is not ignorant of them. Thanks

Strongest is the one which has the faith

yes let's lay down our arms and let's give up our NUCLEAR WEAPONS and just have faith!!

no sir we need to TIE THE CAMEL remember!!

and like shezad roy said in his song KUCH NAA KAAR TU SAAB KUCH ALLAH PEE CHUUR DO...TUMHARA ALLAH HI HAFIIZ HAI....

my friend tell me one person in this world who has "FAITH" we all lack faith we are muslims but by name only....

anywayz wrong thread wrong debate....

congrats Omar what a lovely post and its a shame we cannot utilise the resources we have been given to make this nation better but InshAllah with time we will only improve

and pakistan is one of the few countries where shops are open till late night....... this is one of the major problems i face in UK. by the time i finish my work, all the shops are close except for few kabab shops which i dont really lik.

Pakistan is also the only country where generosity has no limits. ppl sell their land to accomodate those who get displaced coz of xyz reason (see article posted in thread called 'My People' in 'Pakistan's War')

Dear AJZ.

I am curious you and Alzakir and Co. hate indians so much but most take aways in UK are run by Bangladeshis or Pakistanis and all of them advertise as Indian take aways and give the best kebabs ? Never heard of a Pakistani take Away till date.

Regards

Dear AJZ.

I am curious you and Alzakir and Co. hate indians so much but most take aways in UK are run by Bangladeshis or Pakistanis and all of them advertise as Indian take aways and give the best kebabs ? Never heard of a Pakistani take Away till date.

Regards

The Pakistanis and Bangladeshis who run those restaurants are businessmen/businesswomen. Their goal is to make the most money they can. India is the largest country in South Asia with the largest population in that region, so they use the name to get more business. I've seen many restaurants owned by Pakistanis in New York where they advertise their business as Pakistani, Kashmiri, Indian, and Bangladeshi cuisine. Its all for business.

Strongest is the one which has the faith

yes let's lay down our arms and let's give up our NUCLEAR WEAPONS and just have faith!!

no sir we need to TIE THE CAMEL remember!!

and like shezad roy said in his song KUCH NAA KAAR TU SAAB KUCH ALLAH PEE CHUUR DO...TUMHARA ALLAH HI HAFIIZ HAI....

my friend tell me one person in this world who has "FAITH" we all lack faith we are muslims but by name only....

anywayz wrong thread wrong debate....

Strongest is indeed the one with faith

Why do you guys always have to go to the extreme side by saying "lets lay down our nuclear arms and just have faith "

You need to understand this important thing that.

Allah helps only those who try their best.

a student cannot give an examination without preparing and ask Allah that he gets good marks. No thats not gonna happen , he would obviously fail in the exam.

and as far as you saying about faith goes.

What is faith ? i may not be the right person to answer that but.

Faith is to believe that everything happens because of Allah and surrendering to the will of Allah.

Dear AJZ.

Regards

Greetings

By “always neutral”, I did not know you meant the gear your brain is engaged in.

“Indian food” is a generic term for all cuisine consumed by those in the Indian subcontinent. I will now elaborate with two examples:

Lahore Takeaway & Sandwich Bar in London - Indian Takeaway in ...
Lahore Takeaway & Sandwich Bar in London - Indian Takeaway in London - Touch London WC1B

Karachi Restaurant - Indian restaurant in Bradford
Karachi Restaurant - Indian restaurant in Bradford

Both of these restaurants and takeaways are located in Bradford UK (my hometown).

They are Both named after Pakistani cities, namely Lahore & Karachi , yet both are still designated as “Indian restaurants”. In fact, the restaurant “Karachi” was visited by the well known chef Rick Stein, and this was shown on the BBC as part of his weekly food programme.

Point is, everybody knows that these are Pakistani cities, and we as Pakistanis are not ashamed to label the restaurants after Pakistan. Do not use the term “Indian” against us, as this simply demonstrates your lack of understanding about basic terms.

(I can't believe that I have made a huge post over an individuals idiocy)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom