What's new

2 Indian cattle trader held in C’nawabganj

Perhaps lives of the poor people has no value to the privilaged folks in India.

These poor are people just trying to live.

The indifference is shocking to say the least. God have mercy in these people.

Just because someone is poor doesn't make bank robbery right, similarly crossing the border illegally is a crime, being poor doesn't justify it.

Just because someone is poor doesn't make bank robbery right, similarly crossing the border illegally is a crime, being poor doesn't justify it.

so you justify it by killing them??

In India it is a state sponsored smuggling. 3 to 5 billion usd is not a small amount and does not happen without knowledge of Indian government or active participation of BSF.

so you justify it by killing them??

No one said anything about killing them. If they trespassed into a different country and Bangladesh wants to punish them, lock em up in prison, no Indian would complain about it, like Bangladeshis here do.

No one said anything about killing them. If they trespassed into a different country and Bangladesh wants to punish them, lock em up in prison, no Indian would complain about it, like Bangladeshis here do.

I am repeating it again no bangladeshis ever complaint about locking any one but killing them if BSF do not get desired bribe money. You are not naive enough that you do not k ow it. Killing them for not getting bribe money is clear violation of human right.
It is Indians those who are mostly involved in these smuggling as after all they get the final money. They mostly survive with these money from Bangladesh.

show mercy on those poor indians, they are forced to enter BD illegally, because they just want to earn some money to feed their family

We did not kill them and by now they have been handed over to BSF. It is well known that most of the border region of Bangladesh in India are poor and survive smuggling goods to Bangladesh.

We did not kill them and by now they have been handed over to BSF. It is well known that most of the border region of Bangladesh in India are poor and survive smuggling goods to Bangladesh.
I have only been to the best parts of India and its like ............ so I can imagine those poorest parts (maybe i cant)

I have only been to the best parts of India and its like ............ so I can imagine those poorest parts (maybe i cant)

Think Bangladesh:lol:

I am repeating it again no bangladeshis ever complaint about locking any one but killing them if BSF do not get desired bribe money. You are not naive enough that you do not k ow it. Killing them for not getting bribe money is clear violation of human right.
It is Indians those who are mostly involved in these smuggling as after all they get the final money. They mostly survive with these money from Bangladesh.

Yup you lots do. I ll call you out next time one of the illegal Bangladeshis is nabbed, which shouldn't be too long.

As for the killings, I have pointed out earlier, most of the shooting occur during night, smugglers should avoid crossing the border at night if they don't want to be killed. As simple as that really.

Most of these people living on the Indian side of border are illegal Bangladeshis anyways. Maybe Bangladeshis should boycott smuggled Indian goods and try sourcing it from other countries? That should stop the smuggling right?

This is not about crossing border but smuggling. All the Indian region bordering Bangladesh survive with these smuggling. Believe me 3-5 billion usd is not a small money. Now many people even sell their mother for 1000 dollar and it is up to 5 billion usd. BSF takes active part in it and by getting bribe let it happen.

What Bangladeshis complaints is killing of cow traders for not getting bribe money by BSF. This is clearly a human right violation. No one supported or would object if Indians legal procedure is followed to deal with smuggler.

Yes illegal Bangladeshi enters into Bangladesh with cow and went to a certain persons house to get the money for it!!! and BSF willingly agreed to take back illegal Bangladeshi...

Dude..if also we agree to your above post...But the bottomline is any trade with international border should be done with a specific proceedure irrepsective of nationality. If indian has done any thing wrong ....do what ever you want...I donot think any one from Indian side will spare any mercy on those cattle traders...

Nah, don't kill them. Just deal with them as per law and tell them to take a hike.

Its like this, may be better.

2004-11-18-china_poverty.jpg

Kill'em or don't kill 'em... I don't care ... it is BGB's choice. But atleast some examples should be set to prevent this illegal border crossing. People are crossing the borders as if they are going to the sabzi mandi ... that has to be stopped.

Think Bangladesh:lol:

Yup you lots do. I ll call you out next time one of the illegal Bangladeshis is nabbed, which shouldn't be too long.

As for the killings, I have pointed out earlier, most of the shooting occur during night, smugglers should avoid crossing the border at night if they don't want to be killed. As simple as that really.

Most of these people living on the Indian side of border are illegal Bangladeshis anyways. Maybe Bangladeshis should boycott smuggled Indian goods and try sourcing it from other countries? That should stop the smuggling right?

Ohh yeah .... Illegal bangladeshis live in the bordering region of Indian side of the border!!! N your police and civil admin is eating lollipop.... Dnt downgrade your country more. Crossing at day or night does not a matter as most of the incident happen while returning and when BSF dnt get desired bribe. Period.

Kill'em or don't kill 'em... I don't care ... it is BGB's choice. But atleast some examples should be set to prevent this illegal border crossing. People are crossing the borders as if they are going to the sabzi mandi ... that has to be stopped.

As most of the smuggling happen with active knowledge of Indian government and survival of these people depends on it. But killing them is not permitted as there is law to deal with the smuggler and killing them for not getting desired bribe money is nothing but biggest violation of human right.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom