What's new

20 litres of aftershave lotion used to brew liquor

Haha.. Applying for the job next year.. Preparations = full swing.

I think you have to pass some exam right? Kaisay jee laitay ho yar itni ajeeb ajeeb kitaby parh kay. Proviso, prescribed, modus aprandi, schedule fifth section 4 sub section 2 clause A sub clause C ................ :fie:

After shave lotion maybe good for people who have paet mein darhi (beard in belly) but making booze?

I think you have to pass some exam right? Kaisay jee laitay ho yar itni ajeeb ajeeb kitaby parh kay. Proviso, prescribed, modus aprandi, schedule fifth section 4 sub section 2 clause A sub clause C ................ :fie:

Na pouch bhai.. Zindagi aag ka darya ban gai hai.

Subah 8 say 3... Phir Shaam 5 say 9-10 tak court ya firm..:undecided:

Many should have...:D but I suspect @Hell hound @Mentee @Zibago and @Zaki the most..

I'm planning too BTW..:cool:

Baaji Ku badnam Kri? Haa'n I often drink milk in vine glass to have a feel of black label but this practice saves me from any hangovers :P

Chal batien jab mood ho ga akathey lene chalin gay:alcoholic::p:

Payan tsi rehn deo Saudia chy pharay gy na ty-------- @The Sandman vaysay hmara tunda hell hound kitna ajeeb lgy ga :lol:

oh mere khudaya sigh
OT uh i think we should really lift the ban on alcohol.
I saw what you did there :D

I don't know but its simple sheer hypocrisy there is a law in place and still the legislators themselves do it. Iss mulk may session judge ki keemat aik bottle sharab aur 1 adad ...... hay.
Bhai Ku nha dho k peechay par gy ho? :D session judges aka district ka badshaw require more than just a bottle of ------ &------- even the reader of a judge would shrug off this offer :P

Not even judge is like that .. You can't generalise an entire profession due to a few black sheep.

But the customer officer at Lahore airport can be bougut for 1000rs. I had two cartons. One of which had homemade Saag and Gajar ka Halwaa. He said if you dont want me to open your tightly bound carton with 3 layer of ropes, give me 1000. He said that openly despite ANF guy sitting beside him and giving me go ahead to pass. One of the most ironic thing in all this thing was. On the back side of that officer NAB 'Say no to corruption' banner was hanging

Bhai Ku nha dho k peechay par gy ho? :D session judges aka district ka badshaw require more than just a bottle of ------ &------- even the reader of a judge would shrug off this offer :P

It depends which party is offering .............. pai g.

But the customer officer at Lahore airport can be bougut for 1000rs. I had two cartons. One of which had homemade Saag and Gajar ka Halwaa. He said if you dont want me to open your tightly bound carton with 3 layer of ropes, give me 1000. He said that openly despite ANF guy sitting beside him and giving me go ahead to pass. One of the most ironic thing in all this thing was. On the back side of that officer NAB 'Say no to corruption' banner was hanging

I know a guy who brought a few bottles of whiskey from EU... The bottles were confiscated and he was told that he could collect them on his flight back home... lol...

Later when he was going back ... The bottles magically vanished .. Customs drank em I guess ..:lol:

I've seen custom officials do a lot of fuked up things ...

Its everywhere behind the doors ............ what's the purpose of this useless ban when the activity continues? I say its hypocrisy, lift the ban and let people know who is really pious.
Now that's a brilliant piece of wisdom. "If a crime prevails in society make it legal. Let Allah mian decide what is right and wrong".

Now that's a brilliant piece of wisdom. "If a crime prevails in society make it legal. Let Allah mian decide what is right and wrong".

I believe you have misunderstood me...............

Drinking is not a crime first thing ................ please do refer the Holy Quran and do educate me if you find any punishment for drinking, it is prohibited but no punishment has been defined, also do read what Hazrat Umer did to a governor or some official who was accused and found guilty of drinking.

Second I hate the hypocrisy in our society, they do it but deny it ............. come on please.

It is very easy and safetlxy to produce home made alcohol.
Home distiilling is nice hobby. Et is called "moon shine".

I live in Ukraine .Here l, buying beer in shop cheaper than distilling at home.

If i were in my home country(Turkey) where alcohol is expensive due to high taxes, i would distill wodka, whisky and cognac.
A lot of people in Turkey have been starting making moon shine whisky

Back
Top Bottom