What's new

1979 Vietnam China border war.

LOL.. Vietnamese thinking they are tough? Are you selective or forgetful of 1988 Johnson south reef incident in SCS?
Maybe some video can remind you...

Not a single PLAN ship sunk and 64 vietnamese marines killed. 2 VPN naval ship sunk and 2 damaged. 5 islets recaptured by PLAN Marines. What happen to your super pupa vietnam power? :lol:

Must be plotting for taking over our islands from the bottom of the sea after they were sank.

The world reliable and Vietnamese do not go together. That sentence is an oxymoron, if Viet monkeys understood what that means.
I make $80k/year and I dont understand what the f youre talking about. Are you saying you smarter than me. Or are you saying Chinese more reliable by switch side back and forth, first against Russia to get U.S economic assistant now get stronger a bit against U.S, wants to be master of pacific? Oh well neither would be true since I make $80k a year almost 9 times your smartazz average Chinese and I dont know which source more reliable? More like Joke if dumb azz like you make more money than me.

I make $80k/year and I dont understand what the f youre talking about. Are you saying you smarter than me. Or are you saying Chinese more reliable by switch side back and forth, first against Russia to get U.S economic assistant now get stronger a bit against U.S, wants to be master of pacific? Oh well neither would be true since I make $80k a year almost 9 times your smartazz average Chinese and I dont know which source more reliable? More like Joke if dumb azz like you make more money than me.

1. I don't believe you can make 80k USD per year.
2.Follow your logic, average Chinese is more reliable than average vietnamese.

You viet has no qualification to say uncle sam bla bla.

Why not ? We have been kicked Uncle Sam out from Vietnam. China copied aggressive mentality from your master Uncle Sam in cold war, like true cowboy from far western US.

124130644-carter-and-deng-xiaoping-in-washington-gettyimages.jpg

Why not ? We have been kicked Uncle Sam out from Vietnam. China copied aggressive mentality from your master Uncle Sam in cold war, like true cowboy from far western US.

124130644-carter-and-deng-xiaoping-in-washington-gettyimages.jpg

China warned US not to across 17 parallel line and US listened this time . They can only bomb you from air.
Basically, US had no chance to win since they can not attack on land and they left eventually.

BTW, US even did not bomb any areas 20km to China-Vietnam border.
So, vietnam set most its factories on those areas and China destroyed all those factories in 1979.

Last edited:
China warned US not to across 17 parallel line and US listened this time . They can only bomb you from air.
Basically, US had no chance to win since they can not attack on land and they left eventually.

yoke.

US didn't care what you said, brain washed Chinese boy. US is not paper tiger like what Mao said, China begged Nixon visite Peking in 1972 and begged USA again in 1979 before China attacked us.:smokin:

If Chinese stay will be big trouble for them. Not only their inexperience army will face with experienced Vietnam Army brought back from Cambodia.
Are you here to present facts or imaginging things?I could also say "if" PLA stayed,Vietnam troops would have been ambushed and destroyed,Hanoi got annexed,and Vietnam today is a province of China

History isn‘t made of “ifs”,son. Suck it up and move on.

Are you here to present facts or imaginging things?I could also say "if" PLA stayed,Vietnam troops would have been ambushed and destroyed,Hanoi got annexed,and Vietnam today is a province of China

No if. This is still China dream, :omghaha:

No if. This is still China dream, :omghaha:

You mean Vietnam becoming a province of China?No,that‘s not China dream,that’s a Vietnam dream :omghaha:

You guys are Chinese wannabes same as your ancestors

Hua–Yi distinction - Wikiwand

Vietnam
After the 18th century, after the devastating Tay Son wars, The ruling Nguyen dynasty consolidated its power by adopting a more radical Confucian worldview, With its territory expanded to its largest extend, the country came to clash with the Khmer and Lao kingdoms and various tribes on the Tay Nguyen highlands such as the Jarai and the Ma. In 1805, the Emperor Gia Long referred to Vietnam as trung quốc, the "middle kingdom".[57] In 1811, Gia Long proposed a law "Hán di hữu hạn", which means "making clear the border between the Vietnamese and barbarians", referring to the Vietnamese as Han people.[58] Cambodia was regularly called Cao Man, the country of "upper barbarians". In fact, earlier dynasties also considered themselves "Hua", in the sense that their nation was civilized, and their kingdom as a polity was at the center of Earth and Heaven. Even with regard to China Proper, Vietnamese dynasties claimed to be the Middle Kingdom while Chinese were "outsiders".[59]

1. I don't believe you can make 80k USD per year.
2.Follow your logic, average Chinese is more reliable than average vietnamese.
You believe nothing, you only believe in your Mao and Xi. Im not suprised about that.

Speaking with moron like you is boring. when I use the word IF that literly means an analysis of a different scenerio that may be happens parallel of an even. You moron should watch more History Channel to see if they use IF or not. No wonder I make $80k and your Avg Chinese make only $600.

Speaking with moron like you is boring. when I use the word IF that literly means an analysis of a different scenerio that may be happens parallel of an even. You moron should watch more History Channel to see if they use IF or not. No wonder I make $80k and your Avg Chinese make only $600.

wonder who is the moron here.

So when I say China won the war, your counter argument is Vietnam "could" win that war in a different scenerio.

Nice logic you got there,son. :tup: How could I ever argue with that. :rofl:

It is true that $600 is a common monthly income in China‘s smaller cities,are you really saying you make $80000 a month?Frankly I find that quite hard to believe. If it's true, may I ask how you do it? Running a Pho stand in Time Square?:lol:

So when I say China won the war, your counter argument is Vietnam "could" win that war in a different scenerio.

Nice logic you got there,son. :tup: How could I ever argue with that. :rofl:

It is true that $600 is a common monthly income in China‘s smaller cities,are you really saying you make $80000 a month?Frankly I find that quite hard to believe. If it's true, may I ask how you do it? Running a Pho stand in Time Square?:lol:
When did I say I make $80k a month. Did I not explicitly state I make 80k a year? When will you stop being moron? Speaking to you make my brain dead. And stop over use childish emotion icons. You think you are in kindergarden?

Back
Top Bottom