What's new

2 Men Arrested for Raping 80 Year Woman

Mother fckers i mean seriously an 80 year old? Any thing goes with these fcuking degenerates. Casteration should be legalised in Pakistan as soon as possible. Better yet chop off their manhoods. Na rahay ga bans na bajay gi bansuri. Same lot was probably also part of TLP protests.
Which P0rn Mullah watch in Madarsahs?
Gay P0rn or Child P0rn?

Sexual frustration doesn't need ****. Rapists will fcuk even their own mothers as reported in several cases. Dogs Chicken goats anything goes with these degenerates.

Why do people always blame society. Their are degenerates everywhere. Just kill them and be done with it. Only when their is an unordinary high amount of a certain crime you can blame society. Like school shootings in America.

Too much P*rn and this happens.
**** doesnt make you a rapist. Even i used to watch **** in teenage as does everyone on this forum boys and girls alike. Doesnt mean they raped the first grandma one the street that came across them. Problem lies somewhere deep. People usually who carry out such acts previously have been victims of molestation and rape. I am not saying this exclusive to all but with most.

**** doesnt make you a rapist. Even i used to watch **** in teenage as does everyone on this forum boys and girls alike. Doesnt mean they raped the first grandma one the street that came across them. Problem lies somewhere deep. People usually who carry out such acts previously have been victims of molestation and rape. I am not saying this exclusive to all but with most.
Bro that is true to an extent but don't generalize against all survivors

Why do people always blame society. Their are degenerates everywhere. Just kill them and be done with it. Only when their is an unordinary high amount of a certain crime you can blame society. Like school shootings in America.
blame society AND medieval punishment
both are needed

Oh, so you don't need madrasa to get it?
So my friend, everyone is free to get what he/she wants. If it is P0rn, then it is P0rn.

You did not understand what i was talking... Lol
And you continued replying my posts..

You go in madrasahs for p0rn? Lol
You even did not understand difference b/w P0rn and Rape. Check in Google. What they mean?
I said rape happens in madarsahs, molvi watch p0rn? as he was blaming p0rn for rapes, and i do not watch p0rn, Lol

Do not reply or mention me, i am wasting time on you..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom