What's new

2 LCS (Littoral Combat Ship) launched from shipyard

We're pretty good at hitting shit. Iranian tubs shouldn't be a problem.:usflag:

remove the RBS MK.3 and give it 8 NSM instead and 1 SeaRAM and that's a pretty bad *** ship.

it looks great to me as well, but now since it's to be armed with Hellfire II instead of the longer range NLOS-LS makes it a lame duck now.

Iran will smoke these ships in the Straight Hormuz.

a C-802 would kill a LCS in one hit

Syrian+Navy+is+the+smallest+of+the+Syrian+Armed+Forces+missile+boats+antiship+missile+(Yingji-82+or+YJ-82+CSS-N-8+Saccade+fired+tested+fired+(1).jpg

Here is my post taken from a research for Turkish Corvette, also includes Freedoom LCS that has similar arms to independence.

View attachment 43039
Represents required number to dominate against Kaman Class of iran ,Combatantte II FPB

View attachment 43034
Against Kilo class submarine (by consideration of possible SSM fitted )

View attachment 43035
Agaisnt PTF (torpedo boat )

View attachment 43036
Against a mix of Missile and torpedo boat.

View attachment 43037
Required number of ships both for BR ( break point ) , DO ( domination ) against bunch of ships.

View attachment 43038
Final comparison (updated required number with hard kill abilities included with counter measures )

Some comparison for MİLGEM obtained from a Force Deploying study and simulation of forces.
Comparison includes LCS 2 Freedoom, Sigma class Corvette , Visby class corvette ,STEREGUSHCHIY Class ,Formidable class.

4th table shows required number of each ship as an output of simulation.

remove the RBS MK.3 and give it 8 NSM instead and 1 SeaRAM and that's a pretty bad *** ship.

it looks great to me as well, but now since it's to be armed with Hellfire II instead of the longer range NLOS-LS makes it a lame duck now.

Iran will smoke these ships in the Straight Hormuz.

a C-802 would kill a LCS in one hit

IF
a) you can locate her in spite of signature reduction measures and get in range quick enough before she's off again
b) you can get a radar lock on her with you missile seeker in spite of signature reduction measures
c) you get past RAM, Bofors 57mm with 3P ammo and 30mm Mk44 Bushmaster II's
d) you get past the ARGON WBR-2000 ESM and Terma A/S SKWS decoy systems
c) she's structurally weak and not designed to take damage
d) she's not equipped with proper damage control

and that's assuming she's not operating under cover of a Burke DDG with 167 km RIM-66 Standard SM2MR and 240km RIM 174 Standard SM6 ERAM SAMs and/or a carrier with air wing.

LCS+1+and+2.jpg

mil1.jpg

We should deliver them some excocets :lol:

I'm surprised the French didn't already. But we'd manage. We ALWAYS do. I just got a GREAT deal on a WWII vintage French rifle. Dirt cheap, never fired, only dropped once. :usflag:

I'm surprised the French didn't already. But we'd manage. We ALWAYS do. I just got a GREAT deal on a WWII vintage French rifle. Dirt cheap, never fired, only dropped once. :usflag:

If we deliver them to Iran,they'll f*ck very well the 1st navy in the world :lol:
Dude,why are you talking about 40's ?
We're in 2014 :lol:

(these ships are beautiful though.)

Last edited:
We should deliver them some excocets

If we deliver them to Iran,they'll f*ck very well the 1st navy in the world

The missiles will probably surrender once they see they're being fired at American Ships.

But seriously, if the Brits could get the codes on the Exocets, we shouldn't have much of a problem.

Some of the Admirals in the USN are fighting to keep it the Navy modern warfare capable, while maintaining it's conventional superiority. Anti-ship missile systems haven't been a problem for the USN. Its just that it hasn't faced enemies that would give it a run for it's money.

The swarming missile boats would most likely be taken out by Spec Ops, missiles, and air strikes in a preemptive strike any stranglers would be easy to deal with.

I'm surprised the French didn't already. But we'd manage. We ALWAYS do. I just got a GREAT deal on a WWII vintage French rifle. Dirt cheap, never fired, only dropped once.

Alright man, apparently the French have one of the best military records.

Since 387 BC, France has fought 168 major wars against such badasses as the Roman Empire, the British Army and the Turkish forces. Their track record isn't too shabby, either: They've won 109, lost 49 and drawn (or as close as you can "draw" a war) 10 times.

Read more: The 5 Most Statistically Full of Shit National Stereotypes | Cracked.com

We're in 2000's right know,the french army now is one of the most modern and well trained army in the world,in a modern war we don't lost ~4485 soldiers and 110 helicopters,f16's etc...

Thəorətic Muslim said:
The missiles will probably surrender once they see they're being fired at American Ships.

Did the missile surrender ?
37 killed 21 wounded :)

800px-USS_Stark.jpg

1024px-USS_Stark_-_external_damage_by_exocet.jpg

Did the missiles surrender against the royal navy ? :)

Last edited:
If we deliver them to Iran,they'll f*ck very well the 1st navy in the world :lol:
Dude,why are you talking about 40's ?
We're in 2014 :lol:

(these ships are beautiful though.)

Yeah, we really wouldn't know what to do, then. They'd really have us, then. NOT !! If anything ever happened between the U.S. and Iranian Navies, France could give Iran ANYTHING they wanted. It wouldn't change the outcome one iota. Irans navy would sink SO FAST it would defy physics. They are a speck on our @ss. Same with the French navy. A speck. Hey, France is ALWAYS French.:usflag:

:lol:
Ouch! That was a tad too mean on the French....but hey, all's well that lulz well. :D

Back
Top Bottom