What's new

1962 would have been different had IAF been in the offence: ACM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people don't know about war games simulation, testing of possible strategies according to threat perception and lessons to be learned from past.

The new strategies that are formulated are based on past experience. You improve where you failed. You discuss what you could have done to achieve or prevented.

Its been used for thousands of year. At least remember Sun Tzu. Approach 1962 with his teachings and consider what India could have done according to his methods.

That's how you refine your strategies and prepare for any eventuality where things are too volatile than ever.

I think people don't know about war games simulation, testing of possible strategies according to threat perception and lessons to be learned from past.

The new strategies that are formulated are based on past experience. You improve where you failed. You discuss what you could have done to achieve or prevented.

Its been used for thousands of year. At least remember Sun Tzu. Approach 1962 with his teachings and consider what India could have done according to his methods.

That's how you refine your strategies and prepare for any eventuality where things are too volatile than ever.
Forget about the war war simulations,testing,strategies,threat perception etc.Forget about Sun Tzu.let me know what indians leant from their thousands of years of history?What indian learnt from kautilya's arthshastra.
I say nothing.First thing kautilya emphsize was national vision which indians still lack.Go get that vision first instead of electing mucipality level thugs to your parliament and you expect them to give you the national vision.

Hindi Cheeni bhai bhai to thay na .... pata nahin kiyun achanak larr parray.

Aur abhi tak larr hi rahay hein ..... pata nahin kiyun.

Chalo acchha hai - khush rahein larr larr kay.

Ham to dua hi kar saktay hein.
meri to yehi dua hai ke india-china ladate rahein........
Ameen.....................

2182654330_403815d570.jpg

Don't know much about the 62' war. Although I do know we still retain Arunachal Pradesh (that the chinis keep crying to get back) as well as Sikkim.

I think China also claimed parts of the north east in exchange for Aksai Chin. I'll try to find the official claims.

Some Indian politicians are not satisfied with just occupation of south Tibetan, they want Tibet get independent every minute and second.

Some Indian politicians are not satisfied with just occupation of south Tibetan, they want Tibet get independent every minute and second.

no..its more like Tibetans who want Independence every minute and second.

Actuallt we tied with USA in 1950, and Taliban win a strike but losing a general war. You are an typical hubris Indian, who know **** about the battle power of PLA. Dont piss in your pant when you get engaged in a war with us. If you got captured, we will return the rifle with the bolts removed just as we didi in 1962. That will save your money from buying new one.

Cool, is that why PLA lost against vietnam in a 3:1 ratio? Dont forget the 1987 incident buddy. you are picking one war where china had an advance, but you dont seem to bring up the 1987 case where the chinese ran back

People should read about the defense institutes and military research establishments In India and try to understand the reason behind these type of assessments. One of my friend is doing PhD in military science that's why I say its more than what meets the eyes.

Back your arguments with modern scenarios and basic facts.

The topic is WHAT IF.....these IFs and BUTs are always studied. One has to learn from its mistake to avoid it in future.

But I think people are more interested in bashing each other or posting off-topic rants.

Hope MODs will clean this thread. :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom