What's new

2 Pak intruders shot dead

Andross

BANNED
Reaction score
FEROZEPUR: The Border Security Force (BSF) personnel shot dead two Pakistani nationals when they were allegedly trying to enter the Indian territory at Gatti Basoke border observation post under Jalalabad subdivision in the district on Friday.

A country-made pistol with five live cartridges was also seized from the possession of the intruders. The two intruders were reportedly killed when they came close to the wire fencing on the Indo-Pak border.

Vimal Satyarthi, DIG, BSF, Abohar sector, who rushed to the spot, said Nandan Kumar, a constable belonging to the 30 Battalion of the BSF, who was on duty alongside the fencing, asked the intruders to stop when he saw them coming towards the fencing. Before the Pakistan intruders could take out their weapons and fire on Kumar, alert BSF personnel opened fire at them, killing them on the spot.

It was suspected that a few associates of the Pakistani intruders, who were at a distance from them, fled from the spot after hearing the gunshots.

2 Pak intruders shot dead - The Times of India

It was night time and they came to Pee.

If I am NOT wrong, BDF was ordered to STOP border killings.

It was night time and they came to Pee.

If I am NOT wrong, BDF was ordered to STOP border killings.

One pistol, nine live cartridges and one moble phone with Pak SIM were recovered on searching the bodies, said BSF officials.

They were armed men sneaking into India this is what our armed forces are paid to do which is protect the country and its people as per Indian law. :tup:

FIVE Cartridges.

They were found during search, that means they werent even ready or had the weapon in their hand.
So, if you DONT have a weapon in your hand (initially seemed like unarmed) you shoot at them?

The men did wrong, but the BSF did much more wrong, and proved a terroist activity which they had been doing for past two months.

FIVE Cartridges.

They were found during search, that means they werent even ready or had the weapon in their hand.
So, if you DONT have a weapon in your hand (initially seemed like unarmed) you shoot at them?

The men did wrong, but the BSF did much more wrong, and proved a terroist activity which they had been doing for past two months.

Vimal Satyarthi, DIG, BSF, Abohar sector, who rushed to the spot, said Nandan Kumar, a constable belonging to the 30 Battalion of the BSF, who was on duty alongside the fencing, asked the intruders to stop when he saw them coming towards the fencing.

They were asked to stop how can we take a chance someone sneaking in espeically now with the ICC world cup there has been terror warning in Delhi and Bangalore today.

FIVE Cartridges.

We can and we did. Now cry.

FIVE Cartridges.

Read the Article, They where shot for two reasons, One for Not Caring to stop even when warned, Next they were shot while Taking there weapons to shoot the jawan.... Now you have one excuse left, they were gonna shoot for Self Defense, Try that excuse too....

I was talking about the other cold blooded murders that the BSF has commited.
For your information, we all know how the final result is portraited by having twists and turns.

I was talking about the comment. The calls to stop and stuff.

I was talking about the comment. The calls to stop and stuff.

If they werent needed to be Warned, the Jawan needent have gone near the Border fence, A Team of BSF snipers guarding would Have pretty much done the Job....

I made a very valid and clear point:

indians would not be brave enough to open fire on Chinese armed "intruders". simple and plain.

Why would we open fire on Chinese troops troll?? when your PM just came to India for expanding trade ties make no sense to me :what:

I made a very valid and clear point:

indians would not be brave enough to open fire on Chinese armed "intruders". simple and plain.

We do not have any Intruders from your side, Even If we have they just come to write china on the stones and Rocks and threaten the Villagers and Run back even before ITBP could rush to the spot....

see, that is the reason why I always call the india armed forces a piece of crap.

let's imagine, if these two are Chinese, armed or not, would indians open fire? I guess not, because they know that Chinese side will return with missiles, not bullets.

Your government is selling your own country to west.

So, why worry, have curry.

Back
Top Bottom