What's new

2 Policemen killed in Gilgit-Baltistan.

The use of Most probably actually betrays your lack of conviction in your own argument which moves from the realm of debate to wishful thinking..

Unless you have another news to share or to prove that it was an act of some supposed separatist group I think I am very well justified in my argument. By the way since you are just trying to settle scores and know nothing about the area or ground facts the incident happened in Chilas which is very closed to KPK province unlike other areas of GB. Hence my point of TTP(or its sister organization) seems credible unless of course you can prove otherwise which you can't. :lol:

The interesting part is that you are wishing for this attack being a handiwork of TTP which is the biggest threat to Pakistan today,

That's what you think. I just busted you while you were trying to play smart. :)

Kind of like cutting off your own nose to spite the face. :azn:

This cr@p of yours only stands valid when you can prove what I demanded from you. Or else this won't be the first time I have nailed another Bharati on this forum.

As my dear banned friend Karan always says

No wonder he is banned. While issuing fatwa on others incompetency, Mods realized his competency to troll and banned him. Anyways he would be back. He is obsessed with my country and this forum. :)

I looked at this yesterday and found nothing to ease my inner tension, something like LEJ/SSP men arrested, terrorists captured or any other headline of the like.

I am really worried about where Pakistan is going. America is viewed as a God, Pakistani citizens picked up anywhere yet when it comes to action against radical groups we fail miserably be it against the Taliban or the LEJ. As a Sunni I don't know how to apologize to the residents of Gilgit Baltistan-even though I was clearly not responsible I feel sunnis overall are somehow to blame for letting their kids get radicalized.

It is a very sorry state of affairs. No wonder Balawaristan Front is becoming so active.... sadly its stated objective is freedom from Pakistan of Gilgit Baltistan and a huge number of people have visited in their jalsas.

Just so you know, there isn't any freedom movement going on in GB or AK on the same scale as in IOK.Those Northern Areas have been very very peaceful areas traditionally, but since a couple of years, sectarian violence has been growing there and most cases were of Shias being killed in CHillas area of Gilgit.
Some others have been cases of target killings on Shias or due to some other dispute. There is no freedom movement in GB to talk of...
OR one can put it like this, that India is not sponsoring and sending terrorists in Pak admin Kashmir whereas Pakistan has been doing so since 1989 in J&K. Over 70,000 civilians and 10,000 soldiers killed so far. And our dear neighbor calls its Freedom Fight.

So yeah, Pak admin Kashmir is indeed Very Very Peaceful compared to J&K.

I wonder what will Pak admin Kashmir will become if India starts initiating and supporting "freedom fight" in that region ?

OR one can put it like this, that India is not sponsoring and sending terrorists in Pak admin Kashmir whereas Pakistan has been doing so since 1989 in J&K. Over 70,000 civilians and 10,000 soldiers killed so far. And our dear neighbor calls its Freedom Fight.

I wonder what will Pak admin Kashmir will become if India starts initiating and supporting "freedom fight" in that region ?

We can all hypothesize and wonder and imagine all we like...to suit our fantasies!

Just so you know, there isn't any freedom movement going on in GB or AK on the same scale as in IOK.

Those Northern Areas have been very very peaceful areas traditionally, but since a couple of years, sectarian violence has been growing there and most cases were of Shias being killed in CHillas area of Gilgit.

Some others have been cases of target killings on Shias or due to some other dispute. There is no freedom movement in GB to talk of...

Oh yes; there is'nt. But there is a Sectarian Violence. And there will be more of that phenomenon going into the future.

Oh yes; there is'nt. But there is a Sectarian Violence. And there will be more of that phenomenon going into the future.

That isn't restricted only to GB, and there is much more sectarian violence going on in other parts of the country than in GB.

That isn't restricted only to GB, and there is much more sectarian violence going on in other parts of the country than in GB.

Agree with that also. But in GB; it is problematic because of historical reasons. Elsewhere it has taken on the demeanor of 'life as usual'.

Thread isn't about India, focus on the topic. Any more violations and infractions will be given.

Unless you have another news to share or to prove that it was an act of some supposed separatist group I think I am very well justified in my argument. By the way since you are just trying to settle scores and know nothing about the area or ground facts the incident happened in Chilas which is very closed to KPK province unlike other areas of GB. Hence my point of TTP(or its sister organization) seems credible unless of course you can prove otherwise which you can't. :lol:
Dude, its you who said most probably and not me. Which leads me to believe that you yourself are not fully convinced of your argument :)

That's what you think. I just busted you while you were trying to play smart. :)
Meh!!!

This cr@p of yours only stands valid when you can prove what I demanded from you. Or else this won't be the first time I have nailed another Bharati on this forum.

Thats the problem with some Pakistanis. They have too much of an entitlement mentality and go around demanding stuff as if the world owes them something for being a Pakistani :D

No wonder he is banned. While issuing fatwa on others incompetency, Mods realized his competency to troll and banned him. Anyways he would be back. He is obsessed with my country and this forum. :)

He once got banned for making a comment about how he loves going to circus, and which did not mean that he is obsessed with it. Your comment reminded me of that :azn:

I dont think this is TTP.

I think this is some LEJ/SSP $hit...

Or some Indian backed terrorism

Dude, its you who said most probably and not me. Which leads me to believe that you yourself are not fully convinced of your argument :)

Unless you can come up with something to prove your "freedom fighter" rant I stand credible. Another member here believes that it s the work of LEJ(sister organization of TTP)

Another hint for you. The incident happened in Chilas. Only Sunni majority district of GB province.

Thats the problem with some Pakistanis. They have too much of an entitlement mentality and go around demanding stuff as if the world owes them something for being a Pakistani

Indians can believe in any cr@p. Gullible individuals they are. We on the other hand demand prove. Nobody owes us anything except those Indian trolls who fail to back themselves with something substantial. After 48 hours you can't come up with something concrete. Irony?
He once got banned for making a comment about how he loves going to circus,

No wonder he loves India. :)

and which did not mean that he is obsessed with it.

People in general feel embarrassed, admitting their obsession. It is a natural phenomenon.

Your comment reminded me of that

Humm. :rolleyes:

Excellent posts @foxbat. Really gives perspective to the one sided moralising and propaganda of the least qualified.

Talk about self praise. :rolleyes:

You didn't because you couldn't find a ground to base your terror campaign. Or else you wouldn't have missed that opportunity.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom