What's new

1st T20I: India v Pakistan at Bangalore 2012

The Best Part of 1st innings! Irfan Falling, Kohli-Yuvi-Gautam-Raina OUT and most of all Guldozer Hat-trick chance 3

Looking at Pak batting line up & the way we chase small total... we got a match to look forward too... lol

So far so good, Hafeez's plan seems to be working. Batting has to be up to the mark, it was captain's call after all..

Pakistani team... Aaj Quaid e Azam ki birthday ki laaj rakhni hai.. Batting bhi achi karni hai.. Bas jeetna hai.. Today losing is not an option against India...Batsmen bhi ab laaj rakhlein... Bowlers hav done their job
@Farah Sohail you post very rare. it seams you are liking cricket bitween pak ind. hope pak wins.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know much about this Pakistani batting line up, except for my favorite 'always 18 years old' Afridi (Pun intended, please)... Who're the guys to watch out for folks?

Acid_sign.jpg

:taz:

Its because recently i had some keyboard fight with indians in one or two threads so i was fraustrated!!!! DONT MIND

i know you are good boy. and i was thinking that too. you have some bad experience. but cricket is tricky game so keep cool until the last run or last bowl bowled.

Just one word for Pakistan team...Its just a qualitative team with a lot of talented players...Worth watching Pakistan bowlers in this Chrismas Morning time......

Get in there! :cheesy: very poor batting no leg work at all but the bowling was sublime.

Back
Top Bottom