What's new

20 litres of aftershave lotion used to brew liquor

Police are telling lies ................ and Pakistan should lift the ban on this alcohol or drinking ....... enough with the hypocrisy.

Police are telling lies ................ and Pakistan should lift the ban on this alcohol or drinking ....... enough with the hypocrisy.
knowing how emotional our awam is. mullah brigade will kill every wine seller and the party which strike down this ban will never see the PM seat again

@Hell hound le to jaun sath tmhen.. par wapsi pay lay k kon aye ga tmhen Meh-Kaday se?? :tdown:
wapis kon kambakth ana chaey ga esi jagha say :alcoholic:
wasey wapis lay kay ane ki tension na lo jitna mera weight hay koi bhi aram say moday pay rakh kay wapis la sakta hay:P

Last edited:
tragedy of outlawing booze

Exactly. Many things are haram in Islam, there is no scale that measures the "severity of haramness" so i don't understand why they have banned alcohol and not all the other things that are haram?
Stealing, lying, disrespecting parents, gambling, our modern banking system!! etc, these are all things listed as haram right beside consuming alcohol, but somehow to our Pakistani muslims, eating pork and drinking alcohol are the only things that are haram.

Talk about arrogance in our society. Let these poor people have what they want, at least they will live to see another day.

knowing how emotional our awam is. mullah brigade will kill every wine seller and the party which strike down this ban will never see the PM seat again

Its everywhere behind the doors ............ what's the purpose of this useless ban when the activity continues? I say its hypocrisy, lift the ban and let people know who is really pious.

Its everywhere behind the doors ............ what's the purpose of this useless ban when the activity continues? I say its hypocrisy, lift the ban and let people know who is really pious.
i agree with you but.we have to keep in mind that this is the country in which murderer like qadri has million supporter.majority of our masses are brain dead and the backlash of such decision will be huge if not catastrophic.

i agree with you but.we have to keep in mind that this is the country in which murderer like qadri has million supporter.majority of our masses are brain dead and the backlash of such decision will be huge if not catastrophic.

Majority of our masses are not brain dead ........... they are corrupt and evil. They want to enforce bans (just for the sake of it) on activities that they themselves do behind doors and in their private functions.

Bans are meant to stop evil not to promote evil.

Since nobody else obeys the law, might as well lift the ban or at least make it easier for minorities to purchase alcohol.

The "jin" came out during ZABs regime .. When he started mullah appeasement policy to garner political support... Baqi sub Zia Ul Haq Zindabad...

Nobody has the guts to do what you are demanding.. Nobody wants to die.

Nobody has the guts to do what you are demanding.. Nobody wants to die.

I don't know but its simple sheer hypocrisy there is a law in place and still the legislators themselves do it. Iss mulk may session judge ki keemat aik bottle sharab aur 1 adad ...... hay.

I don't know but its simple sheer hypocrisy there is a law in place and still the legislators themselves do it. Iss mulk may session judge ki keemat aik bottle sharab aur 1 adad ...... hay.

Not even judge is like that .. You can't generalise an entire profession due to a few black sheep.

Back
Top Bottom