What's new

19th SAARC Conference in Islamabad 2016-News and Updates

What goes around comes around.

India armed, trained and sponsored a terror group in Sri Lanka. No apologies or words of regret so why scream bloody murder when India gets a taste of its own medicine?

Are you so naive ?
We took action, on the terrorists, screaming earns you nothing.

You can only seek some comfort from some unknown cross border firing but the whole world knows what becomes when two countries go to a real war. besides our troops regularly patrol inside India' s LAC, what can you do about it?

Our troops regularly patrol inside South Tibet border claimed by China, what can you do about it?

So like I said, do something about the Dalai Lama and the Tibet town in India....or shut up.

Everyone is tired of your paper tiger words.

Who are you to define what is known and unknown?

The most well known thing about China that it claims is unknown is Tianenmen square massacre.

Our troops regularly patrol inside South Tibet border claimed by China, what can you do about it?

So like I said, do something about the Dalai Lama and the Tibet town in India....or shut up.

Everyone can make claims that's easy, we both do. but operating inside a country's actually controlled land is totally another issue. What I said is that India's pretext is utterly flawed and if countries follow this train of logic and the whole world will be in chaos.

so if the remaining 3 countries don't attend the meeting ,will the headlines be other members of the group throws Pakistan out of the group.

Who are you to define what is known and unknown?

The most well known thing about China that it claims is unknown is Tianenmen square massacre.
I can certainly define a cross border firing conflict and a full scale war and how much do you know Tiananmen square? you know nothing about it besides some western propaganda

China has a central Asia club and Pakistan is most welcomed to join but India not.

Everyone can make claims that's easy, we both do. but operating inside a country's actually controlled land is totally another issue. What I said is that India's pretext is utterly flawed and if countries follow this train of logic and the whole world will be in chaos.

No one cares what you think or what "logic" you think you subscribe to.

It seems China has never been the same after the 1967 lesson and then the Vietnamese teaching you a bigger lesson in 1979.

At least your planners have got the message it seems.

So if you want to chest-thump about patrols or whatever....thats ok....you need to apply soothing balm to your ego. And you ask me about what I know about Tianenmen? What do you know about the patrols Indian army does into Chinese "controlled" territory around Sikkim area and South Tibet?

Wherever the terrain favours one side, they do friendly prods and tests...sometimes they get picked up, sometimes they dont. It is a very large barren and hard to demarcate area across the whole range....this is your big accomplishment? A mirror entity activity?

No wonder everyone laughs at you paper tiger lot, the CPC defence trolls who get agitated when no one is even talking about China in the first place.

If you want China to do something, let it first start by condemning India's actions regarding these strikes. But I would advise you not to hold your breath for it (given the paper tiger nature of your country).

You always fail to mention what happened when a real war started between China and India but the world remembers ,as for Vietnam, we destroyed the whole northern Vietnam and killed thousands of them , you can't claim that's your victory if the war was totally fought on your land which is completely devastated while you can't bring any damage to your enemy's home. China was a paper tiger but we fought US , USSR, India ,Vietnam in 70''s and 80's ,that's when we gained control of the South China Sea. what about India? How may wars did you fight and against whom? China rarely condemns any country and that's our decades old policy, but we all know where China is and India is when it comes to fighting a war.

You always fail to mention what happened when a real war started between China and India but the world remembers ,as for Vietnam, we destroyed the whole northern Vietnam and killed thousands of them , you can't claim that's your victory if the war was totally fought on your land which is completely devastated while you can't bring any damage to your enemy's home. China was a paper tiger but we fought US , USSR, India ,Vietnam in 70''s and 80's ,that's when we gained control of the South China Sea. what about India? How may wars did you fight and against whom? China rarely condemns any country and that's our decades old policy, but we all know where China is and India is when it comes to fighting a war.

Like I said have a tissue and wait for your govt to condemn what India did just now.....and keep waiting and crying....and dreaming in between.

We are waiting for this great non-paper tiger to condemn us.....so we can ignore it.

Please give us something to ignore in the first place!....or you are too weak for it?

Not far from the truth.

Yes... all true. Evil yindooos Bad.

More boasting an bragging from the paper tiger china. :lol:

Its pathetic.

Oh please then feel free to swim along with your land to Antarctica..

He can f*ck right off is what he can do. I don't want you morons polluting glorious Norwegian land!

img_0473_dxo.jpg

It's all ours. All of it:devil:.

Alright, a good 20% is ours, but keep your damn reprobates off my land:angry:!! Send your rejects to the American claimed parts instead.

800px-Territorial_waters_-_Norway.svg.png

True story: Norway is the only nation to have sovereignty over both the North and South Poles
norwy eurabia

Back
Top Bottom