What's new

2 Pak intruders shot dead

Reading some reactions, i have analysed few things.

1. Some just make a start without reading the news.

2. Some just remain in same mental state forever and any news doesn't change them. Its like they read only what they like to read.

3. Fairly neutral and honorable men , (who has sense to appreciate his enemy whenever credit is due or has sense to criticize themself when wrong at own end) are rare and FEW.... Forum needs them alot.. alot

well, for first Pakistan should tell their citizens where to pee(goto public toilet if you have one).

Now Why he was peeing on border?? That's suspicious. BSF can't take chances.

Your government is selling your own country to west.

So, why worry, have curry.

:rofl: so funny...so funny

Chinese are building everything, from $1 crap to J-20.

indians are buying everything from the west.

yet, Chinese are selling itself to the west.

hahaha

so funny.

typical indian loser.

well, for first Pakistan should tell their citizens where to pee(goto public toilet if you have one).

Now Why he was peeing on border?? That's suspicious. BSF can't take chances.

last time when I checked, according to the United Nation, half of your population does not have access to toilet.

14 April 2010 – More people in India, the world’s second most crowded country, have access to a mobile telephone than to a toilet, according to a set of recommendations released today by United Nations University (UNU) on how to cut the number of people with inadequate sanitation.

“It is a tragic irony to think that in India, a country now wealthy enough that roughly half of the people own phones, about half cannot afford the basic necessity and dignity of a toilet,” said Zafar Adeel, Director of United Nations University's Institute for Water, Environment and Health (IWEH), and chair of UN-Water, a coordinating body for water-related work at 27 UN agencies and their partners.

Mobile telephones more common than toilets in India, UN report finds

:lol: if Indians tried to cross into Pakistan they would face the same fate. Its an armed border ffs.

Why would we shoot chinese.. Chinese dont do 26/11 , parliament attack and other terrorist activitis.... they are saner then our other neighbours..

I don't blame BSF, they were saving the Pakistanis from enduring a miserable experience. Heck, I would shoot myself if I ever thought to go to india.

I'll save you the trouble.

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

Why would we shoot chinese.. Chinese dont do 26/11 , parliament attack and other terrorist activitis.... they are saner then our other neighbours..

Reading their comments would suggest otherwise.

I made a very valid and clear point:

indians would not be brave enough to open fire on Chinese armed "intruders". simple and plain.

Whatever points you made are BS.
LCA and Arjun are not failed project. Show us single Indian govt. document for same.
And you are talking about china then let them come any time. We will be more than happy to pour missiles not bullets.

It was night time and they came to Pee.
:rofl: Its funny, what they didn't got any where else to pee??/ or they wanted to feel the joy of peeing on the fences along LOC ??/ Common nobody will believe this. What were they even doing on the border during the night in the first place ??? You border forces couldn't stop your citizen from roaming around neer the fences on LOC ??/

Back
Top Bottom