What's new

1986: How India and China almost went to war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, the whole world will have their share of the indian pie once it is broken into little pieces.

Nations trying to break us in pieces broke into pieces themselves.. Now some one needs to learn history or the lessons will be delivered again..

Yes that thanks to China, Make Pak bold enough to do terrorist attack , but don't worry we will have your due to , that when in next 5-10 years India will supply Barhmos on vietnam , which can wipe out entire fleet in 5 min flat and they deploy in south china sea , will see who has last laugh.

Right now India equiping itself with those 21st century missile after Indian army order fulfilled next is vietnam ....

I love this mindset. Even though it was Nehru who backstabbed us in 1959 and 1962, the Indians refuse to learn from history. The current generation sounds exactly like Nehru did in those times. :cheesy:

Woah! China backstabbed by india? :lol: do u even know what that word means?

The difference is that today the gap is far too wide, India can't hope to match China. That is according to the Indian Armed Forces themselves.

i've answered it here
http://www.defence.pk/forums/chines...-india-china-almost-went-war.html#post2733451

besides i woulnt take the words of indian military leaders seriously. they say anything to get scare the civilian leaders into buying them more weapons

When Pakistan and China wants to put down india, UAE and the rest of the Muslim world will be joining you.

Another wannabe Arab? :lol:

Man, you guys are so desperate to be called Arab or Persian :rofl:

I already said the whole world will get their share. There will be an indian servant for every Muslim. If you thought the British treated you indians well, we will treat you even better.
almost there in Dubai if not too over streched

Aha looking at your state of affairs I can see that dream of yours is bit far stretched.. Your country is already messed up trying to mess others up will make you servants of god knows who all..

Woah! China backstabbed by india? :lol: do u even know what that word means?

Yes, it was the Indians who said that stupid phrase "Hindi Chini bhai bhai" (which if you notice, was said in Hindi, NOT in Chinese).

Then it was India who hosted our largest separatist group in 1959, knowing that we were in the middle of the worst famine in Chinese history (1958-1961)... and that we couldn't do anything about it.

As if that was not enough, they then carried out the Forward Policy against us in 1962.

Both of these events happened BEFORE the Sino-Indian war, so unless you have a time machine, it was you who backstabbed us. And you still lost.

I already said the whole world will get their share. There will be an indian servant for every Muslim. If you thought the British treated you indians well, we will treat you even better.

i read somewhere that zaid hamid turned the pakistani youth into brainless idiots. never believed it until now.

But thats ok. good entertainment for us :lol:

Yes, it was the Indians who said that stupid phrase "Hindi Chini bhai bhai" (which if you notice, was said in Hindi, NOT in Chinese).

Then it was India who hosted our largest separatist group in 1959, knowing that we were in the middle of the worst famine in Chinese history (1958-1961)... and that we couldn't do anything about it.

As if that was not enough, they then carried out the Forward Policy against us in 1962.

Both of these events happened BEFORE the Sino-Indian war, so unless you have a time machine, it was you who backstabbed us. And you still lost.

typical chinese ignorance

allow me to educate you.

the "Hindi Chini bhai bhai" was started by nehru by late 40s to help the people of india and china get closer.

the forward policy was done by a few indian soldiers who were
In 59 China invaded a sovereign nation and screwed it, similar to what the japanese did to you.

Many Tibetans escaped to india to avaoid chinese persecution/massacre. you expect us to turn them away?

Thank You INDIA by TIPA - YouTube

INDIA DID NOT HOST ARMED TIBETAN RESISTANCE UNTIL AFTER CHINA ATTACKED IN 62

the forward policy was done by a few indian soldiers who were told to mantain indian territorial integrity, not invade chinese land.

it was you who backstabbed us. And you still lost.

Legendary chinese IQ :lol: cant comprehend historical events in any neutral perspective

Legendary chinese IQ :lol: cant comprehend historical events in any neutral perspective

The truth is that India pretended to be our "bhai bhai" (that means brother I think)... and then they backstabbed us in 1959. You can twist it anyway you want, but the facts show that it was India who turned us from neutral countries into enemies.

And despite the "Hindi Chini bhai bhai" backstabbing, India still lost. :rofl:

And today, the Indian Armed Forces openly admit that there is no chance of India being able to match China.

But to be honest, India today can't even handle Pakistan alone. India made so many boastful threats of "surgical strikes" against Pakistan in 2008, yet Mumbai and Delhi got blasted multiple times after that and nothing happened.

There will be an indian servant for every Muslim.

Does this pic remind you of something?

0.jpg

The truth is that India pretended to be our "bhai bhai" (that means brother I think)... and then they backstabbed us in 1959. You can twist it anyway you want, but the facts show that it was India who turned us from neutral countries into enemies.

And despite the "Hindi Chini bhai bhai" backstabbing, India still lost. :rofl:

And today, the Indian Armed Forces openly admit that there is no chance of India being able to match China.

Legendary IQ once again :lol: i proved in my previous post that it was china who backstabbed. try comprehending it with
your chinese IQ

regarding military

i've answered it here
http://www.defence.pk/forums/chines...-india-china-almost-went-war.html#post2733451

besides i woulnt take the words of indian military leaders seriously. they say anything to get scare the civilian leaders into buying them more weapons

But to be honest, India today can't even handle Pakistan alone. India made so many boastful threats of "surgical strikes" against Pakistan in 2008, yet Mumbai and Delhi got blasted multiple times after that and nothing happened.

See? thats the problem with chinese IQ. cant think rationally :lol:

let me simplify it for you
How would u handle Vietnam if it had Nukes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom