What's new

2 Indian Army men killed in Sunderbani sector of J-K

Indian autopsy doctor report will miss all the most important detail here of there bullet ridden bodies .

Cause of death heart failure.

DaZiqnfX0AA-MW9.jpg
What did they do that was heroic.
These poor souls have left this world having been part of an army of occupation. They have probably left behind wives and children's and if not certainly a mother that sheds tears for them. They probably joined to earn money for their families only to pay the ultimate price. Today their pictures 're on the net. Tomorrow they will be forgotten.

War is brutal merciless and have no preference in colour creed faith but wants blood.

We are not the ones fucking around in Kashmir and the last time you went against us on the border, it was the Indian side calling for flag meetings. Lets see how long you fuckers last.
Kashmir will stay with us. Regarding the pigs that come over, they get what they deserve. A bullet in the head and an unmarked grave. I guess it was last week or this week we killed 11-12 of you beloved terrorist. Maybe some Indian members can correct me if I'm wrong. Apna desh sambhala nahi jaata Kashmir lene aaye ho! Last time I heard you guys begging your friends for some bailout money.

The fuckers have lasted 70 years. Try something you haven't hitherto tried. Try nukes.
We are not the ones trying you are. We only respond in kind.

Kashmir will stay with us. Regarding the pigs that come over, they get what they deserve. A bullet in the head and an unmarked grave. I guess it was last week or this week we killed 11-12 of you beloved terrorist. Maybe some Indian members can correct me if I'm wrong. Apna desh sambhala nahi jaata Kashmir lene aaye ho! Last time I heard you guys begging your friends for some bailout money.
No it wont. Soon you will be thrown out of Kashmir, its only a matter of time. Deep down every Indian knows this.

We are not the ones trying you are. We only respond in kind.

No it wont. Soon you will be thrown out of Kashmir, its only a matter of time. Deep down every Indian knows this.
What do they teach kids in Pakistani schools or which media house do adults follow in Pakistan?

I thought Pakistanis send infiltrators across LOC.

I thought Kargil intrusion was done by Pakistan.

I thought 1965 war was started by Pakistan by launching that operation to liberate Kashmir.

All this gives an impression that Pakistan is the one trying and India is responding.

The only occasions India tried was in Siachen and 1971. And we succeeded.

RIP braves.

The comments of some members have shown how radicals they have become. They unnecessarily blames others for the failure of their country. When the masses think like this, even god cannot save them.

qmSj7jyl.jpg

What do they teach kids in Pakistani schools or which media house do adults follow in Pakistan?

I thought Pakistanis send infiltrators across LOC.

I thought Kargil intrusion was done by Pakistan.

I thought 1965 war was started by Pakistan by launching that operation to liberate Kashmir.

All this gives an impression that Pakistan is the one trying and India is responding.

The only occasions India tried was in Siachen and 1971. And we succeeded.

RE: we taught hendoo ppl drink piss pee and marry doggies and thier god is a pile of rocks...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom