What's new

1984 anti-Sikh riots case: SC dismisses Sajjan Kumar's plea

This piece of $hit should be hanged by his tiny b@ll$ that too in public. To hell with all culprits.

Too bad Congress can't work the Supreme Court like a muppet, like it does with the CBI.
Even CBI is giving bad results. Amit Shah given clean chit by CBI in Ishrat Jahan case. :lol:

Its been almost 3 decades, many have died waiting for justice. People feel oppressed/dejected when justice is denied for years on. This eventually leads to violent means of struggle which is detrimental for any nation. Shame on Congress, Shame on Indian Justice system! :ashamed:

Last edited:
I have always maintaned that he should be tried and hanged for murder. Can you say the same about modi?
Modi has been given clean chit by Supreme Court. So I respect our highest court.

BTW in Gujarat riot, 75 convictions were made, not a single in Sikh genocide of 1984.

Dare to ask for their justice and ask your beloved Congress ?

I have always maintaned that he should be tried and hanged for murder. Can you say the same about modi?

Yes, I've always maintained Modi should be tried and hanged for murder.

But wait, the same supreme court that wants sajjan tried, has found Modi not guilty under an investigated it directed. Hmmmm...

Now back to unsubstantiated propaganda and whispering smear campaign!

Modi has been given clean chit by Supreme Court. So I respect our highest court.

BTW in Gujarat riot, 75 convictions were made, not a single in Sikh genocide of 1984.

Dare to ask for their justice and ask your beloved Congress ?

No he hasn't been given any clean chit. And your hypocrisy is evident in your statements.

SIT has given it.

But what about rest of the point. Why did you avoided it ?

SIT was deliberately denied positive proof by Gujarat Govt and the officer who did come forward has been maligned by Gujarat Govt. My job is not to waste my time pandering to your fantasies. You wanna take a rioting, corrupt, woman stalking, murdering politician and sell him with your lies, find someone else to do it.

SIT was deliberately denied positive proof by Gujarat Govt and the officer who did come forward has been maligned by Gujarat Govt. My job is not to waste my time pandering to your fantasies. You wanna take a rioting, corrupt, woman stalking, murdering politician and sell him with your lies, find someone else to do it.
Yeah, you are busy in creating conspiracy theories. Go support most corrupt, Italian servant, rioting, dividing, rapists, genocidal politicians.

See you in 2014 elections.

Do you remember who was the CM of Mahrashtra when riots happened in 1992-93?

Do you even have a single proof for above allegations?

Back
Top Bottom