What's new

1965 war by international & Indian observers.

why Pakistan didn't attack Kashmir in 1962 when Chinese were raping Indians both on North Western and North eastern borders...........?
Fear of American intervention. US openly supported Bharat against communist China.

Don't ask stupid questions. You are here discussing about 1965 war and you don't have a clue about the chain of events ?
India did not attack East Pakistan because by that time, it was pretty clear, where the center of power lies. Read "Friends Not Masters" by Ayub Khan. If defence of the east lies in the west, then it is the west that is going to be attacked.

I want to know about super secret Indian arsenal with which GOD saved us by ending this war before.............

See, that;s what i am talking about. How easily you chose to ignore the sentences beyond the first line at your conveniences! This is the same (lame) tactics you people apply to international matters to :)

Thanks for substantiating my argument.

After the first line, you merely repeated an older post of yours. As I said, the post had nothing substantial, just your assertion of what Indians think. It is futile to respond to such assertions, because they are merely rhetorical, not substantive.

If you are referring to the lines about the "moulding standards" part, that is misdirected to me, because I already agreed with you about the events of 1971 and Siachen - that India was the attacker in those cases. (And also the victor). I am applying the same standard consistently.

I want to know about super secret Indian arsenal with which GOD saved us by ending this war before.............
Only J.N.Chaudhri can answer that question. Wish he could have done that correctly last time someone asked him.

Then why doesn't USA celebrate the quelling of the Whiskey rebellion, or the Mexico-American war of 1898? Why doesn't Britain celebrate every single battle or war it has won every year? The battles and wars of WW1 and WW2 were existential, hence celebrated frequently.

Another brain dead, cow worshiping, occasional urine sipper...

Debating with you morons is absolutely pointless.

You saffronis have already made your minds up. So why do you come and waste our time here?

It was 0 miles away from Pakistan - it was Pakistan.

If you had lost west Pakistan instead of east, you would be saying that west Pakistan was thousands of miles away.

If you didn't know to allocate resources judiciously in both parts of your country, that's your mistake. There were more Pakistanis in the east than in the west. They all became non Pakistanis in 1971, because India cut you in two.

The population was hostile because of the idiocies of the west Pakistanis.

You can make pathetic excuses, but the fact is that your country was split into two. The only place your army has successfully conquered (repeatedly) is your own capital, Islamabad. Your army cannot conquer or defeat anybody other than their own people.

You did claim that. Or maybe it was another poster. But somebody said that IAF was superior because they had mig-21s. The fact being that IAF had a total of 6 mig-21s, and no skilled pilots trained to fly them. Just like the MKIs in 1999 - they played no role.

Which old questions?

It was a civil war, a civil war which hindus took advantage of and we had to be 1000 miles from ground zero in order for india to take advantage of the situation

The rest of hindu military history is pathetic from having a handfull of muslim soldiers and armies from defeating hindu army and king after hindu army and king

To being unable to defeat a nation 7 times smaller than it

These are US diplomatic cables, their sole purpose is to see the world from US perspective and how concurrent developments in a given region impact US interests.
Lol, no.

It sounds to me like you are seeing these documents with your perspective. Anyways, carry one with the chest thumping.

You saffronis have already made your minds up. So why do you come and waste our time here?

LOL. Thanks, I love the sound of a loser's frustrated abuses. Such eloquence, such power of persuation.

It was a civil war, a civil war which hindus took advantage of and we had to be 1000 miles from ground zero in order for india to take advantage of the situation

The rest of hindu military history is pathetic from having a handfull of muslim soldiers and armies from defeating hindu army and king after hindu army and king

To being unable to defeat a nation 7 times smaller than it

Unable to defeat? You mean, other than cutting you into two? Yea, sure.

Who do you think trained the belligenrents in the civil war? Who do you think organized, armed and trained battalion after battalion of 'Mukti Bahini's right under your nose?

And you think it was fully a civil war? That the Indian tanks riding through east Pakistan, the Indian air force destroying every strategic asset in east Pakistan, the naval aviators destroying Chittagong harbor, was all part of "civil war"? You think the setting ablaze of Karachi harbour and the destruction of half the Pakistan navy in the west was "civil war"? You think the destruction of the entire merchant fleet was "civil war"?

As for the "handful of muslim soldiers" part :

1) It wasn't a handful, they were mighty armies.

2) It was mostly present day Pakistan that bore the brunt of foreign invaders. Marathas, Rajputs etc resisted. Mumbai or Chennai were not pillaged and ransacked, but every inch of today's Pakistan was.

Your trying to pretend that it was a hindu-muslim thing, and that somehow you magically became the conquerors and not the conquered, is truly amusing. By that logic, the christians in India can claim to have founded an empire on which the sun never set.

I'm glad you got your tootles for the day. Anything else I can do you for saffroni?

Just keep doing the only thing you are good at. It's always fun for me to checkle and laugh at pathetic abusers who don't have enough brains to hold a meaningful discussion. Makes me feel so blessed, to be so far above creatures like you that lack brainpower.

Unable to defeat? You mean, other than cutting you into two? Yea, sure.

Who do you think trained the belligenrents in the civil war? Who do you think organized, armed and trained battalion after battalion of 'Mukti Bahini's right under your nose?

And you think it was fully a civil war? That the Indian tanks riding through east Pakistan, the Indian air force destroying every strategic asset in east Pakistan, the naval aviators destroying Chittagong harbor, was all part of "civil war"? You think the setting ablaze of Karachi harbour and the destruction of half the Pakistan navy in the west was "civil war"? You think the destruction of the entire merchant fleet was "civil war"?

As for the "handful of muslim soldiers" part :

1) It wasn't a handful, they were mighty armies.

2) It was mostly present day Pakistan that bore the brunt of foreign invaders. Marathas, Rajputs etc resisted. Mumbai or Chennai were not pillaged and ransacked, but every inch of today's Pakistan was.

Your trying to pretend that it was a hindu-muslim thing, and that somehow you magically became the conquerors and not the conquered, is truly amusing. By that logic, the christians in India can claim to have founded an empire on which the sun never set.

Just keep doing the only thing you are good at. It's always fun for me to checkle and laugh at pathetic abusers who don't have enough brains to hold a meaningful discussion. Makes me feel so blessed, to be so far above creatures like you that lack brainpower.

Most Pakistanis here choose to hold their tongue, because Indian logic is so convoluted, that it is a waste of time actually engaging with you self proclaimed "intellectuals".

In your complex of superiority, we are actually laughing at you. Believe it or not.

Indian war doctrine is a continuation of its 1000 years of defeat

In 1947 Pakistan had nothing yet it took the chance to still take a big chunck of kashmir and blocked india both from Afghanistan and Central Asia

In 1965 india panicked at losing to a 7 times smaller nation and launched a attack on mainland Pakistan only to be destroyed and pushed back

Only in 71 did they shamelessly take advantage of a civil war

In Kargil they ran from the battlefield allowing thousands to capture indian territory only immense international pressure and poor Pakistani leadership allowed india to organise a turkey shoot for the cameras

Even after the parliament attack and Mumbai they did alot of dancing and jumping only to find out they dont have the balls to attack killing their own soldiers for drama bazi

All in all pathetic

Indian military purchasing can buy them equipment but cant grow them balls

Most Pakistanis here choose to hold their tongue, because Indian logic is so convoluted, that it is a waste of time actually engaging with you self proclaimed "intellectuals".

In your complex of superiority, we are actually laughing at you. Believe it or not.

You would be more believable if you had actually held your tongue, instead of spouting this gem:

After that pathetic venting due to the inability to answer meaningfully, you cannot pretend that you were merely "holding your tongue". It was anything but.

Sorry boy, you have amply demonstrated your lack of wits or brains. Please do continue doing it.

(I won't be responding anymore unless you can muster enough brain cells and post something meaningful. But rest assured, I will read and enjoy such posts, as they prove the poster's dim-wittedness and retarded cognitive abilities.)

Indian war doctrine is a continuation of its 1000 years of defeat

In 1947 Pakistan had nothing yet it took the chance to still take a big chunck of kashmir and blocked india both from Afghanistan and Central Asia

In 1965 india panicked at losing to a 7 times smaller nation and launched a attack on mainland Pakistan only to be destroyed and pushed back

Only in 71 did they shamelessly take advantage of a civil war

In Kargil they ran from the battlefield allowing thousands to capture indian territory only immense international pressure and poor Pakistani leadership allowed india to organise a turkey shoot for the cameras

Even after the parliament attack and Mumbai they did alot of dancing and jumping only to find out they dont have the balls to attack killing their own soldiers for drama bazi

All in all pathetic

Indian military purchasing can buy them equipment but cant grow them balls

OMG, I am scared, worlds strongest military waiting my doorstep to attack me! Run :)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom