What's new

1986: How India and China almost went to war

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know u cant reply to that post even if I ask you 1000000000000000000000000000 times. u can just do this--> avoid it. coz thats true India has such glorious traditions, the hans are not even a shadow of it....

chinese reality. simple as that. made in ccp text books to sooth the chinese poor self image

And that ccp text book Indian government loves to read, even ccp economy Indian government loves to copy from A-Z. Indian claim to be democratic country, but don't see any major freedom anywhere in India. Also over million Indian people living abroad never want to go back to India? Why?

Tvsram why do you have to give a stupid question again? You don't believe it, than let bring out your AC carrier we can tested together. If picture is photoshop, so video can cut and paste. So let test in real life, and see your AC carrier sink right in your eyes.
Our ACC now in Arabian sea . Use your Anti Ship BM to hit it and prove in real time . Now again dont beg to keep carrier in front of your missile .
Your major range died in the war meaning how weak your army are, it is not telling that major are fighting equally like soldier. If your major dead in a war meaning your country defense is like tofu, it is not telling hide or not hiding.
Your army is literally many times more than what we deployed . Our high rank officials wont hide in bunkers . They fight bravely . I repeat high rank official in our country doesnt mean they will not not be coming to border and fight . We have separate class called politicians who will hide during war . Oh your politicians are army generals na , i forgot:tongue:

:rofl: its fun watching kids lash out.

i started this thread with the intent to study how the indian army transformed in 10 years from a tea club to a war machine, its all over now i guess

Indian claim to be democratic country, but don't see any major freedom anywhere in India. Also over million Indian people living abroad never want to go back to India? Why?

same thing can be said against you too buddy..china has one of the biggest overseas and ethinic population in world.and you have to understand the meaning of "Democracy" and "Freedom".alas..you are bird in the golden cage,which is well fed,but doesnot have freedom.

Our ACC now in Arabian sea . Use your Anti Ship BM to hit it and prove in real time . Now again dont beg to keep carrier in front of your missile .

Hello! This post is spoken from a 4 years old kid, can you be more grow up to post like an adult?

same thing can be said against you too buddy..china has one of the biggest overseas and ethinic population in world.and you have to understand the meaning of "Democracy" and "Freedom".alas..you are bird in the golden cage,which is well fed,but doesnot have freedom.

Buddy ring a bell in your head too, china is CCP and we got freedom still not like your fake Democracy with no freedom. Everyone have freedom of speech in china, but we dont touch the politician that all. So is India can you swear at your president? of course NO. If Yes, you be vanish already. By the way you are not live in India, how come boy?

Buddy ring a bell in your head too, china is CCP and we got freedom still not like your fake Democracy with no freedom. Everyone have freedom of speech in china, but we dont touch the politician that all. So is India can you swear at your president? of course NO. If Yes, you be vanish already. By the way you are not live in India, how come boy?

lol..we dont have to touch president,because in contrast of china,where president is also a politburo member of CCP and a political person,most of the indian presidents are from nonpolitical background.though he is the formal head of the Legislature, Executive and Judiciary branches of Indian Democracy and is the commander-in-chief of the Indian Armed Forces,its prime minister and council of ministers,who mainly excercise the power.so we dont have to "touch" President.but we,the people of India,touched many corrupted leaders,including prime ministers several times and get away(guess what....we didnt vanish).because they are not our masters like CCP is yours.we elected them.i know its tough for you to understand because I bet you never have a chance to gave a "Fair Vote".do you???? :coffee:

Moral of the story: Never deal with China from a position of weakness

This automatically means Congress government should be removed with force by people like how it happened in Egypt and demand a re-election WITHOUT Congress getting to contest in elections. Only then there's some hope. With Sonia Gandhi and her housekeep MMS, we are sitting on a time bomb.

^^ yeah yeah, Indians and their cheeks. How classic! :rofl:

:rofl:
pls buddy warn every one before posting such pics . See what you made , my cheeks are paining for non stop laughing .
Since we have army and govt different we can see no army man will hide from war .

Let alone the Himalayas, fatso will not be able to climb a flight of stairs. Probably won the "Fittest Marine of the Decade" in China though.

Yes that thanks to China, Make Pak bold enough to do terrorist attack , but don't worry we will have your due to , that when in next 5-10 years India will supply Barhmos on vietnam , which can wipe out entire fleet in 5 min flat and they deploy in south china sea , will see who has last laugh.

Right now India equiping itself with those 21st century missile after Indian army order fulfilled next is vietnam ....

I THINK IN 2099 YOU COULD GET EQUIPPED FULLY WITH 21ST CENTURY MISSLES......

Your army is literally many times more than what we deployed . Our high rank officials wont hide in bunkers . They fight bravely . I repeat high rank official in our country doesnt mean they will not not be coming to border and fight . We have separate class called politicians who will hide during war . Oh your politicians are army generals na , i forgot:tongue:

BUT WHY SO MANY BRAVE INDIAN SOLDIERS GAVE OUT THEIR WEAPONS AND WAVED WHITE UNDERWEARS TO CHINESE PLA IN 1962 WAR? THEY MUST NOT LIKE BEING IN BUNKERS BECAUSE THEY KNEW THEY WOULD BE BOMBED BY PLA IF THEY DID NOT COME OUT FROM WHERE THEY HIDE.

N.D. Tiwari? That randy Governor caught with 3 prostitutes in the official Governor House? He actually did something useful? Wonders will never cease.

I THINK IN 2099 YOU COULD GET EQUIPPED FULLY WITH 21ST CENTURY MISSLES......

BUT WHY SO MANY BRAVE INDIAN SOLDIERS GAVE OUT THEIR WEAPONS AND WAVED WHITE UNDERWEARS TO CHINESE PLA IN 1962 WAR? THEY MUST NOT LIKE BEING IN BUNKERS BECAUSE THEY KNEW THEY WOULD BE BOMBED BY PLA IF THEY DID NOT COME OUT FROM WHERE THEY HIDE.

Do you have proof of this waving white underwear or is it just another Chinese fantasy to see men removing and waving their underwear? Whatever rocks your boat.

Do you have proof of this waving white underwear or is it just another Chinese fantasy to see men removing and waving their underwear? Whatever rocks your boat.
indians always need to be taught a lesson every now and then or else they get uppity

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX6rulgisqw[/video]

indians always need to be taught a lesson every now and then or else they get uppity

Its good to see Chinese have a good measure of Indians and their intentions. btw where is our Chinese bro spanking1962 gone he used to have some valid points to make on this topic?

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX6rulgisqw[/video]

Don't see any underwear waving - so I assume that was just a Chinese fantasy.

LOL - and according to Geneva conventions all POWs need to be fed. Perhaps it is a big deal in China to follow International Law - in the civilized world this is how it is done anyways.

This video could be doctored as well - for all we know the Indian troops got some Chinese caterers.

Its good to see Chinese have a good measure of Indians and their intentions. btw where is our Chinese bro spanking1962 gone he used to have some valid points to make on this topic?

He is enjoying a sandwiched threesome with spanking1965 and spanking1971

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom