What's new

1st T20I: India v Pakistan at Bangalore 2012

cry baby Indians...Afraid of losing :lol:
Just don't give them acid cocktail..

And i forgot to mention England..They recently blew the head off the shoulders of a random Indian Student
Murder of Anuj Bidve - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dont play cricket with England ;)

This is the same old argument you have. Bring something new man.

We are enemies. 26/11 case is still pending.

Indians have no self-respect when they choose to ignore 26/11 culprits and advocate sports with Pakistan.

Shameful. 166 ppl died in Mumbai

This is nonsense-

Next time Pakistan should send indian kabbadi- blind cricketers- and other sports athletes back-
Dont know why they come in our country to play- while we should fight-

Infact dont let the sikhs enter Pakistan at all-
Its not our problem that their religious place is in Pakistan that they have to visit every year-

I support breakage of all sports related ties with the indians- seal wahga- electric fence borders- erect long watch towers- lay mines- even kill indian birds that flock their feathers over Pakistan-

Kyoon panga kartheho bhai.... atleast cricket ka thread me tho nahin....

but_he_started_it_by_stefanpwinc-d48rpo5.jpg

ok no more :D

I am, personally, boycotting this series. I hope there are others who think alike. As much as some might like to differentiate between sports and politics, given the vast reach of cricket and emotional connect, the two cannot be separated.

Besides, it won't be the same without Sachin - and that's weird coming from me because I was one among the millions seeking his retirement. But i guess having grown up watching him, there is a deeper emotional bond that people of India have, irrespective of allegiance to the "pro" or "anti" SRT camp.

Walikum Assalam......i will definitely pray for your green shirts Shahzadoon ke liye..that they lose..

hoping for a gr8 series...Go India Go..Dho dalo..:chilli:

Yea prepare your acid, it won't work this time, and I will pray India will lose and Pakistan will win inshallah!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely, Why are there so many nincompoops in the South Block?

We dont need Pakistan to earn money. Any country can help us make money.

There is no Pakistan in IPL yet BCCI makes thousands of crores.

I myself don't give a hoot about cricket anymore, but the reality is; India and BCCI makes hell a lot of money by staging a Pak VS India Match then they make in the whole of IPL.

Was BCCI crying to have cricket on a neutral venue ? no a BIG NO :)
another keyboard warrior jumps in...
ind-pak fixtures are the most watched..admit it..
and far more profitable for host india than any other match..

another keyboard warrior jumps in...
ind-pak fixtures are the most watched..admit it..
and far more profitable for host india than any other match..

I am just like you and tbh you are far far better than me who pokes his nose everywhere even knowing a jack about it.

Back
Top Bottom