What's new

2 hardcore Khalistani terrorists nabbed with explosives

Go Khalistan go.

We should support them for getting Lahore. Pakistan has history of losing its land anyways. So it is not impossible.

India Always Claim to Pakistan on the terrorist activities existing inside their country but not seen yet the increasing population and adjustment, which led him toward to promoting and give smooth way for terrorism. The local agencies which are the sub sections of RAW give easy way to the isolate peoples to making Bomb practices. :agree:.
So
Kya Rakha Hai Ain Batoon Mai.....
Khurpa Lai Lay Hatoon Mai.....

wow. Khalistan Zindabad. Go fight for your right. Sikhs must hav separate country for them as every other religon has, thoes who disagree then dont support jews Israel..

Hahahahahaha...
Tell that to Manmohan singh and Navjot Sidhu.
The former might just smile at you but I can't guarantee you about the later's laughing skills !

Hahahahahaha...
The former might just smile at you but I can't guarantee you about the later's laughing skills !

imagine what will happen to him if he says that to Sunny Deol :rofl:

Hahahahahaha...
Manmohan is our agent, he didn't want to leave Pakistan but we sent him to India for spying. Great work PM, ISI is proud of you.

Go Khalistan go.

We should support them for getting Lahore. Pakistan has history of losing its land anyways. So it is not impossible.
didn't India loose its land in 1947?

no sindudesh was not strong and now it is more weaker coz bashir qureshi has died......it is weaker than b4

For the Indian record I don't support terrorism but support the right for Sikhs to have a homeland. These people have worked their backsides off for India supplying plenty of resources from Punjab, in return their holy site was riddled with bullets. Putting a puppet Sikh leader doesn't change the fact Sikhs are discriminated against in India by Hindu extremists. As Hindu extremism rises the situation will worse for Sikhs. Khalistan Zindabad!

For the Indian record I don't support terrorism but support the right for Sikhs to have a homeland. These people have worked their backsides off for India supplying plenty of resources from Punjab, in return their holy site was riddled with bullets. Putting a puppet Sikh leader doesn't change the fact Sikhs are discriminated against in India by Hindu extremists. As Hindu extremism rises the situation will worse for Sikhs. Khalistan Zindabad!
Sikhs can declare southall region as khalistan, its a friendly place(for desis) and whenever I visit, I treat myself with free food at gurdwara.
Khalistan Zindabad.
And yes, you can add some regions of 'kenada' too, to the khalistan.

considering that khalistan claims 1/4 of pakistan with Lahore as its capital . .....:what:

sorry mate you are right . its in Pakistan best interest.:)

Come and get Lahore....
How can you handle Pakistani Punjabi, that make up almost 50% of the whole country's population? :rofl:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom